TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you know that ? She’s never really spoke about him other then she’s seeing someone

He may have been “around” for many years but if all of a sudden his staying at the “family home” for me it’s too much too soon, not fair not right on the kids, but hey this is Chloe when does she ever put them first? She’s all good getting her lips or nails done but can’t run a wet wipe around their grubby faces 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
AJ in the background of her recent pic of Wynter, Nappy absolutely drenched. isnt he like 3 and a half too? whats that going to teach him 🤢

CHLOE CLEAN YOUR KIDS NAILS THAT IS DISGUSTING

thick with black under the poor kids finger nails

• Sick
Reactions: 1
I see she’s selling the TK Max snow suits etc. I’m sure she didn’t pay much more than £20 when she bought them!

I truly find it hilarious she dosent go live anymore because how much tit she got for abandoning her kids

I truly find it hilarious she dosent go live anymore because how much tit she got for abandoning her kids
what tit for abandoning her kids did I miss something did something happen on her last live , I’m surprised she doesn’t go live as she basically provided for her kids from peoples gifts lol

Does she never wipe their faces after food? I get we all have those messy photos but ffs it’s all we ever see

Reactions: 2