Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seemed very preoccupied towards the end of that video. I’ve seen a few mediums, the tit ones ask loads of questions, this one seemed to ask her a lot of questions from what she said. The better ones I’ve seen didn’t need to ask questions. I saw Derek Acorah about 25 years ago before he was on telly, he was crap (rip 🙏😳😂) I dragged my hubby along to one once (he hates all that) and he got up and walked out when the medium said “Do you know a Dave” 😂 everyone knows a bloody Dave 🤣
Isn’t Rio a bit young to be going on a quad track? Yet more money spent!

She has! How strange 🤔 I'm betting it has something to do with her councilling session she had last night maybe. I do think theirs something going on she's not telling us about, everything about her videos seem strange lately.
Yeah I do, she seems off somehow. I know she’s still grieving like, she just seems strange

• Haha
Reactions: 7
im thinking its couples counselling too, maybe the evenings are really spent with her on her phone and him on that singing app, if she spends a lot of time on insta its maybe a compromise to delete it to be more present, wonder if he has deleted his app?? I think she'd argue she had to keep facebook as she flogs her dodgy meal plans from there

Reactions: 4
She seemed very preoccupied towards the end of that video. I’ve seen a few mediums, the tit ones ask loads of questions, this one seemed to ask her a lot of questions from what she said. The better ones I’ve seen didn’t need to ask questions. I saw Derek Acorah about 25 years ago before he was on telly, he was crap (rip 🙏😳😂) I dragged my hubby along to one once (he hates all that) and he got up and walked out when the medium said “Do you know a Dave” 😂 everyone knows a bloody Dave 🤣
Isn’t Rio a bit young to be going on a quad track? Yet more money spent!

Yeah I do, she seems off somehow. I know she’s still grieving like, she just seems strange
Yeah she seems really distant or preoccupied ,can't put a finger on it . There's deff something going on behind the scenes ,Chris hasn't featured much either..

Reactions: 6
im thinking its couples counselling too, maybe the evenings are really spent with her on her phone and him on that singing app, if she spends a lot of time on insta its maybe a compromise to delete it to be more present, wonder if he has deleted his app?? I think she'd argue she had to keep facebook as she flogs her dodgy meal plans from there
Maybe Chris has been doing more than singing on the app in the bathroom 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Yeah she seems really distant or preoccupied ,can't put a finger on it . There's deff something going on behind the scenes ,Chris hasn't featured much either..
No he hasn’t has he, defo something odd going on

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe himself and Andrew have set up the jogger snake appreciation society 😬 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
still no comments on her facebook page from anyone asking where her insta has gone, I find that odd.....

Reactions: 1
What do we think of Tan's latest vid ,she seemed very vacant .I think she's on anti -depressants.Not one sighting of the beloved April I hope nothings happened to her 😬 Chris again is MIA wonder why he's dropped off the radar ,something's going on there for sure. And she's closed both her Insta and FB on advice from her councillor ,was too much for her comparing herself to other people..🤔

Reactions: 3
I think seeing a counsellor is going to open up a whole can of worms for her.
She probably started going for 1 thing and suddenly finds there’s a whole load of other things that is wrong with her life once she starts opening up.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't seem herself at all ,like you say some deep rooted issues must be coming to the surface . Maybe stuff to do with her childhood and her dad's addiction,I always got the impression Tan was heading in that direction at one time ..

Reactions: 2
They should also advise her to stop selling crappy meal plans and get a job. Her mental health should improve! I don't know the ins and outs but I know for sure that if I didn't have a job, my mental health would suffer. I love my family to bits but going to work gives me a purpose in life and it is also me time as well.

I've always said since she started posting all the weird stuff about her kids there was something very wrong in that house. It's been problem after problem, so it's all erupted at once for her. She does nothing to help herself though, she always knows best. Maybe she's finally got her head out of her arrrrrse and realised "mabbe" she doesn't know it all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.