Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god that’s almost made me cry how can she let someone she always said how much she cared about live somewhere like that?

And her brother?! We never hear much about him, it’s strange!

Reactions: 9
That house 😮 look at the state of the towels over the bathroom radiator 🤮 burn them!!
Bunch of grebs letting poor grandad live in that pit

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
That house 😮 look at the state of the towels over the bathroom radiator 🤮 burn them!!
Bunch of grebs letting poor grandad live in that pit
Is there no back door ? I'm trying to work out where the door is, just looks like something pulled across at the bottom ,and the back yard speaks for itself .The poor man must have been freezing in winter there's no doors nor central heating..

Reactions: 7
I know I’m being thick,but a while ago somebody asked her why a family member didn’t keep the house on and she said nobody could afford the mortgage. If the house has been in the family’s over 100 years surely it won’t be mortgaged?? And at that price wouldn’t it be tiny any way? Somebody please enlighten me.......

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know I’m being thick,but a while ago somebody asked her why a family member didn’t keep the house on and she said nobody could afford the mortgage. If the house has been in the family’s over 100 years surely it won’t be mortgage?? And at that price wouldn’t it be tiny any way? Somebody please enlighten me.......
After seeing pictures, I reckon it was more a case of, no one wanted it.

I know I’m being thick,but a while ago somebody asked her why a family member didn’t keep the house on and she said nobody could afford the mortgage. If the house has been in the family’s over 100 years surely it won’t be mortgage?? And at that price wouldn’t it be tiny any way? Somebody please enlighten me.......
I think it must be split between the 4 kids (or is it 3) so if one of them wanted to keep it they’d have to but the others out I‘m guessing. She’s said in one of the comments none of them can’t afford it. She said to someone they haven’t got a spare 40 grand when they said can’t you buy it and do it up. It’ll probably get snapped up by a builder but they won’t want to pay full price

This too!

Reactions: 5
Well I did think that,but I’m sure she said somebody would’ve had it i they could.....

I think it must be split between the 4 kids (or is it 3) so if one of them wanted to keep it they’d have to but the others out I‘m guessing. She’s said in one of the comments none of them can’t afford it. She said to someone they haven’t got a spare 40 grand when they said can’t you buy it and do it up. It’ll probably get snapped up by a builder but they won’t want to pay full price

This too!
Ah yeh I get it now 👍🏻

Reactions: 6
I think what she meant was the family member would need a mortgage as the other 3 siblings would need their share from it ..they would have to buy the other 3 out

Yes that is it.....you can see the same wallpapers in the vlogs. It is disgusting and damp and just looks dirty. No way would I let any relative or friend live in those conditions and especially not an elderly relative with all that damp! Cannot not believe her and her mum thought that was ok just a bit run down....wtf! I even feel bad for the dog, not cosy or homely at all.
Looks like something off call the midwife 😵

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yet according to her "who knows me best" vlog she hates a dirty house!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm speechless.. My goodness I seriously am absolutely shocked at the state of that disgusting house. I honestly cannot believe her grandad and her uncle has been living there in that condition. It clearly had bad damp problem that all it may have needed is a dehumidifier and mold spore killer / paint. All of that damp and mold is enough to make someone seriously ill, including breathing problems. I honestly have no words. Absolutely disgusting and filthy. Ps wouldn't even spend 100k on it. That needs a complete refurbish.

Reactions: 13
Yes that is it.....you can see the same wallpapers in the vlogs. It is disgusting and damp and just looks dirty. No way would I let any relative or friend live in those conditions and especially not an elderly relative with all that damp! Cannot not believe her and her mum thought that was ok just a bit run down....wtf! I even feel bad for the dog, not cosy or homely at all.
What exactly was she doing all those times she was were off to see er grandad then? I thought she was supposed to be looking after him 🤔

What exactly was she doing all those times she was were off to see er grandad then? I thought she was supposed to be looking after him 🤔
she'll have been sprawled on the sofa yawning and saying how busy she's been LOL come to think of it not seen her yawn for a while in her vlogs.....something is not right ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she only took him shopping she said the uncle was his carer ,,,have you seen the uncle (poor soul).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she'll have been sprawled on the sofa yawning and saying how busy she's been LOL come to think of it not seen her yawn for a while in her vlogs.....something is not right ;)
You're right there Lexi, she probably cant open her gob with her face being so inflated

• Haha
Omfg, they really are the clampets! Just goes to show Tan speaks a load of old tit. Totally unbelievable 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
How did a community nurse go in there and not report to social services that is cruel letting anyone live in that mess!! 😫🤮🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.