Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, that counselling story is not true. Theres no chance all that happened in the space of 24 hours. And the "sits in with me" sentence about Chris was a big giveaway!
My friend lost her mum very recently. So sad, it was suicide. She desperately needs to speak with someone and shes been told it could be up to a month, potentially longer, before she can have an initial consultation.
I know Tan hasnt said its grief counselling but, I imagine any counselling is probably the same. And I'd say they're particularly busy during this time with the pandemic. The work pressures, childcare, unemployment, sickness, death, inability to be with loved ones etc will be massively affecting peoples mental health.
No way did Tan just ring up and be seen on the same day.

Reactions: 10
Just watched todays vlog, I’m so surprised the uncle has to move out and go and find somewhere else to live. That’s his home and she said herself he gave up everything to care for his Dad. It must be a case of the Grandad has left the house between all the siblings I’m guessing and the uncle can’t afford to buy them out maybe. This is going back about 10 years now but my husbands Grandad needed care so his daughter moved in with him and gave everything up so the Grandad changed his will to say once he’d gone his daughter was to keep the house which the other siblings were all in agreement with because once the time came it wasn’t fair she had to move out etc. It’s now in writing with the solicitor that once anything happens to the daughter the house will be split between the other siblings. I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for Tans uncle here.
Re the counselling, that’s the first thing I thought it must be couples counselling because why would your partner be sat in with you otherwise? As you girls have already said, you can’t get appointments that quick even when you pay privately 🤔
It's very unfair on the uncle, tbh he doesn't look the full shilling. I think he'd find it hard to adjust to a move ,and if it's a council property he has to move to he could be waiting a long time ,what will they do with him in the mean time if they put the house on the market? Tan will need her deposit for the venue she'll not be able to hang about if the wedding of the year is to take place,so I'd say she'll have her mum put it up for sale ASAP..

Reactions: 6
Yes they look as topped up as ever 🦆💋
Someone in the comments suggested setting up a go fund me gir April's treatment. Not being funny but she was pissing money through lockdown, sort your poor pup out.
She’s got it insured but only for a paltry 1000, any vet treatment for something slightly serious could be thousands. But no, she wouldn’t listen and did it because it was cheaper

Reactions: 4
She’s got it insured but only for a paltry 1000, any vet treatment for something slightly serious could be thousands. But no, she wouldn’t listen and did it because it was cheaper
Exactly and more so with a fancy designer dog like April I would have gone for a more comprehensive policy. Why spend 1000's on a dog and barely cover it.🤷‍♀️ what would we know.

Reactions: 3
I must say I thought the Counselling was for depression and grief. Whatever it is I hope it helps her.

I must say I thought the Counselling was for depression and grief. Whatever it is I hope it helps her.
That's what I thought until she said Chris was going too, why would he need to be there..

That's what I thought until she said Chris was going too, why would he need to be there..
Few comments deffo point to couples counselling;
"To express myself better and communicate with Chris better."
For "Chris to share how hes feeling." (Is this a 2 for 1 deal?)
To "give me ways to approach Chris....how to talk through problems and find a solution together".
Why does she need a counsellor to tell her how to approach chris?

Reactions: 9
Few comments deffo point to couples counselling;
"To express myself better and communicate with Chris better."
For "Chris to share how hes feeling." (Is this a 2 for 1 deal?)
To "give me ways to approach Chris....how to talk through problems and find a solution together".
Why does she need a counsellor to tell her how to approach chris?
I think Chris has ADHD himself he's very erratic. I'd say he's a different character behind closed doors they've been split up a few times ,must be a lot more to him;)wouldn't like to think he'd be violent but you never know .Maybe corby's just copying what he sees at home and bringing it to the school yard .

• Sad
Reactions: 7
It’s all very odd. Before they got engaged, they were on the verge of splitting up - maybe they thought getting a ring and getting married would fix it? Very naive.

Reactions: 7
There’s 0 chemistry between her and Chris. I think she got together with him young and then stuck around because she was overweight and had the boys. I don’t think she’s marrying him for romantic reasons at all. As for them selling the house under the uncle after he gave up work to care for their grandad, that’s just cruel. They could at least give him time.
Also she needs to get her priorities straight. Huge budget for wedding, new quad bikes, lip fillers, random big pricey purchases yet she can’t afford a better premium on her dog insurance. The dog alone would have been well over £1000 if not over £2000. My dog is a rescue and I make sure I can pay for the damn insurance even if I have to go hungry, because I love her.
Although Tanya presents herself as a caring selfless person always running around doing things for others, she also comes across as very cold and I don’t like the way she is with her boys. Always talking to them in a miserable tone, and she never shows any love or affection in the way she talks about Chris.

