Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she gone up to the loft to vlog her memries and got lost?
Has she face planted the tek away and stretched her stomach again?
Is she up to her sweaty pits in baubles mekin loads of reefs for her loyal muppets?
Come on grim I need a laff 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she gone up to the loft to vlog her memries and got lost?
Has she face planted the tek away and stretched her stomach again?
Is she up to her sweaty pits in baubles mekin loads of reefs for her loyal muppets?
Come on grim I need a laff 😂😂😂
Or is she still swollen from star week? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Which video was it where she showed the state of her grandads house? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Well we all seen this coming with Annie the dog ☹ What a mess. None of that family should have been given the responsibility of owning a pet. She makes out it’s bad luck that these things happen but its poor planning and not being responsible.

she was so confused with the isolation dates for Chris and Corby etc so that clearly won’t be done right.

Reactions: 8
Actually I bet the granda’s house once done up properly could be very nice. Im not sure about these two guys making an offer £5k over asking price. They could be developers. I’d be waiting for a few offers then set a closing date (but Im in Scotland - I know things are different down south). But Tan knows best maloofs.

Reactions: 7
Omg she is back and I literally wanted to punch my phone ‘ I nearly had corona!’ ‘I’m so house proud’ ‘we thought Corby would be positive, (didn’t test him) and then letting her mum spend that much on her bleeping furniture like your a grown ass woman buy your own tit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Which video was it where she showed the state of her grandads house? 🤔
I think if you go back a couple of pages on here there is a link to it on rightmove. She showed bits of it in various vlogs. Rightmove shows it in all its glory.

Reactions: 4
Omg she is back and I literally wanted to punch my phone ‘ I nearly had corona!’ ‘I’m so house proud’ ‘we thought Corby would be positive, (didn’t test him) and then letting her mum spend that much on her bleeping furniture like your a grown ass woman buy your own tit!!
Did her mum not just buy the coffee table ? I thought Tan bought the rest (could be wrong)

Reactions: 6
What shocked me was that the uncle is still living there, jeezo :sick:. That must have been his single bed that was in one of the pics, poor guy, it was like a cell. Tan you must have been in the kitchen making Grandad a cuppa at some point.............you must have seen the conditions he was living in. She's lucky they didn't all get botulism never mind corona.

• Sad
What shocked me was that the uncle is still living there, jeezo :sick:. That must have been his single bed that was in one of the pics, poor guy, it was like a cell. Tan you must have been in the kitchen making Grandad a cuppa at some point.............you must have seen the conditions he was living in. She's lucky they didn't all get botulism never mind corona.
Well she classes herself as house proud so :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't get over her claims she's house proud 😂 I see she's still got the adidas jacket on she was wearing every day two weeks ago!!! bet it rarrrt honks ma loves

• Haha
I can't get over her claims she's house proud 😂 I see she's still got the adidas jacket on she was wearing every day two weeks ago!!! bet it rarrrt honks ma loves
The peachy hoodeh must be too tight so she's nicked Chris's chav top 😂 I thought she looked very broad on the Q&A vid she's fairly packing on the timber now

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.