Trim with Tan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not really a great advert for her meal plans is it, she keeps gaining losing gaining and so on! Obviously she lost seven stone initially but she must be down to a 5 stone loss which is still a great loss but she's definitely no longer a size 10 she should be honest about it. I guess the weight loss stuff is bringing her ££££ in though

Reactions: 3
Not really a great advert for her meal plans is it, she keeps gaining losing gaining and so on! Obviously she lost seven stone initially but she must be down to a 5 stone loss which is still a great loss but she's definitely no longer a size 10 she should be honest about it. I guess the weight loss stuff is bringing her ££££ in though
If she was honest I would respect her more . Maybe even get some respect back for her after punting skinny coffees for so long to vulnerable people

She looks more of a 16 or 18 in that
She keeps saying she is 5ft 6.5 so her shape and figure “fits” it. Just excuses after excuses. I think she is telling herself it. She doesn’t want to accept she’s getting bigger again! I know the feeling. I’ve been there and it took me a long time to realise it. But a few people on her comments are asking how tall she is because she does not look like a size 10. So even her followers are noticing that she is telling porkies.

Reactions: 2
Jeez I'm 5ft 8inches, 9stone 10lbs and have only just dropped into size 10 bracket but that's hit and miss half the time I'm a size 12.

Reactions: 1
I'm 5ft 6, 12st 7 lbs and I'm 14/16 (16 to be comfortable!) She ain't a 10!!

Reactions: 2
She always has those nails up her nose and then picks at her eyelashes. Is she not aware that people really dont want to see that :sick:

So today's video is a 9 min vlog of the last 2 days consisting of Aubree, her stroking the cats that's not theirs and Rio spelling.....as she said herself she has nothing interesting to vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
A video of hers popped up on YouTube today from a year or so ago. Her face has changed so much!!

Just watched Tanya's Aldi haul, she's probably going to eat the biscuits infact it looked like the caramel ones had already been opened lol.
I noticed in a vlog from last week or the week before she said she had meal plans to do, it was on a Saturday I think and she said she might get them done by Tuesday. Surely she'd have a template and she can copy and paste etc why the hell would it take all that time?! Seeing as it's her business she doesn't seem to prioritise getting them done

I know baffles me, how would she ever cope in a real job?! Just watched her Aldi haul, how much crap does she buy 😱 there was a few oranges and apples but all processed cooked meats, pepperami, luncheon mets and snacks galore! She was just guessing the syns on everything and laughing about it, so annoying!

I know baffles me, how would she ever cope in a real job?! Just watched her Aldi haul, how much crap does she buy 😱 there was a few oranges and apples but all processed cooked meats, pepperami, luncheon mets and snacks galore! She was just guessing the syns on everything and laughing about it, so annoying!
I don't think she would cope in a real job, she'd miss swanning around too much. She does buy a lot of crap doesn't she, even for the boys all the sugary cereal etc. Don't get me wrong I let my kids have treats but she seems to feed them a lot of processed crap

Reactions: 4
Her anxiety is through the roof as her wedding coordinator has left 😂 Wonder I’d she regretting paying so much out this early now she can see things do go wrong.

But she’s checked and they’re all very very ‘reputable’ companies so it’s ok.

And the standard gross habits with muddy nails from doing gardening

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her anxiety is through the roof as her wedding coordinator has left 😂 Wonder I’d she regretting paying so much out this early now she can see things do go wrong.

But she’s checked and they’re all very very ‘reputable’ companies so it’s ok.

And the standard gross habits with muddy nails from doing gardening
I was thinking the same about paying out so much so early for the wedding!

Is it just me or do a lot of YouTubers say they have awful anxiety, but none of them seem to be anxious talking to the camera knowing potentially there could be thousands of people watching them??!

So it sounds like she has eaten half the Aldi haul 😂

^ No, I've often wondered that too about the anxiety. Everyone copes with it differently, I suppose, but I'll never get it either: how these people seem to be perfectly happy about talking to potentially the whole world lol, like you say.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.