Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omfg they reefs £30 for a half and £50 for full one that’s bleeping a disgrace I wouldn’t even pay £4.99 for that tit. There like something brought out your loft from the 80s and of course her wee mammy has to buy one 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
"April sends lots of french kisses on valentines day" :sick: bleeping hell! I knew she snogged that dog!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Omfg they reefs £30 for a half and £50 for full one that’s bleeping a disgrace I wouldn’t even pay £4.99 for that tit. There like something brought out your loft from the 80s and of course her wee mammy has to buy one 😂😂😂😂
I wonder if she charges her Mum the full prarrrce, knowing Tan she’d probably insist on sending it tracked porrstage for an extra £25 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s awfy quiet today she must be getting plenty frenchies off April 😂🤢 not even announced who won her giveaway - maybe she’s used it hahahaha who am I kidding she would need to google how to use the stuff 🤣🤣 she’s probably had a massive tekaway long gone are the days of her lovely romantic homemade on plan Valentine meal now it’s a greasy tekaway slobbing in her honking pjs n dressing gown, greasy hair picking her hooter with they awful nails 🤢 oh that’s right that’s tan everyday maloofs 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poor April having to get kisses off Tan
She needs to clean the poor wee things face, inbetween her folds looks filthy! Our dog has issues with runny eyes so we clean under her eyes every day with water wipes or a damp cloth, takes about 30 secs ffs. I suppose we can’t really expect our Tan to clean the dog when she can’t even clean herself tho! Hope uz boyz get regular baths...

Reactions: 9
You never hear her say anything about bathing the boys they seem to be in PJ's everyday .

Reactions: 7
She must take her inspiration from Gammons
Talking of which there was a feature on “This Morning” there on MLM schemes ! Quite timeous given it’s English school week and so a warning for any potential “recruits”.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.