Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yep which is why the smaller channels rely on brand deals and collaborations to bring in the extra income as the adsense it's self isnt great unless you're a sought after channel, she seemed to attract some brands and freebies but then when it was clear she couldn't be arsed she started to lose all those and then best she gets at the moment is cherryz which every low level channel has had, I've been wondering if she'll get the exercise bike gammons and Katy J have had this week.....hmmmmmm
Haven’t watched Gammons for ages. It seems to be constant “pack with me” videos but noticed she has piled on even more weight. Surely getting called for her vaccine at aged 28 should be her wake up call ?

Reactions: 10
Haven’t watched Gammons for ages. It seems to be constant “pack with me” videos but noticed she has piled on even more weight. Surely getting called for her vaccine at aged 28 should be her wake up call ?
she's still as in denial as ever, she's "launched" another new venture.........soap filled sponges and lip balm oh and she's also found her tattle thread on a google search she did on herself 😂 tragic as ever! as for the vaccine sadly not, she declared she felt lucky to have had it :oops:

I know we've discussed it a few times on here but the way she just deleted Instagram was just weird. She was always on there, built up her following on there, made money and "friends" ... now youtube is going, or rather nearly gone...something must have happened and I'm so nosy I need to know!!.😄🤔

Reactions: 11
Her Trim with Tan brand is dead in the water, she was getting lots of brand deals at one point such as skinny cafe, spice entice, skinny food co etc, she was selling meal plans (lord knows how), portion plates and even a few t-shirts although that venture didn't last long, she also had a huge following from the SW community and so her vlogs although pure comedy for many of us did really well, she would often brag that her YT earnings paid all the bills and he was never short of a bob or two, but as she's clearly lost interest in losing weight, looking after herself and keeping the brand afloat it's nose dived and according to social blade her earnings at the moment are between £7-£108 a month from YT and social blade usually over estimates so doesn't look like she's getting much, she's silly for letting it slip through her fingers when she had built it up so well.
If she does carry on with YT she needs to re brand and move away from being weight loss although lets face it there isnt much content worthy of vlogging anyway........anyone else noticed she doesn't yawn on camera at all anymore? we went from almost being swallowed daily to never seeing her do it again
She knows the brand has gone tits up because she’s taken her website down, maybe if she got back on the wagon and did some recipe videos, she could bring it back although the way she is mentally I’m not sure she could. Some of her sw recipe videos had really high views, it’s sad really the way it’s gone

Yeah she’s getting bigger and bigger, her head is especially massive not forgetting her massive ego

I know we've discussed it a few times on here but the way she just deleted Instagram was just weird. She was always on there, built up her following on there, made money and "friends" ... now youtube is going, or rather nearly gone...something must have happened and I'm so nosy I need to know!!.😄🤔
It’s bizarre isn’t it, I think you’re right, there must have been more to her deleting Instagram. I think someone mentioned it before but maybe someone slid into her dm’s as they say 🤣

Reactions: 6
she's still as in denial as ever, she's "launched" another new venture.........soap filled sponges and lip balm oh and she's also found her tattle thread on a google search she did on herself 😂 tragic as ever! as for the vaccine sadly not, she declared she felt lucky to have had it :oops:
What video did she mention finding her tattle thread? 😂😂

Reactions: 4
What video did she mention finding her tattle thread? 😂😂
it was on her stories the other day, there's a screen shot on her thread it's so funny, she's "fick" as it will have sent people to tattle for a nosey

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s TWENTY EIGHT???? 😱😱😱😱 I admit only watched Gammons a few times but Jesus Christ 28 hahah okay

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No posts on she’s crafty page for 6 days is unusual also.....thought it would have been Easter reef central!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No posts on she’s crafty page for 6 days is unusual also.....thought it would have been Easter reef central!
I was thinking the same, was expecting tit reefs and easter egg cut outs with photos of dead pets on them

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's back ma loves and high on larrrrrf, she's lost 6lb in the last 3 weeks and is convinced she'll be 11 stone by the wedding.......not sure how when she's scoffing meals like meatball pasta with mayo for lunch!

tan.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Yeah our Saint Tan is back. Helping a family member with his “bizness” but doesn’t want to go into detail. A family of entrepreneurs indeed !

• Haha
she's back ma loves and high on larrrrrf, she's lost 6lb in the last 3 weeks and is convinced she'll be 11 stone by the wedding.......not sure how when she's scoffing meals like meatball pasta with mayo for lunch!

View attachment 512053
Someone in the comments has asked her if it’s Primula cheese!

Yeah our Saint Tan is back. Helping a family member with his “bizness” but doesn’t want to go into detail. A family of entrepreneurs indeed !
She can’t go into it because it’s on the sarrrrrd ma love 😂

• Haha
The dirt of her T- shirt too :rolleyes: ...can't wait to see what Chris has planned it's going to be comedy gold whatever it is those two look out of place everywhere😂

• Haha
The dirt of her T- shirt too :rolleyes: ...can't wait to see what Chris has planned it's going to be comedy gold whatever it is those two look out of place everywhere😂
I’m sure it’ll be a barrel of laughs whatever it is, nowhere is open and she said she’s staying on plan (yeah right) so will it be jacket spuds all round 🥳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.