Trim with Tan #6 Taking a break from the gram, breaking lock down with the fam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£25 isn’t expensive when it’s something you poke your eyes with everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The difference in her face over the last couple of years is insane! She actually looked naturally pretty back then, and somewhat clean 🥴
She looked much healthier back then. She's not an ugly girl whatsoever I think she is pretty but because of what she has done to her bloody lips, it just doesn't look right on her. It's a shame really.

Reactions: 10
That mascara is shite and not just cos Tans used it but it just looks bloody awful when its on. Very spider leg looking.

Give me my Poundland mascara and a clean spoolie to fluff it through with any day.

I'm 2 mins in and I'd swear she was drunk !
I honestly thought she had an alcoholic bloat about her lately. I've grown up with drinkers so you get to know the signs. I hope she's not drinking in secret 🧐😕

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I honestly thought she had an alcoholic bloat about her lately. I've grown up with drinkers so you get to know the signs. I hope she's not drinking in secret 🧐😕
Me too ! she looks like she's still suffering from the night before there ,she looks extra rough and can barely get her thoughts together 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 5
She was very happy at the start!
She wasn't herself at all for the first 10 mins even her eyes were glazed she's deff on something weather that's drink or drugs of some sort it's not the Tan we know..

Reactions: 5
New vlog up....she says she slept in the mascara. Has a quick waarrp with some toner and then moisturises 🤢 have a proper wash girl!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She all on a high again my loofs, she was a dirty mare again and slept in her Charlotte Tilsburys mascara to test it and she loves it 🤷‍♀️

she is elated her and Chris got a jacket potato from just eat instead of normal tekaway and though it looked amazing .......

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
she's wired in that vlog for sure! she suddenly loves everything and can't wipe the wide eyed smile off her face yet its very OTT for Tan, its a chemical high id say......or a liquid one!
I can't believe she slept in that mascara and just wiped round it and left it on the next day, also someone please tell the daft mare she's supposed to wash or cleanse her face before she tones it.
She said April was her "whole world" hmmm forgetting you've got kids for a moment there eh Tan? and as for those jacket spuds.....honking hell they looked rank yet she was having full on minge twinge over them, she could have put spuds in the oven earlier on and dished up once Cor-beh had finished his zoom call, she's beyond lazy. im hoping she does upload her clean with me because im at the point of wondering if she actually does anything all day apart from walk April with her family, moan about being tired and bore us all to tears about food and syns and poached bloody eggs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She all on a high again my loofs, she was a dirty mare again and slept in her Charlotte Tilsburys mascara to test it and she loves it 🤷‍♀️

she is elated her and Chris got a jacket potato from just eat instead of normal tekaway and though it looked amazing .......
Looks like a moat of sick

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I swear that is cat vomit 🤮
Does she not know the difference between cleansing and toning. My God she's rank. Pretty sure she's making lots of little tattle digs so if your reading here, first Hi second wash your face. In fact just wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My face never feels clean unless i have had a proper wash using water and my face wash. A nice good scrub before getting in bed rather than a quick cat lick with a cleanser and a cotton pad....nah just doesn't cut it for me.

I bet in her next video she will point out that she has had a proper wash beforehand.

My face never feels clean unless i have had a proper wash using water and my face wash. A nice good scrub before getting in bed rather than a quick cat lick with a cleanser and a cotton pad....nah just doesn't cut it for me.

I bet in her next video she will point out that she has had a proper wash beforehand.
Same here, I know beauty gurus would probably go crazy but I like warm water and a good facial wash. THEN toner!

Reactions: 4
Good morning ma beautiful loves 🤣🤣 she’s defo on happy pills 😂. She’s telling us how much she adores April, defo been reading here maloofs. If it’s not happy pills or drink then maybe she’s been having a bit of a leg over with Chris in the mornings before he goes to work 😂 it’s defo something ma beautiful loves 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.