Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The peachy hoodeh must be too tight so she's nicked Chris's chav top 😂 I thought she looked very broad on the Q&A vid she's fairly packing on the timber now
her face looked puffier than ever on this vlog too! she said she's discovered she can get a maccies breakfast delivered, I bet its an every day thing!!! she looks like she's eaten everything in sight.....come to think of it not seen Chris in a while 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
bleeping hell, house proud 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ so house proud, she wipes the walls down with a cloth straight from the pissy bog 😂
Not forgetting the skirting boards, the grout in the kitchen, the manky rug in the living room, the list goes on ma loves 🤪
How the hell is the Uncle still living in that house?! Jesus. Of course St Tan took the dog in and paid for the vets fees 🙄

Well we all seen this coming with Annie the dog ☹ What a mess. None of that family should have been given the responsibility of owning a pet. She makes out it’s bad luck that these things happen but its poor planning and not being responsible.

she was so confused with the isolation dates for Chris and Corby etc so that clearly won’t be done right.
Agree re the poor dog, sadly not surprised 🙄. In the comments someone has said the track and trace text is a scam, (something to do with where it takes you when you click) it looks like Chris has isolated for nothing!

her face looked puffier than ever on this vlog too! she said she's discovered she can get a maccies breakfast delivered, I bet its an every day thing!!! she looks like she's eaten everything in sight.....come to think of it not seen Chris in a while 😂
😂😂 howling over Chris

What shocked me was that the uncle is still living there, jeezo :sick:. That must have been his single bed that was in one of the pics, poor guy, it was like a cell. Tan you must have been in the kitchen making Grandad a cuppa at some point.............you must have seen the conditions he was living in. She's lucky they didn't all get botulism never mind corona.
Shocking 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She looked like she was dragged through a hedge backwards ,I bet Chris is glad to be arso lating away from her 😬 of course McD's is on the menu ! no doubt about it and a tekaway for dinner ,she doesn't cook at the best of times if she's busy building flatpacks that's a perfect excuse for a tekaway

Which video was it where she showed the state of her grandads house? 🤔
here it is ......🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
What shocked me was that the uncle is still living there, jeezo :sick:. That must have been his single bed that was in one of the pics, poor guy, it was like a cell. Tan you must have been in the kitchen making Grandad a cuppa at some point.............you must have seen the conditions he was living in. She's lucky they didn't all get botulism never mind corona.
I hope the Uncle isn’t cooking in that kitchen, he’ll end up with dysentery 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope she does another Christmas vlog this year, the last one made my life 🤣🤣🤣 I may watch it again just for shits and giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can see the vlogs now.....Chris gets scammed by Trac and Trace.....Tan gets scammed by buyers offering extra 5 grand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can see the vlogs now.....Chris gets scammed by Trac and Trace.....Tan gets scammed by buyers offering extra 5 grand 😂
Not watched it yet but why would you offer an extra £5k when buying a property? I thought when you offered you offered less than the asking price?
If it's developers wanting to do it up then you would think they would want it as cheap as possible so they have more to use on renovations.

She chats tit. Chat tit with Tan.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to Annie the dog 😢. Just saw the house on rightmove. I’m appalled - poor poor old man. There is no way the Rspca would of let Annie live there so how the poor old man was living there and no one raised the alarm is shocking.

Reactions: 3
When I was a community nurse I went in FAR worse houses than that. Like, literally floor to ceiling newspapers stacked up, piss in bottles on the floor etc. Sad but true. They did generally have back doors though 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
I hope she does another Christmas vlog this year, the last one made my life 🤣🤣🤣 I may watch it again just for shits and giggles
You mean the one where they dont leave the house and order everything from tek away or the one where all the hill billy famalam came round 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.