Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't look like the dogs get taken out for many walks judging by the patch of her lawn killed by dog piss :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Now this will be a good if gammons and Helen can come 😂 the 3 of them round the buffet
Yes they’ll be racing to the Pats Baps buffet 😂. bleeping hell, she’ll need to cater for more than 50 if the fatties of Eastbourne are going 😂 bless this cookie can put the food away as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is that side business dropping gear off as she looks the most chav and off her nut than I’ve ever seen her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes they’ll be racing to the Pats Baps buffet 😂. bleeping hell, she’ll need to cater for more than 50 if the fatties of Eastbourne are going 😂 bless this cookie can put the food away as well 😂
bless this buffet 😂

• Haha
Is this new upbeat Tan in response to some of us saying she's needs to take a long break as its clear she doesn't enjoy it and doesn't have the same spark she once did, do we think?

Also wondered if the 6lb lost was after she had been for a dump, what with her being so full of sh....
🙈🤣😳

• Haha
something is off about the whole "helping out a relative" story, how has she gone from having zero spare time to do any sort of home schooling with us boyz to having three days a week to go help out? I wonder if the money tree has run dry or the credit is maxed out and she's had to get a job? might still be for the relative but I bet it's more for financial needs than from the goodness of her heart.

Reactions: 10
something is off about the whole "helping out a relative" story, how has she gone from having zero spare time to do any sort of home schooling with us boyz to having three days a week to go help out? I wonder if the money tree has run dry or the credit is maxed out and she's had to get a job? might still be for the relative but I bet it's more for financial needs than from the goodness of her heart.
No time to home school uz boizz but can go help out a relative at the drop of a hat it seems.

Reactions: 12
See even in a year, the first lock down was homeschooling this and that, helping us boiz, our routine blah blah blah.
This time was can't be arsed with school ma loves.

Reactions: 8
Defo! Very odd how she didn’t have time to home school us boyyyz but can do this, just like that it seems. Let’s face it, the real reason she didn’t do it is because she couldn’t be arsed and Corbeh was probably carrying on woeful 😂. Maybe Chris’ business isn’t doing as well as they thought so she’s had to get off her arse and help out!

Reactions: 7
I do wonder what she is up too with this business she is helping with. Quite quiet on the she’s crafty page with just cake toppers posts it seems, surely they’re only a couple of quid each so she can’t be making that much and her Etsy page has only had 4 sales. I assume Chris’s business does well and tan doesn’t need to bring in a consistent income and can fanny about with whatever ‘business’ idea she has at the time. Like the meal plans, T-shirt’s, portion plates, she’s crafty and now a business mentor and advisor. Always making out people couldn’t do without her help to justify not working a

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.