Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she a proper qualified nutritionist or has she just done a cheap/free online course and now says she is one? Im guessing its the second one! That example of her meal plan is so basic and anyone can come up with that so why charge for it?!
Urgh at the egg and cheese toasty though... I cant have pasta 2 days in a row, I get so so bloated and uncomfortable if I do (even if its just noodles with veg and chicken)

Reactions: 4
I’ve checked Association for Nutrition and I cannot find her details on there. It says she is a qualified nutritionist but I honestly beg to differ.

Apparently she is a certified nutritionist. However it says on gov website

“The title ‘nutritionist’ is not a protected term in the UK unlike the title ‘dietitian’. A protected term is a title that has restrictions as to whom may use it and a governing body ensures that those who use it have the required training and qualifications. However, the Association for Nutrition (AfN) holds a voluntary register of nutritionists. In order to join this register, your training and experience would have demonstrated that you have the knowledge, skills and competence to deliver the work of a nutritionist.”

So she isn’t really “qualified”, is she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Bit like Dr Gillian Mckeith then, who wasn't actually a doctor ? 🤦‍♀️

I like tan, but only really ever watched her slimming world videos, i thought she recently swapped to ww?
Didn't know she was a nutritionist or that she sells coffee! Makes me lose respect for her that does tbh

I like tan, but only really ever watched her slimming world videos, i thought she recently swapped to ww?
Didn't know she was a nutritionist or that she sells coffee! Makes me lose respect for her that does tbh
Lol, I remember when it was in the papers years ago that 'Dr' Gillian McKeith basically got an online medical certificate and attended a few lectures in the States somewhere (I did like the show though, it was my guilty pleasure😉).

Yes she tries WW half heartedly for a week and couldn’t be bothered to weight or count points and when a baked potatoes piled with cheese was too many points gage scrapped it basically. She been saying she was going to do a like for like comparison with SW but no will power when pasta and potatoes need to be pointed and not ‘free’

Reactions: 4
In today's vlog she is totally plugging the meal plans, saying how popular they are and she has so many returning customers who come back for another plan....How?! :eek:

• Haha
I struggle to watch her when she constantly yawns yet doesn't cover her mouth, huge great cassum yawns letting us all see her entire mouth, drives me mad.......cover thy mouth tan
Yes you're right. Why on earth does she yawn so much?

Reactions: 1
I know someone said in her assumptions video that they assume she is always tired as she yawns so much. She said she's not tired and gets 8 to 9 hours of sleep every night :unsure: People have pointed it out over the years but and she address it but just gets defensive and says don't watch me if you don't like the reality of a busy working mum, I gonna yawn 😂

The thing she's not that busy, yes she cares for a lot of other people but mums with jobs in a workplace have to rush around after work visiting elderly family members, get their brows done (She has a 'brow day' committed to this) and do an Aldi shop. She does these during the day, all she needs to do work wise at night is edit the vlog and to be honest I can't see there being much editing in her daily vlogs, she puts the odd bit of music in the background or a syn value on screen the odd time but that's it.

I’ve checked Association for Nutrition and I cannot find her details on there. It says she is a qualified nutritionist but I honestly beg to differ.

Apparently she is a certified nutritionist. However it says on gov website

“The title ‘nutritionist’ is not a protected term in the UK unlike the title ‘dietitian’. A protected term is a title that has restrictions as to whom may use it and a governing body ensures that those who use it have the required training and qualifications. However, the Association for Nutrition (AfN) holds a voluntary register of nutritionists. In order to join this register, your training and experience would have demonstrated that you have the knowledge, skills and competence to deliver the work of a nutritionist.”

So she isn’t really “qualified”, is she?
This doesn't surprise me at all, I bet she's done a crappy online course or something and tells everyone she's a nutritionist!

Anyone think she's been reading here? She said in the latest video about being contacted about promoting Cashmere clothing, she said some people think I'm just money making lol

I know someone said in her assumptions video that they assume she is always tired as she yawns so much. She said she's not tired and gets 8 to 9 hours of sleep every night :unsure: People have pointed it out over the years but and she address it but just gets defensive and says don't watch me if you don't like the reality of a busy working mum, I gonna yawn 😂

The thing she's not that busy, yes she cares for a lot of other people but mums with jobs in a workplace have to rush around after work visiting elderly family members, get their brows done (She has a 'brow day' committed to this) and do an Aldi shop. She does these during the day, all she needs to do work wise at night is edit the vlog and to be honest I can't see there being much editing in her daily vlogs, she puts the odd bit of music in the background or a syn value on screen the odd time but that's it.

it's such bad manners not covering that huge close up of her tonsils when she yawns, how hard is it to cover her mouth or edit it out? I like to see "real" but a close up of someones inner gob is pushing it 😂 and how she carries on trying to talk mid yawn too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Its Aubrey (Or-Breh) lol, day again today. And I reckon she’d mention it on her vlog if she’s seen this thread but who knows? She’s not a busy mum! Her kids are at school/nursery, and all she does is get her lashes, nails and brows done (brows look ridiculous, lashes she constantly picks at and nails are so long that it would scratch the inside of your hole). And on her previous vlogs she said she doesn’t have time to go swimming anymore like she used to.... bullshit. Just an excuse so she can sit on her lazy arse, stay off plan, complain that she’s nit picked at the boys food and gain more weight!

