Trim with Tan #9 We can't ma luvs she's MIA or gaining 6lb and above

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet Chris couldn't hyyyyyyde the excitement in his adidas joggers 🍆 when ar tan rocked up with a new do 💇 it's all abou mekin memrehs in the bedroom ma luvs 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Time to draw the larrrn ma loves. Clean healthy eating from today. Weigh in larrrrve on my gifted scale that I can't even read properly.
Double porch decks for breakfast with 2 slarces of wholemeal. Pack of ham for lunch. Gallons of diet coke ma loves for the fluids. Had my tea at 4pm oshun parrrrr with mixed frozen veg. Taking my syns to bed at 6pm loves, a 10 cal jelly, 6 dairylea triangle, a packet of mini cookies then Chris ordered me cheese chip, donor meat and garrrrrlic mayo. But I'm drawing the larrrn again tomorrow my loves, I do feel that I've had that big whoosh of loss after been on plan today(mostly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Time to draw the larrrn ma loves. Clean healthy eating from today. Weigh in larrrrve on my gifted scale that I can't even read properly.
Double porch decks for breakfast with 2 slarces of wholemeal. Pack of ham for lunch. Gallons of diet coke ma loves for the fluids. Had my tea at 4pm oshun parrrrr with mixed frozen veg. Taking my syns to bed at 6pm loves, a 10 cal jelly, 6 dairylea triangle, a packet of mini cookies then Chris ordered me cheese chip, donor meat and garrrrrlic mayo. But I'm drawing the larrrn again tomorrow my loves, I do feel that I've had that big whoosh of loss after been on plan today(mostly)
I love this 😂😂 I really wish she’d come back!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I still don’t know how she didn’t bleed to death with the constant stars wekkkkkk ma loofs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ahh and the diet food menu that was custom at a price , was always a pot of noodles and a muller light 😂 she was highly qualified tho 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Tan had a wee dram in her writing that first one 😂
591D8998-78ED-4A45-ACE0-0D3FB1223A18.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I randomly noticed earlier that she’s on on of the Orlando fb groups that I’m on, they must be taking us boys to Florida. Wasn’t she scared of flying though and that’s why they never went abroad?! Good luck with the 9 hour flight ma love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8