Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone is different but I'm average height and less than 13 stone and I'm a comfortable size 16, to get to around a 14 I need to be 12ish stone. There's no way she's a 14 in my opinion
The only way she's a 14 is in her old, well worn leggings and tracksuits! She said all the weight is on her legs and stomach, but all we ever see is from the shoulders up and the bloated face 😩

Reactions: 5
she'll buy a size 12 from the bridal place she keeps going on about where you get your dress there and then off the rack, she'll say she will have no problem fitting into it and then will have massive melt downs between now and the wedding when she repeats her cycle of on plan, off plan, on plan, off plan, warrrrping the slate clean for the gazillionth time. Remember when she bought the bridesmaid dresses on impulse from the charity shop knowing one was a couple of sizes to small for the girl wearing it and suggested she do SW to fit into it :oops:

• Wow
Did I see that correctly. Did she sniff her armpit while saying what they were watching recently?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did she seriously buy a bridesmaids dress 2 sizes smaller and tell the girl to lose weight to fit into it 🤣🤣🤣
yep! it was a set of three if I remember rightly and one was far too small but she said the girl could do SW to get into it, it was only about a size 10 and the girl wasn't even big but Tan barked orders to slim to fit, pity she couldn't follow her own advice 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
yep! it was a set of three if I remember rightly and one was far too small but she said the girl could do SW to get into it, it was only about a size 10 and the girl wasn't even big but Tan barked orders to slim to fit, pity she couldn't follow her own advice 😂
I sometimes feel sorry for Tan but it never lasts long due to her bloody attitude, someone needs to put her in her place

Reactions: 9
I know everyone is different but I'm average height and less than 13 stone and I'm a comfortable size 16, to get to around a 14 I need to be 12ish stone. There's no way she's a 14 in my opinion
I think Debbie SW is a 16 and Tan's bigger than her

Reactions: 6
just started watching it, she can hardly string a sentence together and looks like she's about to throw up then there's an edit in the vlog and she comes back looking like her eyes have been watering, been on the pop the night before or got a whiff of her own armpits? you decarrrd me loves it's at around 1.05

borking hell 🤮

View attachment 490700
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 that's a proper rate my plate pic 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 there's about 1000 calories of puke on that plate! She will never lose the weight eating the contents of the slop bucket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Was Meghan going to be her Matron of honour ? I still think it’s strange that neither she nor Aubrey get mentioned.

Reactions: 7
Was Meghan going to be her Matron of honour ? I still think it’s strange that neither she nor Aubrey get mentioned.
I wondered whether a member of the public recognised Aubrey due to Tan flaunting her on YT and Insta and whether this caused a fallout with Meghan and Tan. Because I had concerns about this when she filmed her everyday.

Reactions: 4
This is very adventurous and exoctic 😂 Plenty of laaarrrt and slaarrrced things in it but the mangee tout is classic😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what a bloody laugh! she does realise people can see what she really looks like on her vlogs doesn't she?

tan.jpg

• Haha
I could literally read you guys typing phonetically in a Tan accent all day 😄 Cheers maloofs🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.