Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
this has set me off....I was looking through her photos to find one of her mum and came across this classic 😂 when she went on telly to claim how she lost all her weight swimming once a week ......🧐🤔😂
I remember that, she got all dolled up, took the train to a "top secret" thing then was fuming when months later she was featured for about two minutes and got hammered in the comments for having a whole SW persona and brand yet claiming to have lost it all swimming 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I remember that, she got all dolled up, took the train to a "top secret" thing then was fuming when months later she was featured for about two minutes and got hammered in the comments for having a whole SW persona and brand yet claiming to have lost it all swimming 🤣
Wtf how do I not know this 🤣😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doesn't she get her cousin to do her wedding make-up if she has a salon ,unless she's sold it .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.