Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mobile number in full view haha, Lexi can talk dirteh to him in Burnleh style accent.. Tell him he can spark up your electrics any day ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His mobile number in full view haha, Lexi can talk dirteh to him in Burnleh style accent.. Tell him he can spark up your electrics any day ;)
I might download the karaoke app he was using when he was in the bathroom singing to other people and invite him ;) he can do all his elvis songs and i'll do them in burn-leh style as his sidekick while stinky tan sits on't sofa picking her nose

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I might download the karaoke app he was using when he was in the bathroom singing to other people and invite him ;) he can do all his elvis songs and i'll do them in burn-leh style as his sidekick while stinky tan sits on't sofa picking her nose
Do it when she's getting her lips filled down the back alley pmsl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen that, can’t believe she’s got the cheek to charge £55 for that, it looks so cheap, even by Tan’s standards 😮
yes that really is a whole new level of tacky shite, the flowers looks so cheap and nasty, what goes through her head to think it looks good and more to the point that she can charge £55 for it? bonkers

Reactions: 4
Why had she shared this if she knows it’s under copyright... some under the counter business dealings 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh that she charges premium prices over those that have been doing it for ages but admits that she doesn't know what she is doing

Reactions: 8
I showed my husband one of her reefz and said I bought this for £55, what a bargain. He didn't fall for it cos I can't keep a straight face :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
comments have been deleted from the copyright post, says six comments yet I only see two and one of those says "well done shell" 😂 who da fuk is shell????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
comments have been deleted from the copyright post, says six comments yet I only see two and one of those says "well done shell" 😂 who da fuk is shell????
I wondered who shell was too , she loved the post too ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.