Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i've always wondered where the income is from, Chris brings in a salary and seems to get called out for jobs on an evening or weekend too, not sure if that's part of his role so would likely be paid at overtime rate or maybe he's moonlighting to bring in extra money? her YT won't be bringing loads in these days surely as she's hardly on it, she isn't selling the god awful meal plans either which seemed to be popular (lord only knows why) so I don't see much income coming from her trim with tan side of things, the crafts sell, again lord only knows why but they seem to have plenty spare income, she's always ordering things and drops a couple of hundred pounds at a time on groceries, she did all the boys xmas shopping in one go about october last year so seems to have money there ready to go unless it's credit cards? I really can't figure it out but they have plenty dosh that's for sure.......pity she can't use a couple of quid of it to buy some bloody shampoo!!!

Reactions: 7
I think Chris earns a fair whack, he’s a good few years older than Tan,late thirties,so he’s been at it a while. Plus electricians can earn a fortune,especially if they are called out a lot,which he seems to be. Hence she can play at crafting etc. I think only YouTube is her only legit business....but how much can she really earn from she’s crafteh? Plus she’s not been doing it long and she described her and Chris as “comfortably off” ages ago.....🤔

Reactions: 9
I’m just not sure I would want Chris fitting my electrics - he’s never struck me as the sharpest !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if they are reluctant to get married because they are on the fiddle🤔 but surely not even she would be that stupid when she puts herself out there in public. I don't think they've got savings. Chris may be able to earn, but she certainly likes to spend! They're scruffy sods with questionable hygiene but they certainly are not without... just without shampoo as Lexi said 🤣🤮

• Haha
Is Chris actually employed by a company or is he self employed? Because he always seems to be in and out doing jobs on the side
He's self employed but works for a man ;) I think they're on every benefit going how could they afford the rent on that house and be able to run a car and van plus have copious amounts of disposable income on his bitty hours and her sat scratching herself on the sofa.

• Haha
He's self employed but works for a man ;) I think they're on every benefit going how could they afford the rent on that house and be able to run a car and van plus have copious amounts of disposable income on his bitty hours and her sat scratching herself on the sofa.
Something isn't right is it 🤔 Plus the house is owned by his brother so he would look the other way and accept housing benefit as long as he got paid. Hmmm I don't trust the pair of them at all

Something isn't right is it 🤔 Plus the house is owned by his brother so he would look the other way and accept housing benefit as long as he got paid. Hmmm I don't trust the pair of them at all
Yeah they couldn't wait for the previous tenants to vacate so they could move in.

Reactions: 6
She's maybe on only fans 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Were they not going to save for a house deposit ? Im sure she said that a while back ? They were looking at mortgages.

Reactions: 5
Were they not going to save for a house deposit ? Im sure she said that a while back ? They were looking at mortgages.
Yeah I remember that too but then nothing else was said. It's really odd, she overshares then sweeps it under the carpet. Maybe someone should ask her 😄

it's interesting because she was bragging how much money they'd saved towards a deposit for the house then they decided to get married first so all that money was being used for the wedding, fast forward to the first lockdown and she said they'd spent most of it! It's like he saves and she spends, do you remember how many amazon deliveries she had during lockdown last year? she had things arriving daily, money seems to drip through her fingers on crap then she moans at paying for things like the van and tumble drier repairs

it's interesting because she was bragging how much money they'd saved towards a deposit for the house then they decided to get married first so all that money was being used for the wedding, fast forward to the first lockdown and she said they'd spent most of it! It's like he saves and she spends, do you remember how many amazon deliveries she had during lockdown last year? she had things arriving daily, money seems to drip through her fingers on crap then she moans at paying for things like the van and tumble drier repairs
It was like she had won the lottery! They must spend a few hundred quid on tekkaways.. that's the only reason her shops last a month, they Just Eat the rest!

You have to be a special kind of stupid to blow your wedding fund just like that when you're still supposed to be getting married

• Heart
It was like she had won the lottery! They must spend a few hundred quid on tekkaways.. that's the only reason her shops last a month, they Just Eat the rest!

You have to be a special kind of stupid to blow your wedding fund just like that when you're still supposed to be getting married
When she does go food shopping she spends loads ! Usually on junk too .

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.