Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely face planted a big fat tekkaway at the weekend. She's expecting a gain, but she isn't bothered because she's listening to her bodeh and gon with the floww ma loves, warping the slaaate clean again and is having tuna and sweetcorn pasta for breakfast lunch and dinner for the next 3 days, accompanied by huge dolllop of larrt mayo and half a pack of pre grated cheese. She's also on her 4th period this month and it shall last for 12 days! So god damn pretictable these days 😂
If she has had a take away then Chris would have lost weight and then we can look forward to a passive agressive vlog of her saying she gained and he has lost 5lbs and how she doesn't gedddit and waaarrr her bodeh is clinging on to weight maloofs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
where is she ma loves? there's no way she's this snowed under from weight loss charts, she even said her supplier had run out at the moment and she was waiting for more to come in. She will make a big drama out of it, claiming to be doing 12 hour days again, no time to home school, clean the house, do the washing or cook so you can bet she will have had tekkaways a plenty, she'll say she was marrrndfull and counted her syns for the kebabs or didn't eat all the chips! same shite on repeat
Did she not say her mum had to go for a covid test or did I imagine this ?

Reactions: 4
Even with the crappy stickers for gin glasses she’s providing personalised quotes......depends on size and measurements ma loofs! 50p more for the extra inch! How much variation can there be?!

Was also thinking that person is desperate for a valentines keyring and is the only one that has commented on them, then realised it’s Tans mum 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why just why🙈
Jesus, they're bad!!! And the wee bows in the pic 😂😂😂 Yeah Tan, that really sets them off 😂

She's so bloody sneaky not posting prices. Doesn't want to have to pay tax or have her child tax credits affected I'll bet. She should be reported, there's no way she's declaring any of that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
in a tshirt saying creator of tacky shite
Tatt With Tan

Looks like something from B&M statonery section for 99p
Poundland are doing giant sheets of of mixed sticky labels ( vicky mouse bought some :rolleyes:) she'll not be able to compete 😂

How have I never seen this before lol ! If only they could see her now 😲🤭

I often wonder how she got so many subscribers!!
I see she was only a trainee nutritionist then;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Even with the crappy stickers for gin glasses she’s providing personalised quotes......depends on size and measurements ma loofs! 50p more for the extra inch! How much variation can there be?!

Was also thinking that person is desperate for a valentines keyring and is the only one that has commented on them, then realised it’s Tans mum 😂
They keyring reminds me of a keyring I made in year 7 in technology. We had to mount 2 pieces of plastic together, got taught how to shape it to what we wanted, bore a hole through it for the chain and then buff til smooth. I only remember it because my mum still has it along with a wooden letter rack.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh man! That vlog from this morning - how is she running two businesses? I feel like I've missed something? She's flogging some tit stuff she makes in her spare time (and clearly not declaring the earnings) what is the second? Sending those boys to her mums while she farts about in the house is just unbelievable. She makes me bloody angry

Reactions: 15
They keyrings were like them you buy from the gift shops in Scarborough!

Knew it...knew she would get her mum involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For a minute when she said she is struggling I thought well good for her admitting it now she can get on with sorting herself out. No, send the kids to her mums so she can sit watching this morning probably likely. She needs to grow up and get her arse in gear

Reactions: 10
Long time lurked here but felt I needed to post.... I'm homeschooling an 8 year a 5 year old, looking after a 6 month old baby and also running a small business. Like everyone else I'm finding it hard but as my mum works in a hospital I cant send my kids to hers for an hour or 2. I have to make my orders in the night when everyone is asleep because there is just not enough time during the day. Not looking for sympathy or a medal as everyone is in the same situation.... just had to post as she has really wound me up.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh man! That vlog from this morning - how is she running two businesses? I feel like I've missed something? She's flogging some tit stuff she makes in her spare time (and clearly not declaring the earnings) what is the second? Sending those boys to her mums while she farts about in the house is just unbelievable. She makes me bloody angry
She’s so bloody irritating, she needs to get a grip on reality, she thinks faffing around making that cheap shite is hard work! Those keyrings are hideous. She’s feels larrrk she‘s losing herself ma loves, oh ffs Tanya it’s difficult for everyone, especially people who have proper jobs and some people have more than two kids at home. I thought a childcare bubble should only be formed for people who are going out to work, key workers etc, maybe they allow it for lazy people like Tanya 🤷🏻‍♀️I wouldn’t be doing it myself, the kids could catch it then bring it into the house. I had to laugh when she said Chris got a covid test for work then she said “we are negative” erm, no Chris is negative, you haven’t had a test! She really gets on my tits!

Reactions: 13
Long time lurked here but felt I needed to post.... I'm homeschooling an 8 year a 5 year old, looking after a 6 month old baby and also running a small business. Like everyone else I'm finding it hard but as my mum works in a hospital I cant send my kids to hers for an hour or 2. I have to make my orders in the night when everyone is asleep because there is just not enough time during the day. Not looking for sympathy or a medal as everyone is in the same situation.... just had to post as she has really wound me up.
I'm the same as you, I work full time, have a side hustle and still keep the house clean and tidy and spend time with my toddler without any extra help. It's hard, but we're all in the same boat right now. It really pissed me off too

Can see how you’re wound up, she’s infuriating!

Last edited:
Yes she seems to think COVID is only affecting her! Moaning about not having a night away, 30th birthday weekend away!
she needs to wash that mascara out of her eyes and see that she has got it so easy compared to the majority of families. I don’t know anyone who can afford a £250 shopping trip for a family of 4! Most of the people I know are wondering how they are gonna pay their bills this month!! She’s just so self centred and me me me it makes me so cross 😤

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.