Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her weekly weigh ins are like groundhog day......"im expecting a gain as ive not been fully on plan/its star week/ive had a bad week" etc then she gains or maintains, looks peed off but insists she isnt bothered at all, not gonna let it define her or get down about it, "will take that" and draw a line for next week......lather, rinse repeat

Reactions: 6
As I said previously I’m not against anyone’s weight at all. I’m not skinny myself, we all have gains and we all have losses it’s part of life but she really needs to be completely honest with not only herself but wit everyone else and just admit that she has struggled, she has gained a lot of weight again, she is not a size 10 and where she’s going from there. She has to be transparent and constructive... if she carries on she will start to lose her business because nobody is going to buy meal plans to lose weight from someone who cannot even follow her own meal plan to lose weight. It just isn’t going to happen!

I’ve been watching her old vlogs and that’s the tan that I miss to be honest. She wasn’t throwing codes at our faces to make a commission, she was following SW fully with great meals and recipes for busy people to follow, and she was just genuine and very down to earth. I honestly don’t think she’s as genuine as she seems anymore. This is all about money now!

Reactions: 5
I know, I don’t watch the weight in videos anymore and just scroll down to the comments to see if everyone is massively congratulating her or telling her she looks amazing as she is and doesn’t need to lose any.....then I know if a loss or gain. She gets so confused with her scales as well! I was this last week, no I was this actually! Get it right woman

Reactions: 3
I know, I don’t watch the weight in videos anymore and just scroll down to the comments to see if everyone is massively congratulating her or telling her she looks amazing as she is and doesn’t need to lose any.....then I know if a loss or gain. She gets so confused with her scales as well! I was this last week, no I was this actually! Get it right woman
Scales that she got for free and trying to get other people to buy to make commission / money. Sorry love I am quite happy with my weight watcher scales that get straight to the point and tell me exactly what I weigh without going on an app to check how much water I’ve retained...

Yes, someone asked it in the assumptions video. I can't see her having adhd but she is very impulsive x
I agree she is very impulsive. Who knows if her and Chris will split up? These things happen as much as we obviously hope they don’t but you just never know x

Yea chris seems a really nice guy but he does come across a bit dopey. They just don’t have much life experience I don’t think, they’ve lived and worked around the same people since they met when Tanya was 15. They won’t go on holiday on a plane as tan gets anxiety etc. Just think Chris is not like usual guys, a lad Saturday out and they go to the Trafford centre for a mooch rounds the shops and mocktails. Each to their own though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was that on her assumption video? I haven’t seen or heard about that.
Yeah, someone said that she reminded her of their son who had ADHD.

Yea chris seems a really nice guy but he does come across a bit dopey. They just don’t have much life experience I don’t think, they’ve lived and worked around the same people since they met when Tanya was 15.
Yeah I agree. Chris does seem like a nice guy. Seems like quite an old soul with his tastes in music etc. I did laugh during the q&a when he barely got a word in. Was quite funny, I’m sure we can all be guilty of that with our OH’s sometimes 😂

It did make me laugh when Chris said he was looking forward to their date night away which is Slimcon in October :rolleyes: No-one with any intelligence never mind a high intelligence level would look forward to this😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t watch her, her accent grates on me... those stupid eyelashes and she always looks so grubby! What is this obsession with making their face orange!!?! Especially when they’ve got such bad skin

I know on the daily vlogs she looks grubby and messy which is kinda acceptable as its when she's just got up etc but then she films Q & A videos and still has the same unbrushed hair. You'd make a bit of an effort.

Reactions: 1
On her YouTube bit she has posted a before and after picture of her waist line... her waist is no longer that size! Again she is talking tit and convincing everyone that she’s only a stone and a half heavier! But her lowest weight she said she got to was 10.5 stone? And she’s now 12.5 stone so she’s in fact 2 stone heavier... actually getting fed up of her bullshit lol

On her YouTube bit she has posted a before and after picture of her waist line... her waist is no longer that size! Again she is talking tit and convincing everyone that she’s only a stone and a half heavier! But her lowest weight she said she got to was 10.5 stone? And she’s now 12.5 stone so she’s in fact 2 stone heavier... actually getting fed up of her bullshit lol
I did wonder why she never posted her waistline what it is now!! To be fair I think she did do very well but I think she looks better with a bit more weight on her, I thought she looked a bit too skinny on her 10st pic. As you say it's a bit mad how she's posting it but defo a couple of stone heavier now, just post a true pic now Tan! She is normally honest but I guess she's got to sell those meal plans!

Reactions: 1
I'm surprised people are buying meal plans still and she can make a full time job out of it. I wonder what they consist of? We cna probably guess....

Day one-
Skinny Coffee and 2 Alpen light bars
Baked potato with cheese
Slimming world cheeseburger pasta or spag bol

Rinse and repeat

👋

I thought the get same. Who’s she trying to kid coz I’m certainly not buying it. Why does t she ever post a recent pic of herself. Fed up with it now

I'm surprised people are buying meal plans still and she can make a full time job out of it. I wonder what they consist of? We cna probably guess....

Day one-
Baked potato with cheese

Rinse and repeat

👋
She’s a “nutritionist” yet she feeds her kids frozen pizza, meatballs out of a tin, ready meals, and basically a whole load of tit!!!!!!

Day one-
Baked potato with cheese

Rinse and repeat

👋
I’ve bought one of her meal plans a long time ago when I was following SW and she was putting a 20% offer on it (this was before she started trying to sell tit for commission) and this is an example of what it is:

Day 1:
Breakfast
2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and mixed berries

Lunch:
Tuna and sweet corn pasta with 1tbsp light mayo and an orange

Dinner:
Sausage casserole using heck sausages

Snack:
Cooked meats with fat removed
Carrots
Fat free yoghurt
Pickled onions
Hard boiled eggs

Day 2
Breakfast:
Fruit salad

Lunch:
Mixed bean pasta salad (pasta again?!)

Dinner:
Egg and cheese toasties ... not very appetising
wedges
Salad

Snack:
Same as day 1! All the way through to day 14 (it was a 2 wk meal plan)

Absolute waste of money in my opinion! I didn’t follow it at all. I was shocked because I was not expecting a very basic meal plan like that! I can think up way better things to snack on and cook (not trying to blow my own trumpet!)

• Wow
She probably just had a template and emails everyone the same thing give or take a few changes for food intolerances/vegetarians etc. How is this a full time thing 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.