God knows why the hell people keep buying her meal plans! I’m guessing because they haven’t cooked in their lives! Ever! And are following Slimming World. Also possibly needing guidance/recipes on how to do it. It’s pathetic in all honesty as Google has all of that for you!

I wish I asked for a refund now lol.

it's such bad manners not covering that huge close up of her tonsils when she yawns, how hard is it to cover her mouth or edit it out? I like to see "real" but a close up of someones inner gob is pushing it 😂 and how she carries on trying to talk mid yawn too
Can you imagine the smell of her breath lol :sick: poor Chris having to deal with halitosis first thing on a Tuesday morning so she can get weighed lol

This doesn't surprise me at all, I bet she's done a crappy online course or something and tells everyone she's a nutritionist!

Anyone think she's been reading here? She said in the latest video about being contacted about promoting Cashmere clothing, she said some people think I'm just money making lol
Yeah I think I did read somewhere she did an online course. Not really nutrition snacking on packets of meat that has a tit load of salt in it.

Last edited:
I’ve bought one of her meal plans a long time ago when I was following SW and she was putting a 20% offer on it (this was before she started trying to sell tit for commission) and this is an example of what it is:

Day 1:
Breakfast
2 weetabix with semi skimmed milk and mixed berries

Lunch:
Tuna and sweet corn pasta with 1tbsp light mayo and an orange

Dinner:
Sausage casserole using heck sausages

Snack:
Cooked meats with fat removed
Carrots
Fat free yoghurt
Pickled onions
Hard boiled eggs

Day 2
Breakfast:
Fruit salad

Lunch:
Mixed bean pasta salad (pasta again?!)

Dinner:
Egg and cheese toasties ... not very appetising
wedges
Salad

Snack:
Same as day 1! All the way through to day 14 (it was a 2 wk meal plan)

Absolute waste of money in my opinion! I didn’t follow it at all. I was shocked because I was not expecting a very basic meal plan like that! I can think up way better things to snack on and cook (not trying to blow my own trumpet!)
Wow just wow.
Was that all it was???
Recipies, shopping list, calories, nutrition breakdown included?
You get a basic plan like this in your slimming world book - or online
Calorie control meal plans are easily available also through the NHS. uk website.

Wow just wow.
Was that all it was???
Recipies, shopping list, calories, nutrition breakdown included?
You get a basic plan like this in your slimming world book - or online
Calorie control meal plans are easily available also through the NHS. uk website.
Only got a meal plan and recipes sent to me for things that are on the meal plan! Nothing about shopping list, calories etc. Absolute waste of money.

I do not like her ‘blonder’ hair in her latest video. It’s so brassy and reminds me of the chunky highlights everyone got in the early 2000s 😂

• Haha
Didn't she say it costs £100 a pop to get her hair done? Can't be short of cash!

I think she's definitely been reading here, she seems to be replying more on YouTube
I thought she would mention this website if she had. Or maybe she knows that everything we are saying is true! I don’t care that she says she’s an independent woman and she earns and pays everything herself... there’s no way she makes that money on doing them crappy meal plans. Why do you think she always puts 20% off her meal plans? It’s because she hasn’t got enough customers to make money out of! Chris goes out and works all hours so she can get her eyebrows done which end up looking like giant caterpillars

I thought she would mention this website if she had. Or maybe she knows that everything we are saying is true! I don’t care that she says she’s an independent woman and she earns and pays everything herself... there’s no way she makes that money on doing them crappy meal plans. Why do you think she always puts 20% off her meal plans? It’s because she hasn’t got enough customers to make money out of! Chris goes out and works all hours so she can get her eyebrows done which end up looking like giant caterpillars
Yes she probably would address it, I'd be surprised if Jane hasn't alerted her to this site lol
Surely she can't make much from the bloody meal plans.
Giant caterpillars 😂

Didn't she say it costs £100 a pop to get her hair done? Can't be short of cash!

I think she's definitely been reading here, she seems to be replying more on YouTube
She’s likes to tell people how much she spends on things, “I only went in for milk and ended up spending £682,79” she does it all the time. Likes people to know how much she spends. It’s like she’s trying to convince herself or others that she’s “well off” 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.