Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 191549
Do you think this "effort" really is for herself? Or has (couples) counselling has recommended it?! She hasnt bothered in AGES. Even before her dad etc. Why even have to state its not for anyone else?
To be fair to the women chris isn’t exactly one to make an effort in his appearance. He wears clothes fit for a teenage boy and he’s nearly 40!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
To be fair to the women chris isn’t exactly one to make an effort in his appearance. He wears clothes fit for a teenage boy and he’s nearly 40!
He does like the trackkies but Tan said he likes his hair to look good, maybe for his Marvin Gaye impressions in the bathroom . Ah ! maybe he's getting too personal with someone on his singing app (let's get it on ) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
there's zero chemistry or affection between them, not even any banter or smiling etc and when she says "see ya" to him as he leaves on the vlogs its clear there is resentment there, its like they're bored of each other, bored of their life and even bored of vlogging but neither do anything about it, they'd rather her go to bed wi sum burgers at farrrrve aclok while he gets his wanger out in the bathroom doing Elvis impressions "jailhouse cock"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't forget Tan thought she found Burnley's answer to Bill Gates,an electrician is a big catch according to Tan . She was 16 and Chris was in his 20's I think he's been bored of her for a long time. I'd say he's only there for the boys tbh.I wonder where all these evenings out with his cousins are leading ,she's in bed at 5pm and Chris is nowhere to be seen 🤷‍♀️
I also think there's more to the story of them giving up drinking. I'm absolutely not knocking anyone who doesn't drink, I hardly drink nowadays but just the way she talks about it you feel you're not getting the full story
🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I also think there's more to the story of them giving up drinking. I'm absolutely not knocking anyone who doesn't drink, I hardly drink nowadays but just the way she talks about it you feel you're not getting the full story
🤷‍♀️
Yeah I think there's a lot more to the both of them ,it's all coming to a head now by the look of it .I hope the counselling does help them ,maybe Corby might even benefit if they can sort themselves out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah I think there's a lot more to the both of them ,it's all coming to a head now by the look of it .I hope the counselling does help them ,maybe Corby might even benefit if they can sort themselves out 🤷‍♀️
So do I, if only Corby benefits from it because after all sorting their kids needs out should have been priority 🤔

Reactions: 3
Just noticed a comment on her Facebook page, a lady saying she ordered a 4 week meal plan and hasnt received it, Tan replied saying it takes up to 5 working days to be tailored to your needs. The lady then replied saying she ordered it on 8th July but Tan never replied. Ok so we know she’s had a lot going on during that time but why not just say there’s a delay due to a family bereavement? Regardless of that, how can she say it takes 5 working days to copy and paste the same old crap, mug shot, packet of ham and so on. Why do these people buy her plans? The mind boggles!

How does it take 5 working day when she claims she works from home full time?! 🤦‍♀️🙄 ok recently yes maybe she can’t manage but reply to them with a quick message. Bet shes always has that timeframe.....irony is she doesn’t know what a working day is so god knows when they’ll get it 🤔

Reactions: 6
Can't believe what a cheek she is! How can she have the audacity to still sell her tit meal plans! Fucks sake people STOP BUYING THEM!

I know I shouldn't compare but I also had a family bereavement a few years back and 4 days later, I had to go back to work. Bills won't pay themselves... But in Tans case, they most certainly do, don't they?

How does it take 5 working day when she claims she works from home full time?! 🤦‍♀️🙄 ok recently yes maybe she can’t manage but reply to them with a quick message. Bet shes always has that timeframe.....irony is she doesn’t know what a working day is so god knows when they’ll get it 🤔
Yes 5 bloody working days to copy and paste then send it on an email 🤔. Seeing as she does duck all else it should be received within 24hrs max!

Can't believe what a cheek she is! How can she have the audacity to still sell her tit meal plans! Fucks sake people STOP BUYING THEM!

I know I shouldn't compare but I also had a family bereavement a few years back and 4 days later, I had to go back to work. Bills won't pay themselves... But in Tans case, they most certainly do, don't they?
Unbelievable she is, I just don’t understand why people still buy that tit 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yes sounds like the uncle is a bit vulnerable or incapable if he’s lived the house and it done any upkeep and let get in a poor condition

Chicken burgers and new potatoes for tea in bed?! Maybe bring a snack to bed but that’s slobbish having a full meal like that in bed
Hands up who's gonna be trawling rightmove in Burnley once it's on the market? I'll be interested to see what it's on for, it didnt look at much from the odd clips she filmed in there.

Just looked at house prices in burnley.. wth don’t they buy it’s soo cheap! Instead of spending money on a pointless wedding they ought to save for a deposit really. A permanent home is more valuable for their boys then a fancy wedding!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.