Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH yes that annoys me as well especially the early morning shots when she has just crawled out of bed to get weighed and she is yawning, makes me feel queasy because I bet she hasn't brushed her teeth.

Reactions: 4
I can’t stop laughing lol I was watching one of Trim with Tan from a few months ago haul and she showed “ice rings”, but she made it sound like “arse rings” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t stop laughing lol I was watching one of Trim with Tan from a few months ago haul and she showed “ice rings”, but she made it sound like “arse rings” :ROFLMAO:
I must admit I pop over to her channel every now and then for a laugh lol. I do think she's a genuinely lovely person though so I feel a bit bad saying that. I couldn't stop laughing that time they went to the wildlife park and the animals almost wrecked the car😁

Reactions: 2
Watch the assumption video. She was very in denial, any thing that was praising her was a correct assumption and anything slightly negative was a wrong assumption. Someone assumed she was impulsive.....she said she's definitely not, that's a wrong assumption :rolleyes: Followed by saying the word assumption 50 times!

• Haha
Watched her live this morning and I think she is trying to convince herself that she is quite happy at her current weight. She mentioned that nearer Aubrey's christening and her wedding she will bootcamp it.😱
Also she seems to lose and regain there is no consistency to her weight loss. I think she would be better scrapping her weight loss journey as she seems to have to justify herself each week.

Reactions: 7
what gets me is star week....the excuses and justification begins a week before, during and a week after. It's just a constant excuse for a lot of the slimming world people not just Tan. But she always get in there early 'oh it's star week coming up in a weeks time, scales will probably reflect this'. Slimming world folk are obsessed with it, it happens every month to almost every woman, it can;t be an excuse. If your going to go on about it actually look into the pattern of your body and know what to expect and that your going to be more hungry and feed your body to enrich it during these days.

Reactions: 7
what gets me is star week....the excuses and justification begins a week before, during and a week after. It's just a constant excuse for a lot of the slimming world people not just Tan. But she always get in there early 'oh it's star week coming up in a weeks time, scales will probably reflect this'. Slimming world folk are obsessed with it, it happens every month to almost every woman, it can;t be an excuse. If your going to go on about it actually look into the pattern of your body and know what to expect and that your going to be more hungry and feed your body to enrich it during these days.
Exactly and don't bloody weigh yourself. I never do when I've got my period. Can't stand the term star week. 😂

^ OT but it took me a little while to get used to these silly names for things (imo) like star week, speed and body magic- it just makes my eyes roll, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know, you can see why it deludes people and they loose all common sense....'Oh i'm having a really speedy meal'.........your having fruit and veg :rolleyes: Speed foods don't help you loose weight being a calorific deficit does.

Reactions: 6
I know, you can see why it deludes people and they loose all common sense....'Oh i'm having a really speedy meal'.........your having fruit and veg :rolleyes: Speed foods don't help you loose weight being a calorific deficit does.
Yes exactly this. 👍

Watch the assumption video. She was very in denial, any thing that was praising her was a correct assumption and anything slightly negative was a wrong assumption. Someone assumed she was impulsive.....she said she's definitely not, that's a wrong assumption :rolleyes: Followed by saying the word assumption 50 times!
I saw that!! She is extremely impulsive, just look at the stuff she's done for the wedding already! I did chuckle to myself when someone said assume you have adhd! I bet she was livid when she read that 😂😂

Saw her live vid and my goodness, is this woman for real? There’s absolutely no way on this earth she is a size 10!!! I’ve watched all her videos and she was a size 10 when she was at her smallest! I believe she said she was 10st 5. So how can she be a size 10 at 12.5 stone? It’s not possible! She’s lying to herself and to everyone else. When is a nutritionist and is supposed to be setting a good example. I seen the vid where Chris proposed to her and she has put on a lot of weight. She got to be a size 14 at least. Really pissed me off that she is lying to her subscribers! Look at her proposal vid and tell me that is a size 10.... !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I dont like commenting much on peoples size. Im 15st and size 16 as it is! She must be a 14 now. She has put on since her smallest and a 2st gain has to be at least 1 size bigger.
Her weigh ins are abit of a let down now. She always puts on or maintains and shrugs it off with "oh well"

Reactions: 1
I have no problem what weight anyone is as we are all unique in our own way but it’s when she’s lying about it to her own followers! No need for it. Like my username says... HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY

• Heart
Saw her live vid and my goodness, is this woman for real? There’s absolutely no way on this earth she is a size 10!!! I’ve watched all her videos and she was a size 10 when she was at her smallest! I believe she said she was 10st 5. So how can she be a size 10 at 12.5 stone? It’s not possible! She’s lying to herself and to everyone else. When is a nutritionist and is supposed to be setting a good example. I seen the vid where Chris proposed to her and she has put on a lot of weight. She got to be a size 14 at least. Really pissed me off that she is lying to her subscribers! Look at her proposal vid and tell me that is a size 10.... !
Totally agree I’m 12st 5 ft 8 and a size 16

I have to agree, I don't think she's anywhere near size 10 anymore, I guess she's got to keep it up though for the views 😁

Just watched one of her vlogs from November 2016, she said that her body’s natural weight is 10 stone 12lb... so we’re now in April 2019 and she weighs 12.5 stone... but she’s happy with that? she’s really kidding herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.