Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog up .thoughts!!!
The usual crap 🤣 she had a stain on her top, April is living her best larrrrrrrf once again ma loves! Who would put a new pair of pyjamas on then make chicken korma?! Well out of a jar, I know when I put new or clean pyjamas on I get a shower first and I wouldn’t be making tea in brand new ones! We all know Tans personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired 😂 I’d have sent the pj’s back they did her no favours. Has anyone noticed in her last few videos she’s put 4 adds in them, only only used to have two, crafty cow. Oh and a greasy head as usual 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Her poor boys really must never see her or him!! They r always in their room with the door closed, leaving boys to her mums to take April to live her best laff and then she away with her friends child shopping! Surely Rio would love Claire’s accessories too She is a complete tit!! I like Chris to see April living her best laff too ah duck off tan you just wanted to off load the boys on your mum who just had surgery when you won’t see them the next day either! 😒

• Angry
Reactions: 8
she was quite proud of the fact her mascara had been on for two days 🤮 her face looks like it needs a damn good scrub, as does the rest of her! she's so grubby. Had to laugh when she ran out of eggs so couldn't have her usual snot on toast, she had chicken sandwich instead but seems to have run out of plates ma loves, she has next to no fruit, veg, salad etc, even the token handful of spinach seems to have fecked off, couldn't be arsed to do the bolognese she was planning so threw a high syn jar of sauce over some chicken instead as she modelled her tin man pj's

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I swore that I saw Tan in Manchester and turns out she was there today...interesting! She looked nicely done up so am interested to see the vlog. Thought I was seeing things!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she was quite proud of the fact her mascara had been on for two days 🤮 her face looks like it needs a damn good scrub, as does the rest of her! she's so grubby. Had to laugh when she ran out of eggs so couldn't have her usual snot on toast, she had chicken sandwich instead but seems to have run out of plates ma loves, she has next to no fruit, veg, salad etc, even the token handful of spinach seems to have fecked off, couldn't be arsed to do the bolognese she was planning so threw a high syn jar of sauce over some chicken instead as she modelled her tin man pj's

View attachment 241413
Tin man pj’s 😂

I swore that I saw Tan in Manchester and turns out she was there today...interesting! She looked nicely done up so am interested to see the vlog. Thought I was seeing things!
Ooh did she wash her hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The usual crap 🤣 she had a stain on her top, April is living her best larrrrrrrf once again ma loves! Who would put a new pair of pyjamas on then make chicken korma?! Well out of a jar, I know when I put new or clean pyjamas on I get a shower first and I wouldn’t be making tea in brand new ones! We all know Tans personal hygiene leaves a lot to be desired 😂 I’d have sent the pj’s back they did her no favours. Has anyone noticed in her last few videos she’s put 4 adds in them, only only used to have two, crafty cow. Oh and a greasy head as usual 😂
They must be so she can role play in the bedroom ,remember she said Chris is obsessed with space and the first thing he thought of when he saw them was a spaceman 😬 the earth will be moving tonight ma loofs 🚀😂

• Haha
They must be so she can role play in the bedroom ,remember she said Chris is obsessed with space and the first thing he thought of when he saw them was a spaceman 😬 the earth will be moving tonight ma loofs 🚀😂
Oh god yeah, I’d forgotten about that 😂

• Haha
her as a space man, him as elvis 😂 🤮

• Haha

View attachment 241413
WTF is this? 🤮 Scabby mare 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.