TripletGirlsAndSon #3 Undeclared tiktok gifts galor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are the girls at nursery? she’s never got them! would be incredibly hard to find someone willing to take care of 3 1 year olds

I
Are the girls at nursery? she’s never got them! would be incredibly hard to find someone willing to take care of 3 1 year olds
doubt they are they’re not 2 yet don’t think she could afford nursery for 3 if she moved because of rent , that’s not even in a nasty way either nursery is expensive , i believe it’s 16 hours when they are 2 they get , most likely her mom or sister who has them all the time

Seen her recent ? “psycho Chloe “ lol Chloe your not a psycho just an obsessive weirdo let them go 😂 one way or another she’s now back to ignoring her kids and their needs via TikTok instead of going out n focusing on her bf

What is it with young girls priding themselves on being "pyscho"?
It's not big, nor clever. It just makes you look like a desperate bleep tbh Chloe.
Get a grip, move on, clean your kids.

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame really because people out there who can’t have kids and pay to get pregnant to even have the chance to give baby’s/kids the whole world she’s out popping like it’s nothing and acting like they don’t exist

Reactions: 1
Could atleast change the kids bums and clothes before shaking them around for a few likes on TikTok

The girls walking so far behind her and on a road is giving me the absolute fear🙈 mine are older than hers and I still hold their hands or have them by my side constantly when we’re out

Reactions: 4