Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man! That vlog from this morning - how is she running two businesses? I feel like I've missed something? She's flogging some tit stuff she makes in her spare time (and clearly not declaring the earnings) what is the second? Sending those boys to her mums while she farts about in the house is just unbelievable. She makes me bloody angry
I’ve said it many times on here, she’d never be able to hold a proper job down! Too lazy and imagine when someone tells her what to do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a key worker but on maternity so my kids school offered for them to still go in but I said no as I dont want to put them at risk. I'm just getting on with it like everyone else as it wont be forever.

Reactions: 10
Yes she seems to think COVID is only affecting her! Moaning about not having a night away, 30th birthday weekend away!
she needs to wash that mascara out of her eyes and see that she has got it so easy compared to the majority of families. I don’t know anyone who can afford a £250 shopping trip for a family of 4! Most of the people I know are wondering how they are gonna pay their bills this month!! She’s just so self centred and me me me it makes me so cross 😤
That made me laugh about missing out on her night away, they only go once a year for “us anniversareh” it’s no big deal they hardly go out anyway! Oh god the shopping, couldn’t agree more she doesn’t know how lucky she is in the current situation

I am a key worker but on maternity so my kids school offered for them to still go in but I said no as I dont want to put them at risk. I'm just getting on with it like everyone else as it wont be forever.
Fair play to you, especially with a young baby at home it must be hard. I’m classed as a key worker too and chose not to send mine in because of the risk, I don’t need to because I’m at home. Tanya tried to get the boys in and the school declined, rightly so! She’s unbelievable

Reactions: 10
That made me laugh about missing out on her night away, they only go once a year for “us anniversareh” it’s no big deal they hardly go out anyway! Oh god the shopping, couldn’t agree more she doesn’t know how lucky she is in the current situation

Fair play to you, especially with a young baby at home it must be hard. I’m classed as a key worker too and chose not to send mine in because of the risk, I don’t need to because I’m at home. Tanya tried to get the boys in and the school declined, rightly so! She’s unbelievable
Exactly that's why I never sent them in as I'm at home and none of their friends would have been in anyway. The kids will catch up I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So we just need to buy a cricut machine and some crafty bits and we can form a childcare bubble ?

Yes she seems to think COVID is only affecting her! Moaning about not having a night away, 30th birthday weekend away!
she needs to wash that mascara out of her eyes and see that she has got it so easy compared to the majority of families. I don’t know anyone who can afford a £250 shopping trip for a family of 4! Most of the people I know are wondering how they are gonna pay their bills this month!! She’s just so self centred and me me me it makes me so cross 😤
She's worn that jumper for weeks , never mind washing off her mascara I see she's not even bothering to put a bra on now either .

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
how can she say she's deep cleaned the house whilst sat there looking like she slept in a skip? never mind the house Tan deep clean thy self my loof and wash that bloody jumper! no wonder she's got spots popping up on her neck, its all the bacteria and sweat from that boggin jumper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how can she say she's deep cleaned the house whilst sat there looking like she slept in a skip? never mind the house Tan deep clean thy self my loof and wash that bloody jumper! no wonder she's got spots popping up on her neck, its all the bacteria and sweat from that boggin jumper
She only goes in deep when she's picking her beak the filthy swine 🤢

• Haha
So Trim with Tat is back - still with the wine coloured jumper on. Now in a “child care bubble” with her mum to enable her to concentrate on making even more tat and “finding herself”🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow that vlog...she basically said she sent her boys to her mums and then was sitting packing up her brother's birthday present. why cant she do that when the boys are in bed? i don't believe that it is for just two hours a week either, I believe that it is everyday because she said that she wanted to get the boys a routine to get up and go to her mums. If they were going for 2 hours once a week, that is not particularly a new routine of getting up and going there, it would be a once a week thing and she would not get all that work done that she mentions she would get done whilst they are at her mum's in two hours. I think she is irresponsible creating a "childcare bubble" when she does not have a job she got the idea from here that her mum do the homeschooling more like.

Reactions: 8
I thought her mum worked full time and was off isolating because she was pinged ? when is she taking them if her mum is at work during the day .

• Wow
she keeps saying she's listening to her bod-eh so is just ignoring it begging for soap and a decent wash? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes really angered me with this. Absolute disgrace, shes sat at home scratching and picking yet is shipping the kids of to her mums?! Biggest load of s***.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.