Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogs are a joke now trying to flog all the tat !
Should she mark it as Ad if thats the case?

£40 for that wreath? A wicker heart with bows and roses hot glued to it. Yeah right Tan.....£2.79 in Home Bargains more like. Plus it looks like something you would place on a grave.

Reactions: 9
So Rio’s teacher thanked her for doing the homeschooling as she knows Tan has ‘businesses’ so has Tan been telling the teacher or do they watch the vlogs?! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did watch for a piss take like the rest of us

Oh as if ma loves 😂

Looks vile as usual 🤢
Oh I gutted myself laughing at that “she knows Tan has businesses”. What about those of us in the real world of business ?

Reactions: 11
Oh I gutted myself laughing at that “she knows Tan has businesses”. What about those of us in the real world of business ?
She’s an embarrassment! She has no grip on reality whatsoever, she really is clueless. The teachers must be having a right laugh!

Should she mark it as Ad if thats the case?

£40 for that wreath? A wicker heart with bows and roses hot glued to it. Yeah right Tan.....£2.79 in Home Bargains more like. Plus it looks like something you would place on a grave.
No wonder it’s still available, the brass neck on her asking £40 for that 🙈

Forgive me if I'm wrong but how on earth is homeschooling finished by lunchtime each day? Especially when she says she is struggling with it. All of my relatives with kids and friends with kids have to have their children logged on doing schoolwork on a timetable during school hours. And morning and afternoon they have to engaged with teachers...

If she is struggling then surely she would be doing it until 5pm ish something about her homeschooling explanations stink

Reactions: 6
She finishes homeschooling at 12.30 and that’s the boys in different years in school. I’ve 2 kids different ages it can take me 6-8 hours a day to do their work, my daughters teacher gives her loads to do my sons teacher isn’t just as bad just my son writes so slow 😣 Tan probably tells them the answers gets them to write it down sends it to their teachers and there done. She’s stressed out her banger doing 2-2.5hrs of schooling a day. Get a grip Tan and get your priorities in order.

Reactions: 7
Where the hell to start! That reef is soooo stunning she's still trying to flog it nearly a week in. Good job she only made one!
Home schooling done by 12.30. I don't think so.
I don't know how busy they are with keyworker kiddies in that school but where I work the teachers are either manning classrooms or taking teams lessons. They certainly don't have time to ring parents and praise them for how well they are doing! Does she think people with kids don't watch her and think WTF!
I'm surprised we haven't had the discussion re her spot about how it's her bodeh doing things cos she's on plan.
On that note I'm climbing on the cupboard for a bottle of something, I need a bloody drink 🍷

• Heart
  • Haha
She finishes homeschooling at 12.30 and that’s the boys in different years in school. I’ve 2 kids different ages it can take me 6-8 hours a day to do their work, my daughters teacher gives her loads to do my sons teacher isn’t just as bad just my son writes so slow 😣 Tan probably tells them the answers gets them to write it down sends it to their teachers and there done. She’s stressed out her banger doing 2-2.5hrs of schooling a day. Get a grip Tan and get your priorities in order.
This is the exact same situation in our house. There is not a chance we would be done by 1230.

What is that on her neck 🤢 is it a spot or lovebite 🤢😂
Its her bodeh telling her she should consider having a good old wash and change of clothes.
If she did listen to her bodeh then surely she would hear it crying out for a wash and clean clothes.

• Sick
  • Haha
If she's not even changing her clothes I doubt she'd be changing their bedding 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I bet she hasn‘t changed the bedding since she was sweating through the night the other week 🤢
I bet it hasn’t been changed since before she started on her reefs, remember she was working 12 hrs day’s and was exhausted come tea time.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I bet it hasn’t been changed since before she started on her reefs, remember she was working 12 hrs day’s and was exhausted come tea time.
Nope nope nope nope and nope!

That ultra long sweaty star week she had, unchanged pyjamas, sweating, unwashed Tanya and fart inducing meals 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.