Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the 18/20 fitted her perfectly any smaller would've been too tight..I'm surprised she didn't buy April a few of those outfits ,she could've used them for TikToking 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 7
whats with the fake oohs and aahs when she's in primark filming? its awful, she hasn't got a clue how to be natural on the come shop with me vlogs at all, makes me cringe! she said she made an effort getting ready yet her hair was still thick in grease but don't worry ma loves she had her charlotte tilSbury mascara on

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wish she'd do an 'everything 5 pounds' haul 🤣 now that would be comedy gold! Can you imagine what shite she'd come up with 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought the 18/20 fitted her perfectly any smaller would've been too tight..I'm surprised she didn't buy April a few of those outfits ,she could've used them for TikToking 🥴
It did didn’t it, when she held it up it looked big but fitted her fine!

whats with the fake oohs and aahs when she's in primark filming? its awful, she hasn't got a clue how to be natural on the come shop with me vlogs at all, makes me cringe! she said she made an effort getting ready yet her hair was still thick in grease but don't worry ma loves she had her charlotte tilSbury mascara on
Awful! She really doesn’t suit the cum shots, I mean come shop with me 😂. Oh god why didn’t she wash her hair and have it down seeing as she was going to Manchester 🙄

Why oh why do bloggers try things on and say they are sizing up and they want it very oversized! Just don’t say what size it is instead of fooling yourselves that you’ve sized up

That jumper is in no way over-sized it fits her perfect. She just has to take the punch on the chin and except her size. Chins will be doing this next she will be buying a size 22/24 saying she bought it over-sized for comfort and will fit her perfect 😂😂 then again she buys a 14/16 says it’s massive on her but in reality it’s girded to her, no wonder her face is always red her clothes are that tight her heads about to explode 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was good that she was honest for a change about the size - but it wasn’t oversized , it fitted just right .

Reactions: 5
Oof she wa too ot to slave over a hob an cook spag bol especially in that 'oversized' ortominal jumper.

• Haha
I wonder how much she is charging for her wreaths? The xmas and halloween wreath didn't look that good in my opinion

Reactions: 5
Reefs it’s bloody wreaTHs can that lassie not pronounce anything ffs I need to skip the beginning of her vlogs I can’t stand let’s sit and chat whilst I scrub my fizzer and cake 40 layers of mascara on 🤢

• Haha
someones asked if she's had her lips filled again and she said not since last december and she's shocked how long they've lasted! I think she's doing it to fool Chris (won't be hard) as he hated them when she had them done and she told him she wouldn't get them done again, I think she's having crafty top ups and just telling him they're long lasting. We've seen the needle marks and them getting bigger and bigger, little liar, no wonder her nose is growing ;)

• Haha
What is with all the bloody seranata flower ads ON you tube this week? I received a bunch last week they were crap!

Reactions: 3
5 mins of watching her speed up making the reef does she think we wouldn’t of believed she made it lol 😆 dunno where she heard the word ‘otominal’ but I really wish she would forget it 😖

• Haha
This is irrelevant.. Well sort of as Tan shows the vid of her in the loft and I know I'm utterly ridiculous but I have a massive fear of lofts. I don't know where it comes from but I always think that there's bats, rats and a wasp nest up there lol. I live in a rented house and I opened the loft door once (there's a ladder that you pull so you can go up), and I'm not joking I felt chills coming out of it so I just slammed it shut and haven't been up there since lol :ROFLMAO:

And in the comments... £40 for a bleeping wreath. Is she actually serious? Plus charging for tracked postage! Hell bloody NO GIRL.

Looking on Amazon just now and they have some stunning wreaths for less than £20. I know which one I'd rather have TBH. Her ones just don't justify £40.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Weirdly this just popped up in my suggested posts, pretty sure she wore that top for manchester. 3 years ago it was practically hanging off her 😲
Bloody hell, she did and it looked rarrrrt tarrrrrrt (tight) 🤪

This is irrelevant.. Well sort of as Tan shows the vid of her in the loft and I know I'm utterly ridiculous but I have a massive fear of lofts. I don't know where it comes from but I always think that there's bats, rats and a wasp nest up there lol. I live in a rented house and I opened the loft door once (there's a ladder that you pull so you can go up), and I'm not joking I felt chills coming out of it so I just slammed it shut and haven't been up there since lol :ROFLMAO:

And in the comments... £40 for a bleeping wreath. Is she actually serious? Plus charging for tracked postage! Hell bloody NO GIRL.

Looking on Amazon just now and they have some stunning wreaths for less than £20. I know which one I'd rather have TBH. Her ones just don't justify £40.
I always send my hubby into the loft, I’m scared of spiders and rats so can relate a bit there 🤦🏻‍♀️
£40 for that one she did on today’s vlog??! Jeez what a rip off, that’s what she was charging the last couple of years but the others seemed to have more on them, she a hungry mare get a proper job ffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.