Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way impossible unless you’re very strict with yourself. I lost 4 stone when I was 16 at weight watchers. I was on 22 points a day at the time!! The equivalent of about 800-900kcals a day! I was starving myself. Very unhealthy but it worked and I’ve kept 3.5 off for 11 years now going strong. Currently trying to gain weight (muscle building) she hasn’t a hope. Unfortunately she won’t accept she actually knows nothing about nutrition or exercise. Or basically anything 😂😂😂😂sorry ma luvs
How dare you suggest she doesn’t know anything about nutrition, don’t you know Tan is a noo-tritionist ma luv?! Mugshots, corned beef ‘ash, ocean paaaaarrrrr, regular tekkaways and listening to her bodaaaaay will deffo help her fit into her dream wedding dress! Haha. In all seriousness, our Tan, the great know it all, expert in puppeh rearing,’ome schoolin, uz burdz, craftin’ and noo-trition, actually knows feck all!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How dare you suggest she doesn’t know anything about nutrition, don’t you know Tan is a noo-tritionist ma luv?! Mugshots, corned beef ‘ash, ocean paaaaarrrrr, regular tekkaways and listening to her bodaaaaay will deffo help her fit into her dream wedding dress! Haha. In all seriousness, our Tan, the great know it all, expert in puppeh rearing,’ome schoolin, uz burdz, craftin’ and noo-trition, actually knows feck all!

Lolll honestly I used to question when her lunch would be pastah n sauce😂🙈 I suffer with a chronic illness (colitis IBD) and I would be DEAD if I ate any of the shite she eats like that. It’s the severe lack of fibre, vitamins, omegas. Has she ever heard of fresh fish such as salmon, cod etc in her life other than canned tuna?

Her skin, brain and body overall would benefit from nutrients. She will only get away with it for so long because she relatively young still. But diabetes type 2 etc are just around the corner. No idea about ingredients etc. I’m no expert myself don’t get me wrong.

However, because of my condition i did attend a medical dietician for professional advice. I also always ate so much fruit and veg on WW and SW as those foods were low in points / free on SW (yes I remember when an apple was 1.5 points!! On WW- now fruit is not counted thank god)

I think she should get a full blood count done fasting, thyroid etc as well find out what’s going on and a severe reality check with a visit to a dietitian or nutritionist 🙈

Reactions: 8
Does she not realise that a size 12 wedding dress is more like an 8 🤦🏼‍♀️
she said "i don't think i'll get into a 10 realistically so I'll order a 12" I was literally sat here in shock, still am. She will need to lose more than 3 stone to get into a size 12 wedding dress

she said "i don't think i'll get into a 10 realistically so I'll order a 12" I was literally sat here in shock, still am. She will need to lose more than 3 stone to get into a size 12 wedding dress
If she can fit into a size 12 wedding dress by november I'll order one of her dead dog box frames in shock 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No chance! That gives her about 6 months if she's super strict. It's a lot harder to lose it after you've done it before and you're older. Tarrrrrrnya knows best of course
She has no chance of losing 3llb and keeping it off, never mind 3 stone! Why she doesn’t do something different to her very loose interpretation of slimming world is crazy - it’s so obviously not working. At all!

Reactions: 9
No way she’s a size 14, she’s at least a 16 if not an 18. She’s deluded. I can see her going down the shakes route to get in a dress.
Just seen this comment, she’s a rude witch! She’s doing what’s best for her bodeh ma loves, god she’s so arrogant in her comments

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No way she’s a size 14, she’s at least a 16 if not an 18. She’s deluded. I can see her going down the shakes route to get in a dress.
Just seen this comment, she’s a rude witch! She’s doing what’s best for her bodeh ma loves, god she’s so arrogant in her comments
she's deleted that already, probably because people had liked it, she's delusional. Wedding dresses can usually only be altered a limited amount due to design and the fact they don't have much spare fabric, I worked in a bridal boutique many moons ago and the amount of brides that expected a gown to be let out three sizes was ridiculous, she's in for a shock.

the poached eggs are back ma loves ;) why oh why does she feel the need to load them with butter and cheese? surly she must know cutting down on those will help her weight loss? look at the chuck of butter on them urgh

