Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
40 fooking quid???? Is she having a laff??? I wouldn’t pay 50p even at a charity stall!!! Ffs 🤦‍♀️ she’s deluded and the people who buy this shite need help!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been busy with work but she's managed to do a full house clean- mega LOLZ! At least she's still listening to her bodeh though, I think we're all listening, infact I'm deafened by that raging red hooter on her neck 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who in their right mind would pay bloody £40 for that ma loves! It must be the bonus of a free keyring tempting people 🤪
I‘m actually gobsmacked she’s asking £40 for that pile of shite 😱
She must’ve created that during one of her spaced out moments I’m trying to work out what shape it is 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We can only be grateful that only one of those hearts exist! If anyone pays £40 for that they have more money than Tarnya has eggs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched latest blog thank god for tattle or if of commented ‘duck off tan’ is her mum not self isolating? I’m a single parent one of my kids has autism I’m homeschooling both even tho he was offered a place I work from home and not for one second would I consider dropping my kids off with a grandparent who works in a massive factory!! Aside from that Chris is ‘in and out’ of ppls houses all day could catch anything! I’m fuming at the moaning self righteous witch! Then I don’t no if I’m aloud in can u tell me? It’s as clear as the nose on her face that she isn’t! I’m so angry 😤

• Haha
I just don’t know how she can call trim with tan a business - all she does is vlog herself high as a kite or moaning . Given the state of her she can’t surely be still doing meal plans ?and as for her saying losing myself - welcome to reality Tan - what a drama Queen !

Reactions: 12
Just watched latest blog thank god for tattle or if of commented ‘duck off tan’ is her mum not self isolating? I’m a single parent one of my kids has autism I’m homeschooling both even tho he was offered a place I work from home and not for one second would I consider dropping my kids off with a grandparent who works in a massive factory!! Aside from that Chris is ‘in and out’ of ppls houses all day could catch anything! I’m fuming at the moaning self righteous witch! Then I don’t no if I’m aloud in can u tell me? It’s as clear as the nose on her face that she isn’t! I’m so angry 😤
She‘s an embarrassment isn’t she, has no clue about the real world! She’s pissed me off too, she really has no idea

I just don’t know how she can call trim with tan a business - all she does is vlog herself high as a kite or moaning . Given the state of her she can’t surely be still doing meal plans ?and as for her saying losing myself - welcome to reality Tan - what a drama Queen !
She hasn’t mentioned the meal plans has she?! She always puts a discount on in Januareh as well, now it really does blow my mind that people order the bloody things!

£40 for that bloody thing?! I make Pom Pom wreaths which means I have to hand make and trim every single Pom Pom and individually attach each one to the wreath base, and I have never charged near that! No one who is an actually credible crafter would dream of scamming people with this absolute garbage she is churning out!!! Makes you wonder how much some of her “luxury range” reefs were doesn’t it!
She is getting more and more unbearable with every vlog, imagine if in some unimaginable universe she actually was a nurse!!!! She is absolutely deluded, two business?! It also made me laugh when she added losing weight into the list of things that are taking up her time at the moment 🤣 ah god maloofs not sure how much more I can take but I’m a sucker for punishment 🤣

• Haha
She certainly researched it someone in the comments said she could bubble with her mum no problem and she corrected them and said her mum wasn't a single household she lives with her partner .

Tan knows best
Someone should have asked is her business registered ;) and if they do crafts at home do they fall under those terms too .

Loved up the childcare bubble and it is allowed for kids under 14 be looked after by grandparents even for babysitting .

Reactions: 3
Loved up the childcare bubble and it is allowed for kids under 14 be looked after by grandparents even for babysitting .
Surely only if necessary, finding herself can't be classed as essential 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought maloofs, when she showed the keyring she made for her friend Becky, we haven’t heard about best friend Megan and god daughter Aubreh in a while have we? Last lockdown she was having calls in the car with Megan and saying about how much she missed aubreh. Could be wrong but just made me wonder 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.