Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's wired in that vlog for sure! she suddenly loves everything and can't wipe the wide eyed smile off her face yet its very OTT for Tan, its a chemical high id say......or a liquid one!
I can't believe she slept in that mascara and just wiped round it and left it on the next day, also someone please tell the daft mare she's supposed to wash or cleanse her face before she tones it.
She said April was her "whole world" hmmm forgetting you've got kids for a moment there eh Tan? and as for those jacket spuds.....honking hell they looked rank yet she was having full on minge twinge over them, she could have put spuds in the oven earlier on and dished up once Cor-beh had finished his zoom call, she's beyond lazy. im hoping she does upload her clean with me because im at the point of wondering if she actually does anything all day apart from walk April with her family, moan about being tired and bore us all to tears about food and syns and poached bloody eggs!
Can't wait for the clean with me 😂 hope it's a classic like last time ,bet she still has the stinky minky:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can't wait for the clean with me 😂 hope it's a classic like last time ,bet she still has the stinky minky:sick:
if the filthy rug is anything to go by she's not cleaned much for a long time 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
home bargs haul vlog up ma loofs

croSS-onts
reef decorations
a wholemeal roll - which is actually a loaf
frazzles - which are actually jazzles
an orr-tom-inol candle
she filled stacking jars with sweets and now feels like a Kardashian

been sniffing the magic shrooms Tan???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Susan Hogan's comment gave a good insight to the kind of audience that Tan impresses 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did ! and even more surprised she thought Tan made it ..even though she said it was £2 in home bargains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I did ! and even more surprised she thought Tan made it ..even though she said it was £2 in home bargains 😂
daft sod telling people how much it was when we all know she'll be charging £40 plus postage for them!!!

Reactions: 6
daft sod telling people how much it was when we all know she'll be charging £40 plus postage for them!!!
She'll make out the decorations and lights have cost a fortune and she needs to make a bit of a profit ,even though we know they're pound shop specials..

Good morning ma beautiful loves 🤣🤣 she’s defo on happy pills 😂. She’s telling us how much she adores April, defo been reading here maloofs. If it’s not happy pills or drink then maybe she’s been having a bit of a leg over with Chris in the mornings before he goes to work 😂 it’s defo something ma beautiful loves 😂
Well if you woke up next to him you would wouldn't you🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

croSS-onts
reef decorations
an orr-tom-inol candle

In stitches at this 🤣

Well if you woke up next to him you would wouldn't you🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣

Corbeh is gonna be raiding the Kardashian sweet jar and then bouncing off the walls, then Tan will be gorging on the sweets, it won’t last ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In stitches at this 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

Corbeh is gonna be raiding the Kardashian sweet jar and then bouncing off the walls, then Tan will be gorging on the sweets, it won’t last ma loves
She already was chewing on the excess ,,unless she was pullin a boat 🥴

• Haha

croSS-onts
reef decorations
an orr-tom-inol candle

Every time she says Orr-tom-INOL I want to rip my own ears off 🙉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.