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
she's deleted that already, probably because people had liked it, she's delusional. Wedding dresses can usually only be altered a limited amount due to design and the fact they don't have much spare fabric, I worked in a bridal boutique many moons ago and the amount of brides that expected a gown to be let out three sizes was ridiculous, she's in for a shock.

the poached eggs are back ma loves ;) why oh why does she feel the need to load them with butter and cheese? surly she must know cutting down on those will help her weight loss? look at the chuck of butter on them urgh

View attachment 489171
Yeah probably because of the likes on it, silly cow is deluded, the way she speaks to people in her comments is terrible, she’s one snotty twit. She probably look here and saw the screenshot. Good spot with the butter ma love, she probably thinks it’s ok because it’s Flora larrrrt.
She’s an army larrrf advisor now as well ma loves, is there no end to this know all’s talents?!

Reactions: 5

View attachment 489171
She liked the comment and still gave a salty reply... why even bother if she was just going to delete 😄🤦🏼‍♀️ this is why she won't lose weight, all these little hidden extras can add up to hundreds of calories over a week. She best go through with the wedding now that beggy dingle lamb has let me down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tan you are like a broken record ! She needs to stop tans version of slimming world and crack on with something sustainable like calorie counting . Slimming world does work for some people and they can continue it , Tan isn’t one of these people and I think that’s what her problem is . I think she’s a binge eater / takeaway addict/ possible drinker . She’s trying to feel some void In her life that makes her so unhappy . It’s either Chris or maybe you tube or the pressures of Corbeh. She’s getting married and it should be exciting if I was as miserable as her leading up to my wedding I would be asking myself if this is truly what I wanted . Tan needs to take a long hiatus from you tube , concentrate on her crafty crap if that’s what makes her happy , get a decent counsellor and find some anti depressants and stop slimming world , just do a Calorie counting diet and postpone her wedding . I agree , it’s sad to see her from the person that she used to be .

Tan you are like a broken record ! She needs to stop tans version of slimming world and crack on with something sustainable like calorie counting . Slimming world does work for some people and they can continue it , Tan isn’t one of these people and I think that’s what her problem is . I think she’s a binge eater / takeaway addict/ possible drinker . She’s trying to feel some void In her life that makes her so unhappy . It’s either Chris or maybe you tube or the pressures of Corbeh. She’s getting married and it should be exciting if I was as miserable as her leading up to my wedding I would be asking myself if this is truly what I wanted . Tan needs to take a long hiatus from you tube , concentrate on her crafty crap if that’s what makes her happy , get a decent counsellor and find some anti depressants and stop slimming world , just do a Calorie counting diet and postpone her wedding . I agree , it’s sad to see her from the person that she used to be .
In all honesty I don't think she is unhappy or stressed with any one part of her life but I think she is depressed or something along those lines. She gives me the impression of someone trying to just push on despite these feelings and I feel like she has no idea what a difference in her the rest of us can see because she's in that fuzz. I think you're right though she needs to take some time and work out a way forwards, it's not working for her doing the same old thing over and over and expecting different results. She needs to focus on eating more fresh fruit and veg instead of all the processed packaged crap and I think she will start to feel better in herself as well as the weight loss will come as part and parcel of that. Whatever it is, she needs to change her approach on life in general, or if she's not willing to make changes, just accept the fact that she isn't going to lose weight and stop harping on about it and change her channel name. She rarely talks about weight loss in her vlogs anyway, its all about her brother and her crafts.

I will never understand why she can’t do calorie counting. Oh I know, maybe because she’d have to be accountable for what she actually eats instead of guessing and adding extra cheese/butter/ garlic bread to her meals. She’s only fooling herself here. Size 12 wedding dress 😂😂maybe 3/4 years ago in her old videos not now

Reactions: 5
Someone on today’s vlog asked her how Aubree is and she has just liked it and not replied. I checked ‘my best friend Megan’s’ fb page the 2 things that stood out were it was it was Aubrees birthday in Feb.....no tacky card or she’s crafty creation being showed off and I remembered Megan is a make up artist and beautician.... no mention of her doing Tans wedding make up or having contacts in the business. Tan was just saying today how she couldn’t find one.....makes you think.....no mention of bridensids for the wedding. What about the charity shop dresses that were bought 2 years ago!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.