Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked at house prices in burnley.. wth don’t they buy it’s soo cheap! Instead of spending money on a pointless wedding they ought to save for a deposit really. A permanent home is more valuable for their boys then a fancy wedding!
They're not having a fancy wedding now (unless the Grandads house fetches a good price :( )Chris is the only one employed so I don't know how they'd stand for a mortgage.

Reactions: 4
Just looked at house prices in burnley.. wth don’t they buy it’s soo cheap! Instead of spending money on a pointless wedding they ought to save for a deposit really. A permanent home is more valuable for their boys then a fancy wedding!
Omg I was shocked when I saw the house prices in Burnley. Bloody hell theyre soooooo cheap. The house I’m currently buying where I live is £655,000 and the same type of house in Burnley is only 200k. Can’t believe they havent brought a house!!!!

She always said her Grandad lived in the next town so I think it’s probably in Blackburn, house prices similar to Burnley I would have thought x

Reactions: 3
So she’s bought Rio a quad bike too now and April’s paw is absolutely fine now she limping a bit my loves but she’s ok. Really feel sorry for that dog, irresponsible owner.

Her best friend Megan has arranged a Skype physic reading with a highly highly reputable physic that’s there’s a 3 month waiting list but our meg got tan in yesterday.....her grandad and her dad came through 😔 I wonder has the physic been watching her YouTube as prep 😂 ......not for most people but if she believes it and it comforts her 🤷‍♀️ She also told her to go ahead with the wedding she’ll have the wedding if her dreams and that her dad will walk her down the aisle 🤔🙄

She’s got a new wedding venue that she loves and is all smiles about so that’s all back in again 🤣 can’t make this up

Basically all is back to normal with tan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So she’s bought Rio a quad bike too now and April’s paw is absolutely fine now she limping a bit my loves but she’s ok. Really feel sorry for that dog, irresponsible owner.

Her best friend Megan has arranged a Skype physic reading with a highly highly reputable physic that’s there’s a 3 month waiting list but our meg got tan in yesterday.....her grandad and her dad came through 😔 I wonder has the physic been watching her YouTube as prep 😂 ......not for most people but if she believes it and it comforts her 🤷‍♀️ She also told her to go ahead with the wedding she’ll have the wedding if her dreams and that her dad will walk her down the aisle 🤔🙄

She’s got a new wedding venue that she loves and is all smiles about so that’s all back in again 🤣 can’t make this up

Those lips!!!! daffy duck!
made me laugh when she said her dad was no longer drinking on the other side 😂 all the pubs are shut up there ma love!
like you say if it comforts her then fine but that woman could have picked all that up from her channel and prompts from Tan, how convenient that all 3 came through to her despite her saying it would take her grandad a few weeks to settle in before he could, I half expected a moving table like the ghost hunt vlog

• Haha

Making an effort with her appearance lasted well then 😄

• Haha
Wonder where all the cash flows coming from again ...credit cards to the max 🤔

aand she's back. Did make me chuckle a few vlogs back when a bird flew into her garage and she said in the whole time she's lived there nothing has ever flew into the window.. poor jingles and Charlie are completely forgotten about now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
aand she's back. Did make me chuckle a few vlogs back when a bird flew into her garage and she said in the whole time she's lived there nothing has ever flew into the window.. poor jingles and Charlie are completely forgotten about now 😂
I know! What an odd comment to make when one of your pet birds recently died flying into a window at said house 🤔

They're not having a fancy wedding now (unless the Grandads house fetches a good price :( )Chris is the only one employed so I don't know how they'd stand for a mortgage.
She still says they have a decent budget just making some unnecessary cut backs. They could buy a house for £100k with a deposit that’s a tiny mortgage.

Maybe that was a Freudian slip. Maybe the budgie didn’t fly into the window after all

Wonder why's she's done that,maybe her FB will be next ...Maybe the socials investigating her like the budget scroungers 😂 Jane might be next if HMRC get wind of her ,come to think of it maybe that's why the Livingstones cancelled theirs..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Maybe she’s rebranding ? I had suggested that to her ages ago but got no response.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.