Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My lord she is MASSIVE 😳

Just watched while taking a bath and it clicked over to an Asda haul from March 2018 after, the difference is actually unbelievable, she was bouncy, motivated, happy and looked a damn sight healthier. I can't honestly believe what she has done to herself its pretty sad.

Reactions: 11
Same old from Tan then 🙄 ugh why does she keep chomping her lips together even when she’s not eating .
She was clearly still chomping away when she was going in the bath, must have been last night‘s tea stuck in her bleeping molars that she was foraging, makes me gag. Her skin was the same colour as her top grimy grey beige !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
That'll be the hot tub company out of business who'd want to chance getting in that after Tan lulling in it for a week:sick:😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
My lord she is MASSIVE 😳

Just watched while taking a bath and it clicked over to an Asda haul from March 2018 after, the difference is actually unbelievable, she was bouncy, motivated, happy and looked a damn sight healthier. I can't honestly believe what she has done to herself its pretty sad.

I don’t understand how she could get that big in a month !? What is she eating 😱😱 and packets of processed meat is really not good long term.. she needs to realise what she’s been doing for the last I’m gonna say 2/3 years, is not working. I feel bad for her but not sure if I can watch her channel anymore. I feel like if I were her, I would put my time into my health / weight loss and come back looking amazing in a few months or whatever or just try. She always has an excuse for not doing things. I commented a few times over the years about doing particular workouts etc and she’d either just ‘like’ my comment or come up with some excuse why it wouldn’t work for her. Not willing to try anything different she’s expecting miracles while eating shite 24/7 it’s just such a shame really is. I hope she gets help.

Reactions: 12
My lord she is MASSIVE 😳

It’s shocking when the old videos come up, she was so happy and positive, such a shame really the way she’s changed. I hope she sorts herself out mentally

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand how she could get that big in a month !? What is she eating 😱😱 and packets of processed meat is really not good long term.. she needs to realise what she’s been doing for the last I’m gonna say 2/3 years, is not working. I feel bad for her but not sure if I can watch her channel anymore. I feel like if I were her, I would put my time into my health / weight loss and come back looking amazing in a few months or whatever or just try. She always has an excuse for not doing things. I commented a few times over the years about doing particular workouts etc and she’d either just ‘like’ my comment or come up with some excuse why it wouldn’t work for her. Not willing to try anything different she’s expecting miracles while eating shite 24/7 it’s just such a shame really is. I hope she gets help.
And she still thinks she will lose 3 stone by november! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And she still thinks she will lose 3 stone by november! 🤦🏽‍♀️
No way impossible unless you’re very strict with yourself. I lost 4 stone when I was 16 at weight watchers. I was on 22 points a day at the time!! The equivalent of about 800-900kcals a day! I was starving myself. Very unhealthy but it worked and I’ve kept 3.5 off for 11 years now going strong. Currently trying to gain weight (muscle building) she hasn’t a hope. Unfortunately she won’t accept she actually knows nothing about nutrition or exercise. Or basically anything 😂😂😂😂sorry ma luvs

3st in 8 months is perfectly doable only Tan won't do it she's lost her motivation for life

3st in 8 months is perfectly doable only Tan won't do it she's lost her motivation for life
She has no discipline either though. That’s the issue I have with slimming world. She couldn’t possibly give up junk food or processed meat.. because they’re ‘low syn’ or ‘free foods’ I don’t think I’ve ever seen her portion control either. She just obv got really motivated at the start when things were going well and it’s spiralled now. I feel sorry for her

She has no discipline either though. That’s the issue I have with slimming world. She couldn’t possibly give up junk food or processed meat.. because they’re ‘low syn’ or ‘free foods’ I don’t think I’ve ever seen her portion control either. She just obv got really motivated at the start when things were going well and it’s spiralled now. I feel sorry for her
She used to cook a dinner back then all the other stuff like mug shots were rank ,plus her swimming but I think she starves herself only to binge in the evenings she doesn't eat a balanced meal ever.

She used to cook a dinner back then all the other stuff like mug shots were rank ,plus her swimming but I think she starves herself only to binge in the evenings she doesn't eat a balanced meal ever.
True, I actually was recommend a really old video of hers like 3 years old and she was Making chicken tikka masarla😂 it looked good. But yeah there’s no breakfast lunch dinner and 2 snacks (a typical balanced diet) she doesn’t eat until late in the day really and then binges because she’s hungry which I understand completely I would be the same. I always have breakfast regardless because I will pick at stuff otherwise. Then again I work full time mon-fri and have structure so maybe if she gets more structure it will help too

Reactions: 6
True, I actually was recommend a really old video of hers like 3 years old and she was Making chicken tikka masarla😂 it looked good. But yeah there’s no breakfast lunch dinner and 2 snacks (a typical balanced diet) she doesn’t eat until late in the day really and then binges because she’s hungry which I understand completely I would be the same. I always have breakfast regardless because I will pick at stuff otherwise. Then again I work full time mon-fri and have structure so maybe if she gets more structure it will help too
You can see the difference in her from back then she had a bit of sparkle about her she seems so flat now in comparison. I can't see her lose the weight again until she sorts out the reasons she's fallen so low even the counselling doesn't seem to be helping.

Reactions: 9
I just counted up (going from tomorrow's date) that it's about 33 weeks till the first Friday in Nov. So even if she loses 1lb a week that's 33lbs, not the 42 lbs she wants to lose. Being in a calorie deficit of 3500 every single week is pretty hard going. Not many people lose weight every single week, even if you're really strict, your bodeh 🤣 at times will do what it wants. To lose 2lbs a week you have to cut 7000 cals a week from your diet 😳 absolutely no chance will she do any of that to get her bodeh where she larrks to beh. Apologies if I've got any of that wrong I'm working it out very roughly with one eye 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

You can see the difference in her from back then she had a bit of sparkle about her she seems so flat now in comparison. I can't see her lose the weight again until she sorts out the reasons she's fallen so low even the counselling doesn't seem to be helping.
I agree, and the worst thing is I have felt this way myself. But there’s no way I would document it on YouTube in videos. Maybe she isn’t aware but surely she is like it can’t be doing anything for her self esteem or confidence to be feeling / looking that way. It’s really sad I feel for her really do. I just think she doesn’t do herself any favours making ridiculous vlogs when she isn’t able for it etc at the moment. Come back with a bang when she’s ready etc. Maybe she just needs to give up on YouTube for now and start again like before she had already lost all her weight when she started her channel.. so it was different.

I don’t remember ever seeing a focus on maintaining her weight it’s always been yo-yo. I thought the point of the videos/ channel in general was that she had successfully lost weight using the SW plan and she was giving her advice / experience etc to others. It’s more of a day in the life videos / vlogs. Complete tangent and like it was Mentioned here , she isn’t a member of SW anymore so it’s just looking at someone’s life basically day in day out. I’m sure I’d bore people to death if I started a channel lol. Anyway.. we shall see what happens.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.