Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of which there was a feature on “This Morning” there on MLM schemes ! Quite timeous given it’s English school week and so a warning for any potential “recruits”.
would be interested to see that when I get home from my real full time job and a long commute. started so early today that I feel I need lunch already... its one of those mondays where I feel I need crisp sandwiches to deal with twats like this today...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She takes the piss this one giving up home schooling so she can play Art Attack!!

All of our admin teams are home working and a few have school age children. I am seeing emails time stamped 11pm, 10pm 6am...1am and other silly times from our admin workers. I'm friendly with one of them and asked about the times, she said it's so I can home school the kids and still work or nothing will get done.

Why can't Tan do this? Home school during the day and then her crafty stuff?

Lazy cow.

Reactions: 10
She takes the piss this one giving up home schooling so she can play Art Attack!!

All of our admin teams are home working and a few have school age children. I am seeing emails time stamped 11pm, 10pm 6am...1am and other silly times from our admin workers. I'm friendly with one of them and asked about the times, she said it's so I can home school the kids and still work or nothing will get done.

Lazy cow.
Maybe she will address this in one of her videos as we know she reads the comments here 👋

Reactions: 8
someone has left a comment about herpes on a post on her weight loss journey page 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's sold a weight loss tracker already. Are people blind lol? A load of overpriced tat 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Well that’s it confirmed YouTube is her first business. Doesn’t look like a businesswoman to me ?

Reactions: 5
Cannot believe she is selling her holders for £10. I do the same ones and mine are 2 for £10. Love to know where she gets her prices from 🙈🙈

• Wow

Lazy cow.
This is what I do - I was working 9-5 plus all hours in the evening trying to get stuff done because my little one takes some of my attention away in the daytime but luckily I have a decent employer and they told me to start working better hours for me so I now work 6am til 2pm as standard. I get the majority of my work done in the morning before the little one even gets up and then I'm available for meetings and discussions until 2pm and still get bits done in between doing stuff with her. I feel very lucky to be able to balance life like this and it drives me absolutely bonkers that Tan doesn't seem willing to change her routine even slightly to help give her time with the boys but it really comes across from her videos that she wants to spend as little time with them as possible to be honest! I also think part of the reason why shes thrown the towel in with the home schooling is because she and Chris are likely struggling with the work too! They seem incredibly dim and I think the reason why she feels overwhelmed is the work is simply above the level that she can manage and to me that is just SAD

also, there's not been a video for a few days, what is she upto? She has shipped the kids off to her mums through the week to spend more time on her "businesses" and as someone has said above youtube is her first business - yet the content has slowed right down from last month??

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She regularly takes weeks at a time off her “business”,far more than your average annual leave. My friend has her own business,never really has time off and can’t afford to spend like Tan does! Does YouTube really pay that much that you only have to do it half arsed? It baffles me!!

She regularly takes weeks at a time off her “business”,far more than your average annual leave. My friend has her own business,never really has time off and can’t afford to spend like Tan does! Does YouTube really pay that much that you only have to do it half arsed? It baffles me!!
I honestly think she's on some kind of benefits, not sure how payments from youtube work but it is apparent that she isn't paying tax on the money she gets from her crafting, all the little bits she does here and there plus her husbands wages will all add up. who the duck is paying the kind of money shes asking for her crafts though is what I want to know - as others have said you can get nicer from B&M and if you really want handmade you will find much nicer and for better prices on Etsy!

I honestly think she's on some kind of benefits, not sure how payments from youtube work but it is apparent that she isn't paying tax on the money she gets from her crafting, all the little bits she does here and there plus her husbands wages will all add up. who the duck is paying the kind of money shes asking for her crafts though is what I want to know - as others have said you can get nicer from B&M and if you really want handmade you will find much nicer and for better prices on Etsy!
Not sure about the benefits,Chris earns a good salary and she does declare her YouTube earnings,which much be pretty good if her spending is anything to go by. Me and my partner have a similar family set up,I work part time, him full time, etc etc, and we don’t get a penny in benefits so can’t see why she would....?

Reactions: 5
Not sure about the benefits,Chris earns a good salary and she does declare her YouTube earnings,which much be pretty good if her spending is anything to go by. Me and my partner have a similar family set up,I work part time, him full time, etc etc, and we don’t get a penny in benefits so can’t see why she would....?
Maybe you're right - I have only been watching her for about a month and have no idea what her husband does for a job, but she doesn't work she just claims to have "businesses" which she apparently doesn't do a lot of work for. I guess she's ploughing all the effort into her crafting, but "she's crafty" is not a registered business which is what makes me believe she is not paying tax on it

Is Chris actually employed by a company or is he self employed? Because he always seems to be in and out doing jobs on the side

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.