Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After so many vlogs with her yawning for content and being out of it it was nice to see her being more enthusiastic. It will either be star week or something to do with her grandad . I must admit after watching her mum the other day , I feel a bit for Tan - she looks like hard work .

Reactions: 7
She will be in a greasy, cheesy, eggy coma in her bed with aaaaaprull scraping off her week old crusted on charlotte tilSbury mascara whilst watching netflix. It will also be star week so she will listen to her bodeh whilst ordering one of everything from pats baps to fuel her whilst she makes her overpriced orrtominol reeffs.
Corrrbehh and riiooorrr will be glued to a screen, tablet or xbox eating crossonts whilst 'us birds' are trying to plot an escape.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be in a greasy, cheesy, eggy coma in her bed with aaaaaprull scraping off her week old crusted on charlotte tilSbury mascara whilst watching netflix. It will also be star week so she will listen to her bodeh whilst ordering one of everything from pats baps to fuel her whilst she makes her overpriced orrtominol reeffs.
Corrrbehh and riiooorrr will be glued to a screen, tablet or xbox eating crossonts whilst 'us birds' are trying to plot an escape.
I'd forgotten about Pats Baps 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd forgotten about Pats Baps 🤣🤣
When I put her name into google there's pics of a cat and underneath someone that looks like Andy Warhol wearing a Guinness t-shirt ,that could hardly be her, could it 😂 someone on trip adviser said she had the personality of a lump of wood and looked like the grim reaper :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve lost all respect for her since seeing the conditions she fully supported her grandad to live in whilst making out to everyone that she was Saint Tan spending all her time caring for others and couldn’t work because she had to do school runs and visit grandad every day. I truly believe she loved him so much but just how could you let that happen? The mould, the dirty towels, the cold, the general filth. She sang praises about how the family would never see him put in an horrible nursing home but can’t help but thinking for his health well-being and mental simulation socially it would have been better for the poor fella instead of being instructed by Tan everyday. 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve lost all respect for her since seeing the conditions she fully supported her grandad to live in whilst making out to everyone that she was Saint Tan spending all her time caring for others and couldn’t work because she had to do school runs and visit grandad every day. I truly believe she loved him so much but just how could you let that happen? The mould, the dirty towels, the cold, the general filth. She sang praises about how the family would never see him put in an horrible nursing home but can’t help but thinking for his health well-being and mental simulation socially it would have been better for the poor fella instead of being instructed by Tan everyday. 🙁
totally agree with this, how could she have just sat back and let the poor guy live like that? surely the least she and her mum, brother etc could have done would have been to give it a damn good clean and made sure he had fresh towels instead of those rags. Some anti mould paint after a good clean would have helped somewhat if he didn't want to leave the house but to let him live in that hole is despicable.

Reactions: 12
Well seen she’s went awol again the rent must be paid she doesn’t need to put content out for now. Between her, chins and the processed food queen Helen there all a lost cause now they started off slimming world members and done a weight loss channel clearly that’s a no go now and just a bunch of money grabbing cows well except Helen she might’ve been a cow the way she blocked people but least she had the balls to say I can’t do it anymore and came out the limelight not like the other 2 all they see is £ signs. No wonder they’ve no mates.

Reactions: 11
im not sure how she has any loyal followers left considering she's always promising to be consistent with uploads and saying how she's back in the groove enjoying it again then drops off the face of the earth AGAIN, we all know she'll be back saying she fell off the wagon and is drawing a larrrn, warrrrping the slate clean, listening to her bod-eh well Tan i'll tell you what your body is saying because I can hear it from here....WASH ME

• Haha
im not sure how she has any loyal followers left considering she's always promising to be consistent with uploads and saying how she's back in the groove enjoying it again then drops off the face of the earth AGAIN, we all know she'll be back saying she fell off the wagon and is drawing a larrrn, warrrrping the slate clean, listening to her bod-eh well Tan i'll tell you what your body is saying because I can hear it from here....WASH ME
WASH ME 😂😂
I agree, she’s too inconsistent these days. When she does the drawing the larrrn video it’ll have 50 ads in to make up for it.
Maybe she’s gone to look for a proper job, on hang on I forgot she already works full time 😂

• Haha
I just think she needs to give up slimming world - she says it works , when she follows it BUT if you can’t follow it consistently then , surely it’s not something that works for you . I wonder also if she finds things with Corby a lot harder then she lets on and maybe leads to emotional eating /depression .

