Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she said they almost split up. I don’t think Chris is the problem tbh. He seems quite chill to me, it’s Tanya that seems really tightly strung most of the time.
I think it was Chris that instigated the (almost)split that they had not long before the engagement. She seemed quite fragile afterwards, I got the impression he'd maybe given her some home truths.

Reactions: 4
Listening to her the main thing that would improve her situation is a part time job instead of filling her day doing this and that for other people. She doesn’t have her grandad and doesn’t have Aubrey now. Structure and a sense of purpose seems to be what she needs. She seems to get up and list off the jobs she needs to do for other people as a way of her justifying a busy day.

Reactions: 8
I couldn't take my eyes off her mouth. WTF!!!
Also you just gotta be honest with yourself, interesting turn of phrase Tanya 💋🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Listening to her the main thing that would improve her situation is a part time job instead of filling her day doing this and that for other people. She doesn’t have her grandad and doesn’t have Aubrey now. Structure and a sense of purpose seems to be what she needs. She seems to get up and list off the jobs she needs to do for other people as a way of her justifying a busy day.
Her idea of a busy day was

1) Take her Mum to her Grandads house for the Estate Agent to do a valuation.
2) Wait in for someone to come to collect the giant sized dog crate that she has now sold (the one that she went ahead and bought, despite all the advice against it).
3) Giving blood.

That constitutes as a busy day in Tans hectic life!
She'll need to be in bed at 6pm after such an exhausting day...oh wait, she's usually in bed by then anyway!

I just hope thar poor dogs leg is getting better and she not just keep putting it off because of the price.
Though if she can afford a quad and all the expensive gear surely she can afford a x ray for the dog.

Is it me or does it seems like she tries to by Corby to behave he had a new controller the other week because his other one was broken, now the quad and gear.
Poor Rio is going to grow up thinking this is the right way to behave to get stuff you want.

what the hell was going on with this thread at the beginning of the month? Someone pretending to be Chris? 🤣🤣🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it was Chris that instigated the (almost)split that they had not long before the engagement. She seemed quite fragile afterwards, I got the impression he'd maybe given her some home truths.
I reckon you’re right, I would imagine she can be very difficult to live with

what the hell was going on with this thread at the beginning of the month? Someone pretending to be Chris? 🤣🤣🤣🥴
Oh yeah we never did get to the bottom of that, we reckon it was defo a tattler 😂

• Haha
Also what are the odds she ends up with Annie as well. The situation with the uncle doesn’t seem stable and if he is renting or if it is a council house set up it will harder to find someone that accepts pets. They got that dog as a replacement within the same week of the grandads previous dog passing and Tan said her and the uncle would take the responsibility on as her grandad couldn’t walk a dog anymore or remember to feed it due to his condition. Never seen her take much interest after the initial excitement. Everything is done on a wim and she make out she’s so hard done when the consequences of her poor choices come to a head

Reactions: 9
There’s 0 chemistry between her and Chris. I think she got together with him young and then stuck around because she was overweight and had the boys. I don’t think she’s marrying him for romantic reasons at all. As for them selling the house under the uncle after he gave up work to care for their grandad, that’s just cruel. They could at least give him time.
Also she needs to get her priorities straight. Huge budget for wedding, new quad bikes, lip fillers, random big pricey purchases yet she can’t afford a better premium on her dog insurance. The dog alone would have been well over £1000 if not over £2000. My dog is a rescue and I make sure I can pay for the damn insurance even if I have to go hungry, because I love her.
Although Tanya presents herself as a caring selfless person always running around doing things for others, she also comes across as very cold and I don’t like the way she is with her boys. Always talking to them in a miserable tone, and she never shows any love or affection in the way she talks about Chris.
She said a while back that the reason she found it easier to get the motivation to lose the weight before was that her and Chris were in a bad place and she thought she might end up single!

I reckon you’re right, I would imagine she can be very difficult to live with

Oh yeah we never did get to the bottom of that, we reckon it was defo a tattler 😂
Oh yeah
Oh yeah forgot about that, cant remember their name now
I haven't been on here for ages so it came up first I was thinking what the hell?🤣🤣 peachy something was the name.
Yep what a nutter
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes sounds like the uncle is a bit vulnerable or incapable if he’s lived the house and it done any upkeep and let get in a poor condition

Chicken burgers and new potatoes for tea in bed?! Maybe bring a snack to bed but that’s slobbish having a full meal like that in bed
I wonder if Tans idea of a “very expensive house” is the same as her idea of a “high end budget wedding” 🤔

Haha, I think it might just be the subtitles although I don’t think anyone would surprised if she had her tea in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200724-204523_YouTube.jpg

Do you think this "effort" really is for herself? Or has (couples) counselling has recommended it?! She hasnt bothered in AGES. Even before her dad etc. Why even have to state its not for anyone else?

Reactions: 5
View attachment 191549
Do you think this "effort" really is for herself? Or has (couples) counselling has recommended it?! She hasnt bothered in AGES. Even before her dad etc. Why even have to state its not for anyone else?
I was wondering why she was bothering ,maybe Chris said something about her appearance in counselling . Remember she used to say Chris loved her no matter her size ,but he always seemed to encourage the weightloss even pushing her to go to the gym and keep on track 🤷‍♀️ I thought she seemed really distant or distracted in today's vlog..

Yes sounds like the uncle is a bit vulnerable or incapable if he’s lived the house and it done any upkeep and let get in a poor condition

Chicken burgers and new potatoes for tea in bed?! Maybe bring a snack to bed but that’s slobbish having a full meal like that in bed
Maybe that explains her mood they must have thought the house would be worth more ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 191549
I thought the same.
I think there's a lot more going on than she's letting on.
It's a classic, met when they (she was) were young, had kids and have just stayed together for the sake of it.
Don't get me wrong, it works for some people, not these 2 though, I fear!

Don't forget Tan thought she found Burnley's answer to Bill Gates,an electrician is a big catch according to Tan . She was 16 and Chris was in his 20's I think he's been bored of her for a long time. I'd say he's only there for the boys tbh.I wonder where all these evenings out with his cousins are leading ,she's in bed at 5pm and Chris is nowhere to be seen 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.