Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello my loves!!

Today it’s Skinny Co CUSTARD FLAVOUR!! All of that yummy aspartame flavour... mmmm!

PS: on a serious note, she really needs to find someone else to do her nails and eyelashes properly. One / two of her nails keep on falling off (or maybe she lost them up her nose when she picks it?) and her eyelashes look like centipedes and she constantly pulls at its legs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hello my loves!!

Today it’s Skinny Co CUSTARD FLAVOUR!! All of that yummy aspartame flavour... mmmm!

PS: on a serious note, she really needs to find someone else to do her nails and eyelashes properly. One / two of her nails keep on falling off (or maybe she lost them up her nose when she picks it?) and her eyelashes look like centipedes and she constantly pulls at its legs!
Agree totally! Does her best friend Megan (Aubree’s mum) not do her nails and eyelashes 🤔

I know custard flavour, it’s either custard or it’s not 😂 she is getting desperate.

Reactions: 5
£3:99 for a runny artificial substitute 🤷‍♀️ For the few times I have custard I’d just stick to real thing. You could make much more beneficial substitutions in other places, unless your eating bucketloads, a lower calories custard isn’t gonna cut it.

Hello my loves!!

I wouldn't be feeding my kid all that skinny shite, as you say it'll be full of aspartame 🙈

Reactions: 3
Like the idiot I am, I bought her meal plan and realised I’ve been robbed lol. I could make a much better one! I should set up my own meal planning business and take her customers lol (jokes! I actually HAVE to go out and get to work)

Reactions: 2
I cant believe she keeps says it healthy and good for kids and it's not gonna sit on their teeth? ! Like really. Just checked the website for the ingredients V. Ambrosia. I know what Id rather give kids.

Skinny Food Co. Custard Flavour thing
Water, Thickeners (Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Salt, Acid (Lactic Acid), Colour (Titanium Dioxide, Caramel E150d E140a, Curcumin Extract), Sweetener (Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)

Ambrosia custard
Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Whey, Natural Flavouring,Colours (Curcumin, Annatto), Total Milk content 75%

I just want her to realise she is not a qualified nutritionist!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her latest video got to me a bit. She was emotional cos Corby started choking! That’s one of my biggest fears.

I cant believe she keeps says it healthy and good for kids and it's not gonna sit on their teeth? ! Like really. Just checked the website for the ingredients V. Ambrosia. I know what Id rather give kids.

Water, Thickeners (Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Xanthan Gum), Flavouring, Salt, Acid (Lactic Acid), Colour (Titanium Dioxide, Caramel E150d E140a, Curcumin Extract), Sweetener (Sucralose), Preservatives (Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate)

Ambrosia custard
Skimmed Milk, Buttermilk, Sugar, Modified Starch, Palm Oil, Whey, Natural Flavouring,Colours (Curcumin, Annatto), Total Milk content 75%

God that’s disgusting!! Sooo much crap in there.

Reactions: 1

Ambrosia custard

This is why I buy very little that is independantly "recommended" online.
Shocking!

Not watched it all but just seen the title of Chris's vlog - Chris gets scammed. I'm sure this the 3rd or 4th time they have got scammed! :rolleyes: For such an intelligence man i'm surprised.

He talks about how restricting Tan's anxiety is, felt a bit bad for him and he says they can't go anywhere because Tan is scared of motorway tunnels, Channel Tunnel, aeroplanes, boats, trains. He talks about how much he loves his job because it gets him and out about to different places and you can really see he loves it. Just a shame they can't go a lot of places because of her anxiety.

So I’m confused are all these skinny syrup videos she is doing ads or not? She doesn’t even mention gifted so I guess she has bought them ?

Her latest video got to me a bit. She was emotional cos Corby started choking! That’s one of my biggest fears.

God that’s disgusting!! Sooo much crap in there.
Me too that was horrible, really felt for her

So I’m confused are all these skinny syrup videos she is doing ads or not? She doesn’t even mention gifted so I guess she has bought them ?
She said in one of the videos she doesn't make anything from it but she had been gifted them x

She should be declaring that they are gifted and affiliate though shouldn’t she?
If they’re gifted then she’s declared it but why is she bothering doing a review on it then? If she’s doing a review then she’s definitely in it for money because she already gets commissions from various companies like skinny cafe, spicentice, etc.

If they’re gifted then she’s declared it but why is she bothering doing a review on it then? If she’s doing a review then she’s definitely in it for money because she already gets commissions from various companies like skinny cafe, spicentice, etc.
I must have missed her declaring it but then I didn’t watch the full thing .

This is copy paste from Slimming World you tubers thread because I just need to get it out there

I watched one of her old vlogs where she said she is happy she can eat whatever she wants again because she lost all the weight and she is now reaping the rewards... rewards of putting all your hard work, determination and effort straight down the drain because you’re piling it all back on again! You can see it in her face (more rounder and bloated), she’s a beautiful lady but it’s really starting to show and proved that in the proposal video. She still saying she’s a size 10... living in denial I reckon but if you look at the video where cris proposes to her, you absolutely can see she’s about 14/16, maybe more.

And for Gods sake she doesn’t need to follow SW, only has to watch what she eats. She’s had willpower before and she can do it again. She is another who is starting to get on my wick. She should not be promoting and doing meal plans when she cannot even follow her own.

One last thing is in her older vlogs she said that she was unconfident when she was at her biggest... so why is she saying that she’s happy being the weight that she is? If she is, then why can’t she say what size she really is? Again, living in denial!

She’s had 3 weeks worth of gain... Tanya you’re not fooling anyone. There are people who follow you for inspiration! If you did a video with complete and utter honesty then I would applaud you for that because that’s what you owe your followers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.