Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks as pasty and puffy as ever. Still quaffing slarced meat for lunch. Still going to lose 3 Stone 🤣 wants to book a make up artist for a natural look 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s been on the cheese parrrs ma loves! She never mentioned tekaways but I think it’s safe to say they’ve been on speed dial 🤪
She really looked like she couldn’t be arsed, dunno why she bothered really

lunch was some chicken slices and a bit of fruit, no wonder she keeps sacking the diet off, you can't live like that its not healthy
Too lazy to make anything decent for lunch, no wonder she ends up eating shite, she could do with seeing a nutritionist 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell! Only watched first few minutes as got to dash off but woah......tan ate all the paaarrrs 😮
Looking forward to bring able to watch the rest and seeing if she'll be spouting her usual rubbish ma loves

• Haha
Bloody hell! Only watched first few minutes as got to dash off but woah......tan ate all the paaarrrs 😮
Looking forward to bring able to watch the rest and seeing if she'll be spouting her usual rubbish ma loves
think you already know the answer to that! lol

• Haha
Same old from Tan then 🙄 ugh why does she keep chomping her lips together even when she’s not eating .

Reactions: 6
Same old from Tan then 🙄 ugh why does she keep chomping her lips together even when she’s not eating .
they're that inflated they've got a mind of their own ;)

it's clear to see she's been living the junk larrrrrf ma loofs, she's bloated, her skin is bad, hair as greasy as ever and she never stops chewing on her lips and picking her nose/ears/spots/mouth most of the way through but especially when she's on the sofa and as she ends the vlog, honestly looks like she's on something with that lip action!! what a mess, she needs an intervention and fast. Also who the hell gave her a harrr-jene rating of 5???? my god!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
they're that inflated they've got a mind of their own ;)

it's clear to see she's been living the junk larrrrrf ma loofs, she's bloated, her skin is bad, hair as greasy as ever and she never stops chewing on her lips and picking her nose/ears/spots/mouth most of the way through but especially when she's on the sofa and as she ends the vlog, honestly looks like she's on something with that lip action!! what a mess, she needs an intervention and fast. Also who the hell gave her a harrr-jene rating of 5???? my god!!!
is it Barnsley where she lives or am i getting her mixed up with someone else that i follow?

Reactions: 4
The nose and lips just get bigger and bigger! She is just constantly picking, scratching and pouting whilst looking at herself in the viewfinder. I think she thinks she looks good like that! Good help the people having to try on the same wedding dresses after Tans had them on. Surely she’ll wash her hair and make herself look a bit presentable for her dress try on.....😬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
The nose and lips just get bigger and bigger! She is just constantly picking, scratching and pouting whilst looking at herself in the viewfinder. I think she thinks she looks good like that! Good help the people having to try on the same wedding dresses after Tans had them on. Surely she’ll wash her hair and make herself look a bit presentable for her dress try on.....😬
Haha great screenshot 😂 I’m glad our Tan is back, I need the motivation. Now I have her and big Jane to motivate me to not end up like them woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No word about how her brother is doing. Also Megan and Aubrey seem to have disappeared !

I thought she was trying to justify staying at that weight in case her dress looked crap after a 3st weightloss :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The boys are back at skwl so she can get back to the routine of sitting on her backside all day and picking her nose. I'm no skinny Minnie myself but her hair in a tight bun really doesn't suit her.

She is only a week an arf late 🙄

Has she warrrped the slate clean ma loves?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The boys are back at skwl so she can get back to the routine of sitting on her backside all day and picking her nose. I'm no skinny Minnie myself but her hair in a tight bun really doesn't suit her.
She looks like a chunky version of Bjork with her hair dragged back 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.