Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on today’s vlog asked her how Aubree is and she has just liked it and not replied. I checked ‘my best friend Megan’s’ fb page the 2 things that stood out were it was it was Aubrees birthday in Feb.....no tacky card or she’s crafty creation being showed off and I remembered Megan is a make up artist and beautician.... no mention of her doing Tans wedding make up or having contacts in the business. Tan was just saying today how she couldn’t find one.....makes you think.....no mention of bridensids for the wedding. What about the charity shop dresses that were bought 2 years ago!
That is really strange 🤔

Reactions: 10
She must be the heaviest she's been since she lost the 7st in 16 month there's noway she's a 14

Reactions: 11
just started watching it, she can hardly string a sentence together and looks like she's about to throw up then there's an edit in the vlog and she comes back looking like her eyes have been watering, been on the pop the night before or got a whiff of her own armpits? you decarrrd me loves it's at around 1.05

borking hell 🤮

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Yip ! wonder what was going on there her eyes were watering for something and she did look like she was heaving to throw up .I can't get over how bloated she is she said she's always hungry because she's sat at home all day ,wasn't that always the case .

Reactions: 4
just started watching it, she can hardly string a sentence together and looks like she's about to throw up then there's an edit in the vlog and she comes back looking like her eyes have been watering, been on the pop the night before or got a whiff of her own armpits? you decarrrd me loves it's at around 1.05

borking hell 🤮

View attachment 490700
Carrots and cheesy beans ! UGH !

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Yip ! wonder what was going on there her eyes were watering for something and she did look like she was heaving to throw up .I can't get over how bloated she is she said she's always hungry because she's sat at home all day ,wasn't that always the case .
she's always hungry because she eats next to nothing all day then ends up binging on an evening, she had a small bowl of watery tomato soup then tried to fill up on a pack of cheap processed pressed ham that is of no nutritional value then said she was starving, I've got a soup maker and chuck all kinds of mixes of veg in there it's so easy to make tasty soup and it's filling too if you use plenty root veg then again that lazy mare even pre ordered her casserole mix so the grocer would chop it all as she couldn't be bothered, she's in a permanent cycle of restriction and binge.

Carrots and cheesy beans ! UGH !
I think one of her scabs has fallen in the beans too! 🤮 just spotted it

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Does she not realise that a size 12 wedding dress is more like an 8 🤦🏼‍♀️
I was thinking that when she kept going on about wanting to be a size 10 for her dress. Most people who are Size 10 don't wear size10 wedding dress because of how they are made and fitted🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
she said she was back in the 15 stone range, can she really be a size 14 at that weight?

I’m 13’7 and a 14/16 depending on shop. I’m 5’4.

I was 12 stone when I got married and wore a “wedding dress size 18” ( probably like a high street 12/14)

she said she was back in the 15 stone range, can she really be a size 14 at that weight?
I know everyone is different but I'm average height and less than 13 stone and I'm a comfortable size 16, to get to around a 14 I need to be 12ish stone. There's no way she's a 14 in my opinion

borking hell 🤮

View attachment 490700
Who the duck has carrots with burger chips and beans, only Tanya 🤢🤢😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's going to be in for a shock trying on wedding dresses, they always come up small anyway, im sure she'd need an 18/20 to fit now so if she's buying a 12 hoping to slim into it she better get going with the weight loss as she'll hardly fit her bulging conk in a 12 ma loves

• Haha
I know people carry their weight differently but she’s defo bigger than a 14, she probably still squeezes into her 14’s at a push as they’ll be stretchy. I’m a 14 (can fit in 12 jeans from Next as they’re roomy) and weigh 12.5 stone

I think she's going to be in for a shock trying on wedding dresses, they always come up small anyway, im sure she'd need an 18/20 to fit now so if she's buying a 12 hoping to slim into it she better get going with the weight loss as she'll hardly fit her bulging conk in a 12 ma loves
Defo, when I was wedding dress shopping they advised to size up anyway!

I know people carry their weight differently but she’s defo bigger than a 14, she probably still squeezes into her 14’s at a push. I’m a 14 (can fit in 12 jeans from Next as they’re roomy) and weigh 12.5 stone

Defo, when I was wedding dress shopping they advised to size up anyway!
yeah I was looking at her thinking she'd struggle with some 14's, loose fitting things might be fine but tighter stuff like jeans or a wedding dress I doubt a 14 would go near her at the moment, wedding dresses are not vanity sized at all, no wonder so many brides crash diet after trying them on, they always need sizing up, can just imagine Tan insisting a 12 will fit when in reality that would be closer to a size 8 or a small 10....this is going to be funny 😂

I doubt she will be truthful about it. In that vlog today she said she's nearly back to her starting weight which was 17 stone then she said she's about 15 stone now. I wouldn't consider that nearly back to starting weight that's 2 stone difference which is a fair amount. I think likelihood is that she's closer to the 17 stone mark than she's letting on and I think what will happen is oh I didn't lose all the weight so the 12 didn't fit so I've had to go for a 14, when in reality it'll probably be more like an 18-20. I'd love to be proved wrong though I think it'll do her good to get herself back a bit but seeing as keeps making the same mistakes over and over again I just can't see it personally

That hair style didn’t do her any favours in the first place but with a chunky, bloated face it’s worse . Can you imagine Tan dress shopping, when she see what size she fits into and how much of a know all she is .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.