Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's pointless her doing a video with Chris, he can't get a bloody word in!!! She talks over him constantly

Reactions: 4
She’d say they both have a leg when asked who wears the trousers 😂 she so delusional, it’s all her

Reactions: 2
Why are talking about getting into property development and buy and selling when they cannot afford to buy their own house, surely you’d do that first as a security for your family. Tan gets stressed/anxiety as it is with one house to manage and clean and she’s at home all day

Reactions: 1
Why are talking about getting into property development and buy and selling when they cannot afford to buy their own house, surely you’d do that first as a security for your family. Tan gets stressed/anxiety as it is with one house to manage and clean and she’s at home all day
Exactly!!

Why make a video reviewing skinny food company golden syrup 🤦‍♀️🙄 I think if you were that bothered you could just cut syrup, it’s not the staple she makes it out to be. It’s funny when she asks Corby I’d he prefers it to skinny jam and the kid is just like WTF, it’s all just sweetener hence the zero calories. Again another poor discount code promo from a ‘nutritionist! 🤔

Golden syrup that probably tastes like artificial crap as well! She did a skinny co review a while back and she kept sticking her finger in the bottle to taste it.. hope she didn’t go for a number two beforehand with them claws (nails) lol

Last edited:
She shoved one of them claws up her nose, a couple of vlogs ago. Boke. 🤢

• Sick
No doubt she'll be drawing another line on weigh in live tomorrow! How many lines has she drawn now?!

Not even drawing the line this week, just sacking the whole thing off! life’s to short, she’s engaged and happy, not defined by a number 😂

Not even drawing the line this week, just sacking the whole thing off! life’s to short, she’s engaged and happy, not defined by a number 😂
If that's the case, wouldn't she have to change her channel name then? Got any ideas what it would be lol?

I know was thinking that, if she's not doing weight loss there's not a lot of content to her channel. The daily vlogs are nothing interesting, 6 -7 min videos of her talking about what is going to do which is cleaning and getting a few bits in Aldi and a few clips of the boys or Aubree, today vlog is called 'Brow Day' for example :rolleyes:

I know! Its always "I'm getting my brows done.....so, I've just been to get my brows done" you never actually see her do anything!

I mean I get my eyebrows done every couple of weeks, but a 20 min appointment at 5pm after work is suffice, don't think I could make a full days task out of it nor would I want too

So is she giving up Slimming World completely now?? I haven’t watched it. I just wish she’d stop saying she’s a size 10 if that’s the case because she really is not lol.

I know was thinking that, if she's not doing weight loss there's not a lot of content to her channel. The daily vlogs are nothing interesting, 6 -7 min videos of her talking about what is going to do which is cleaning and getting a few bits in Aldi and a few clips of the boys or Aubree, today vlog is called 'Brow Day' for example :rolleyes:
I just watched some of her live video.

Wow. Getting paid for brow day.... I mean how wonderful would that be! If I was spending the day doing my brows, she needs to change whoever does them because they look like centipedes (or caterpillars, which ever floats her boat)

And not to be harsh but if she’s giving up the whole thing then she is going to put all that weight back on. I followed SW, I lost weight and have put a stone back on. I’ve started to reduce my portion sizes and bulk out on protein and vegetables/fruits to limit my calorie intake. But she is already gaining / losing / gaining... never going to be consistent! She said she’s alright with it... no she is not. She knows she is not but she convincing her followers otherwise! She said her target is 12.7 stone... okay and what if she gets to 13 stone, is her target going to be 13.7 stone? Is she going to plan to hover around the “13 stone” mark?

She’s not going to get that weight off the way she is. She needs to get off her arse and start exercising. She’s GOT the time! She can say all she likes that she hasn’t but as a matter of fact, she has. She does not go to a place of work, her boys are at school, she has time to look after her friends baby... whatever else? She is nothing but a fake bullshitter.

As I said before, her older contents was so much better. She was more genuine, down to earth and just exactly how I relate to. Now, all she cares about is commission, making money and promoting ridiculously expensive products like skinny co! (Rather get a bottle of proper golden syrup from Aldi...!) I wonder now that she’s given up, Will she continue doing the meal plans? If she cannot follow her own plan, then she shouldn’t be doing them for other people. Don’t practice what you preach and all that!

And if she’s happy and content then she needs to stop saying she’s a size 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh sorry....it was lash day not brow day, that'll be tomorrow.

She just wont have the content. She also said she not doing recipes as there's plenty of other vloggers doing recipes that we can watch if that's what we want? She seems to imply she will still do weigh in on a Tuesdays mornings but whats the point really? This public vlogging challenge thing she is doing as well seems silly. She bloody should get over her anxiety and vlog in public if it's a full time job and what is getting paid for.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.