Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls go and watch ‘ a day in the life of Corby and Rio’ pls tel me I’m not the only one who thinks wtf
Gosh, she's a bit harsh with those kids, especially Rio who is literally a tot. Wonder if that's where her lack of lust for life these days comes from, the boys are more grown and she can't just bark and boss them around any more.
I've always thought Rio shows traits of Autism, bless him he's such a quirky sensitive soul. She never seemed to notice him though, always too wrapped in our Corbehs ADHD ma loves! I don't think he ever really got the attention he deserves, he seemed like he was a bit of an inconvenience to her from being tiny back in the old house 😢. I always liked Rio, thought he was a sweet, sensitive funny little boy, but Tan and the clan just always seemed to laugh at and ridicule him

Reactions: 6
Gosh, she's a bit harsh with those kids, especially Rio who is literally a tot. Wonder if that's where her lack of lust for life these days comes from, the boys are more grown and she can't just bark and boss them around any more.
I've always thought Rio shows traits of Autism, bless him he's such a quirky sensitive soul. She never seemed to notice him though, always too wrapped in our Corbehs ADHD ma loves! I don't think he ever really got the attention he deserves, he seemed like he was a bit of an inconvenience to her from being tiny back in the old house 😢. I always liked Rio, thought he was a sweet, sensitive funny little boy, but Tan and the clan just always seemed to laugh at and ridicule him
Same here I always thought Rio seemed like a lovely kid, always happy and laughing. Corbehhhh is the golden child I think.

Tan n Chris on tour 😂.....that will be too much excitement to handle if it’s anything like last time. Wear trackies to a nice restaurant at 4:30pm for the evening meal, back at hotel by 6pm ready for bed ma loofs! Too much farrrnnn dining for the Burnley bunch

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way she pulled too by the arm on to the stairs and then mocks him when he is cleary upset and nearly choked him with the tooth brush!!! Made me want to hop on a plane to England and punch the head of her 🥺☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Tan n Chris on tour 😂.....that will be too much excitement to handle if it’s anything like last time. Wear trackies to a nice restaurant at 4:30pm for the evening meal, back at hotel by 6pm ready for bed ma loofs! Too much farrrnnn dining for the Burnley bunch
Oh jeez yeah, remember the last weekend away we got some material out of that one 😂

So Tan is dirty thirty, literally 😉

The way she pulled too by the arm on to the stairs and then mocks him when he is cleary upset and nearly choked him with the tooth brush!!! Made me want to hop on a plane to England and punch the head of her 🥺☹
I remember watching it at the time, must watch again. Poor Rio!

Reactions: 7
weekend away, can't wait ma loves, endless jacket spuds with beans, Chris in his one pair of trackies and Tan with her blow up doll style make up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Come to think of it maybe the cause of her deleting Insta was because of our pics on here ? remember Chris in the trackkies and Tan's white( but black with dirt ) coat and other holiday pics that we used to discuss 😂 ... can't wait for the vlog .

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's dirty 30 alright 😄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.