Reactions: 9
I just think she needs to give up slimming world - she says it works , when she follows it BUT if you can’t follow it consistently then , surely it’s not something that works for you . I wonder also if she finds things with Corby a lot harder then she lets on and maybe leads to emotional eating /depression .
how she can say she follows slimming world when all she ever eats is poached eggs, bread cheese, mug shots, tinned spuds and jacket potatoes with beans is beyond me, it worked so well for her before yet this time there isnt even a hint of fruit, veg, salad and she hardly ever cooks from scratch, she needs to stop riding on the coat tails of SW and her 7 stone loss. I do think there are issues for sure, she seems medicated and with the counselling etc
She should come off SM to get her head straight and issues sorted out but its reef season ma loves and she's greedy so I expect her back soon with a full range of crappy cheapo reefs to flog for £50 each

totally agree with this, how could she have just sat back and let the poor guy live like that? surely the least she and her mum, brother etc could have done would have been to give it a damn good clean and made sure he had fresh towels instead of those rags. Some anti mould paint after a good clean would have helped somewhat if he didn't want to leave the house but to let him live in that hole is despicable.
Where do I see this?

I've scrolled through and seen it. How the hell did they all do nothing about the state of that. Absolutely disgusting that the whole family allowed him to live that way. No back door, no carpets down wtf

Last edited:
Where do I see this?

I've scrolled through and seen it. How the hell did they all do nothing about the state of that. Absolutely disgusting that the whole family allowed him to live that way. No back door, no carpets down wtf
Awful isn't it. It looks like a house that has has really bad flooding 😕

Reactions: 6
It made me really sad, knowing that poor man lived like that and for her to try playing it down saying you just don't notice how run down it had got, is bullshit. Maybe after many years, you wouldn't notice faded carpert, or dusty skirting boards,but you can't miss the fact there was no back door and the walls were black!!!! Google mould and dementia.

• Sad
Then there's her boasting away about how much she's spent on things and how she cares. Whole family have allowed that, he shouldn't have been allowed to live in that lot whatsoever. I'd have had him cared for properly in a proper care home or scrubbed the place raw. That's changed my opinion of her a whole lot. What a pair of lazy tramps.

I think the whole lot of them are ultra mingers that's why they didn't see anything wrong with it. We've seen her idea of cleaning a few times 🤮

I think the whole lot of them are ultra mingers that's why they didn't see anything wrong with it. We've seen her idea of cleaning a few times 🤮
I agree, they're totally the type of family you'd see on a channel 5 documentary, Britains filthiest families

• Sick
  • Haha
She is a rotten minger no doubt about it! She has let down all them eejits who comment ‘ ur lovely tanya’ and still when she reappears after eating and spending time with us boys all will be forgiven! She is less dependable than the weather for a bbq 😨

• Haha
Maybe she's back on the booze again ,I'm more convinced now than ever she drinks through the day .I think those counselling sessions are from al anon or something I don't think she'd commit to couple counselling it would fall by the wayside like everything else (with her) she even said there was a lot more going on behind the scenes .I think that's why Chris hasn't given up on her because he must feel a sense of guilt ,otherwise why would he put up with her tit ..

Maybe she's back on the booze again ,I'm more convinced now than ever she drinks through the day .I think those counselling sessions are from al anon or something I don't think she'd commit to couple counselling it would fall by the wayside like everything else (with her) she even said there was a lot more going on behind the scenes .I think that's why Chris hasn't given up on her because he must feel a sense of guilt ,otherwise why would he put up with her tit ..
Her face becomes so puffy , I’ve wondered this too .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.