Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£30 plus £5 postage 😂 is she having a laugh??? that's some fugly tit she's churning out at the moment

tan.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember she said about getting a mortgage but being self employed they need at least 2 years worth of accounts.. If I am correct on that. Not only will the mortgage company want at least 15% deposit, they'll also count in their expenditures as well which is very high by the way she spends so I highly doubt anyone will actually lend them a mortgage or if they do, it will be very high interest.

£30 plus £5 postage 😂 is she having a laugh??? that's some fugly tit she's churning out at the moment

View attachment 441091
I'm just going to pop in the garden, grab some twigs and attach my fake flowers sitting on my window ledge with a glue gun. Sorted ma loves!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Where is she maloofs ? Waiting on her next cheapskate collab to make up for the lack of YouTube videos ?

• Haha
I wonder if she'll get the same box of shite from click that gammons has just had minge twinge over?? Tan's had cherryz so click will be right up her street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He's self employed but works for a man ;) I think they're on every benefit going how could they afford the rent on that house and be able to run a car and van plus have copious amounts of disposable income on his bitty hours and her sat scratching herself on the sofa.
He has set up on his own now, I think he got potted from that job and has started working for himself, he is a moron but he seems to be doing well. Saw him on mybuilder, fair play to him because that skant he is with takes the piss trying to claim to everyone that she is running 2 businesses 😂😂😂

• Wow
He has set up on his own now, I think he got potted from that job and has started working for himself, he is a moron but he seems to be doing well. Saw him on mybuilder, fair play to him because that skant he is with takes the piss trying to claim to everyone that she is running 2 businesses 😂😂😂
Has he ! She said in a vlog not long ago he had to get a COVID test for work I assumed it was the person he was working for requested it.

Reactions: 4
Has he ! She said in a vlog not long ago he had to get a COVID test for work I assumed it was the person he was working for requested it.
I thought it was strange when she said that, and she has been very cagey when people have asked about his work. So I just googled his name, his new business comes straight up. I am guessing she doesn't want people to know he is working for himself now, maybe he isn't declaring it to the tax man.

Reactions: 1
I thought it was strange when she said that, and she has been very cagey when people have asked about his work. So I just googled his name, his new business comes straight up. I am guessing she doesn't want people to know he is working for himself now, maybe he isn't declaring it to the tax man.
OMG ! I wonder who came up with the name of the Business 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG ! I wonder who came up with the name of the Business 😂

Would you really put this on your front door though ? So that’s them got 3 businesses now. Living the Tory dream ! What is business his called ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
he's an "electrian" 😂 what a pair of thickos these two are!!! she declared she's crafty is now on "estay" the other day ....dickheads

tan.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.