Trim with Tan #8 Bro’s goin’ int’ army tans goin’ barmy and her house is still so griiiimy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes they were rolling back in her head , even her voice had changed.
yep when she says "Im gonna end it here cos it's quite a long one" she does that long slow blink like when you can't keep your eyes open and you can see them rolling, is she on the bong maybe?? 😂 next project....bong stickers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
yep when she says "Im gonna end it here cos it's quite a long one" she does that long slow blink like when you can't keep your eyes open and you can see them rolling, is she on the bong maybe?? 😂 next project....bong stickers!
She’s on something anyway and it’s certainly not the ball 😂

She’s been busy maloofs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Ah here the ‘Chris does our weekly shop’ video just appeared on my suggested 😳 it is gold and tbh I feel so sorry for him!!

• Haha
Ah here the ‘Chris does our weekly shop’ video just appeared on my suggested 😳 it is gold and tbh I feel so sorry for him!!
she was a complete witch to him in that, shows the real side of herself for sure, nasty cow, it's such a chuckle to watch though lol

Chris couldn’t run off he has just learned how to spell her name it would take him years to learn a new woman’s name .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that was the first time we got a proper glimpse of the real Tan. It was supposed to be a bit of fun, yet she was so mardy and nasty about it. She was proper belittling poor Chris, telling him much money he wasted. Then went out to Aldi a day of so later and spent about 150 quid, (i can't remember exactly) half of it was on non food items of junk junk (maybe the jo Malone rip off candles). Chris earns the crust in that house and she begrudges him a frozen pizza yet splurged on whatever tat she sees fit, control freak or what.

🤣🤣 can hear Cypress Hill in the background Hits from the bong...

wait so shes just stopping now ?

wtf

her attitude stinks so shes doing the bare minium with them yes learning about jesus may not be important tan but its what they learn in school honestly she just wants to do duck all bet most days she just sacks it off and gives them the ipad etc
Tan is re writing the curiculum...well she does know best doesn't she?
She said her brother had no qaulifications and was struggling for work prior to the army so you would think she would be encouraging the boys to complete their school work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I've seen these bears that look really good. Different flowers for the nose and they look cute. I thought these were for funerals rather than valentines 🤔

Reactions: 7
Some things she does and they're quite nice. Maybe if she's had a few cans it goes to kak. Using the freebie she got for a pamper hamper when she needs scrubbing herself 🤣😭

Reactions: 5
How sad that us boyyyyyz education is suffering because she’d rather be making those cheap tat bears, honestly she needs to sort herself out. It’ll be Easter crafts next god help us 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How sad that us boyyyyyz education is suffering because she’d rather be making those cheap tat bears, honestly she needs to sort herself out. It’ll be Easter crafts next god help us 🙄
Its so sad that she cares so little about their education and future given that her brother had no qualifications and had no job. He will be getting massive shocks in the army if he acts like a wet fish he will be out on his arse

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.