Reactions: 8
There’s 0 chemistry between her and Chris. I think she got together with him young and then stuck around because she was overweight and had the boys. I don’t think she’s marrying him for romantic reasons at all. As for them selling the house under the uncle after he gave up work to care for their grandad, that’s just cruel. They could at least give him time.
Also she needs to get her priorities straight. Huge budget for wedding, new quad bikes, lip fillers, random big pricey purchases yet she can’t afford a better premium on her dog insurance. The dog alone would have been well over £1000 if not over £2000. My dog is a rescue and I make sure I can pay for the damn insurance even if I have to go hungry, because I love her.
Although Tanya presents herself as a caring selfless person always running around doing things for others, she also comes across as very cold and I don’t like the way she is with her boys. Always talking to them in a miserable tone, and she never shows any love or affection in the way she talks about Chris.
Agree with everything.

Reactions: 5
So after worrying about paying for the dogs xrays etc, they’ve bought Corbeh a quad bike, I know you can get them for about £150 but I bet it’s a more expensive one plus all the gear you need, she said that was expensive. What’s that all about when she was crying poverty the other day about the vets bills and the van?! They didn’t waste much time getting the estate agent out to value the house did they

I think she definitely has a bad tone with the boys, when they were younger and wanted her attention she’d really snap and say with a terrible attitude “Riooooh, Mummy is doing a videohh” the poor kid just wanted to tell his mum something!

It’s all very odd. Before they got engaged, they were on the verge of splitting up - maybe they thought getting a ring and getting married would fix it? Very naive.
They were split up ,remember she didn't flog for a week then came on and said they had split, next thing he was back on the scene..

Reactions: 3
They were split up ,remember she didn't flog for a week then came on and said they had split, next thing he was back on the scene..
No she said they almost split up. I don’t think Chris is the problem tbh. He seems quite chill to me, it’s Tanya that seems really tightly strung most of the time.

No she said they almost split up. I don’t think Chris is the problem tbh. He seems quite chill to me, it’s Tanya that seems really tightly strung most of the time.
I'm sure they were split it was a while before the engagement he went to his dad's I think .I think Chris is very immature but there's certain times in vids she captures his scorn one being her parcels from amazon when he was furloughed ,but I agree Tan has a massive chip on her shoulder she needs to address..

The vid is called I'm back my loves/weekend vlog
Nov 5 2018
She says they've been through a rocky patch the relationship was up in the air and she didn't know the fate but they worked through it and were fine now .But it was a terrible week she wouldn't go into detail (but no cheating was involved ) she didn't say about him at his dad's in this vid but she passed comments on it on another vlog ..

Last edited:
She’s really winding me up with this poor dog , who gets a puppy and expects it to be clean in a week ?
I have 5 dogs and it takes weeks of consistency and training , I have a very active pug she’s 1 now and no way would I leave her to roam the house on her own 🥺 and now the poor things hurt herself , that’s a lot of meal plans she’s gonna have to sell 🤣

Reactions: 8
those lips! they're all I can look at when she speaks
They looked massive in today’s vlog! Do we think she’s had them done again, I know she had lippy on but even so!

She’s really winding me up with this poor dog , who gets a puppy and expects it to be clean in a week ?
I have 5 dogs and it takes weeks of consistency and training , I have a very active pug she’s 1 now and no way would I leave her to roam the house on her own 🥺 and now the poor things hurt herself , that’s a lot of meal plans she’s gonna have to sell 🤣
25% off coming soon ma loves 😂

• Haha
I'm sure they were split it was a while before the engagement he went to his dad's I think .I think Chris is very immature but there's certain times in vids she captures his scorn one being her parcels from amazon when he was furloughed ,but I agree Tan has a massive chip on her shoulder she needs to address..

The vid is called I'm back my loves/weekend vlog
Nov 5 2018
She says they've been through a rocky patch the relationship was up in the air and she didn't know the fate but they worked through it and were fine now .But it was a terrible week she wouldn't go into detail (but no cheating was involved ) she didn't say about him at his dad's in this vid but she passed comments on it on another vlog ..
Oh ok I just assumed they’d had a rough patch. Obviously missed parts of it. Definitely seems they’re trying to patch things over

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.