Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can use "informal childcare" if absolutely necessary.... AKA.... if it means you can't go to work unless you use it! You can't just bubble with someone else to have some alone time in your house and ship your kids off. All the rest of us are managing, she needs to do some maturing. She must at least realise that saying that on a youtube video would trigger a lot of people and probably make them unsubscribe and stop watching ? Is she really that stupid ? she probably is tbf...

Reactions: 9
You can use "informal childcare" if absolutely necessary.... AKA.... if it means you can't go to work unless you use it! You can't just bubble with someone else to have some alone time in your house and ship your kids off. All the rest of us are managing, she needs to do some maturing. She must at least realise that saying that on a youtube video would trigger a lot of people and probably make them unsubscribe and stop watching ? Is she really that stupid ? she probably is tbf...
Influencers all seem the to think that it's their "job" to bend the rules it seems

Reactions: 6
My parents moved to manchester from barnsley in the early 70's due to a job oppurtunity my dad had. My mum was a sahm and had 5 of us. The rest of our family were over in Yorkshire so they had no one to babysit us if they fancied some me time or to find themselves, they just got on with it. Sometimes on rare occasions our next door neighbour may take us to school and back but only if my mum was too ill to go out. She once looked after us for a day when they had to go over to Barnsley for a funeral but these were in emergencies only. Off topic...anyone used to call their neighbours aunty or uncle out of politeness? Always confused me growing up 🤣 but still say hello aunty joan if i see her out and about.

My mum used to say this alot to me when i used to get roped into babysitting my nieces and nephews so my sisters could have date days or shopping days. "You know we had no one when you were all little." Can still hear my mum now 🤣

Tan chose to be a sahm, some of us would love to be able to do this. I know if we have a baby there is no chance of one of us staying at home. Tan needs to count her blessings and enjoy this time when they are young before they are in their teens and constantly in their rooms or out with their friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
im still puzzled by the valentine "reef", is it even a thing? why would anyone put one up to mark one day, I certainly wouldn't and especially not one that looks like it's come from a dusty caravan in the 70's

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We know it's not a problem for you maloof.. that bastard jumper hasn't seen the inside of a washer since 2007... she posted this on her fb page 🤣 she has to be trolling us
😅 that jumper must honk by now maloof!
I did a roast chicken dinner last night and the smell of roast chicken clung to everything it could.

Dread to think what has clung to her jumper 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just had a thought maloofs, when she showed the keyring she made for her friend Becky, we haven’t heard about best friend Megan and god daughter Aubreh in a while have we? Last lockdown she was having calls in the car with Megan and saying about how much she missed aubreh. Could be wrong but just made me wonder 🤔
God yeh,I totally forgot about Aubreh!!!! She never mentions her anymore does she? Can anyone gauge when she mentioned her last? 🤔

Reactions: 4
im still puzzled by the valentine "reef", is it even a thing? why would anyone put one up to mark one day, I certainly wouldn't and especially not one that looks like it's come from a dusty caravan in the 70's
I was just thinking the same thing! Why would you?

Reactions: 6
Don't believe you maloof. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
does it bollocks! she's slobbing round in it until early evening on her vlogs, are we to believe she takes it off and goes to the garage where her washer and dryer are in the cold and dark to wash it then go back to take it out put it in the dryer? how when she's in bed usually by 6pm?? 😂 you likkle liar

• Haha
Reactions: 11
sausage, mash, cheesy beans and mixed veg ma loves 😂 🤮 looks like a pavement pizza

tan.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Rio’s teacher thanked her for doing the homeschooling as she knows Tan has ‘businesses’ so has Tan been telling the teacher or do they watch the vlogs?! I wouldn’t be surprised if they did watch for a piss take like the rest of us

Don't believe you maloof. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Oh as if ma loves 😂

sausage, mash, cheesy beans and mixed veg ma loves 😂 🤮 looks like a pavement pizza

View attachment 398096
Looks vile as usual 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.