Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen her update video. I do feel for her, she’s got a lot going on!
Yeah she has, its a lot going on in a short space of time, all that while it’s still very raw over her Grandad, I do feel for her
That dog has cost them a fortune and they’ve only had her a few months!

Reactions: 3
Just seen her update video. I do feel for her, she’s got a lot going on!
I do but if I'm honest she annoyed me with the April update, gone against every bit of advice. Hasn't persisted with the crate training and now the poor dog is injured.

Reactions: 12
I do but if I'm honest she annoyed me with the April update, gone against every bit of advice. Hasn't persisted with the crate training and now the poor dog is injured.
Was going to say the same ! what if it turns out the dog has a broken leg ,it will be suffering till she finds the money for an x-ray and possible op .Although it's like someone's put a curse on her ,the way her luck has turned it's been one thing after another. But she'd need to stop with the lip fillers those lips are awful looking they don't enhance her in any way..

Reactions: 4
Was going to say the same ! what if it turns out the dog has a broken leg ,it will be suffering till she finds the money for an x-ray and possible op .Although it's like someone's put a curse on her ,the way her luck has turned it's been one thing after another. But she'd need to stop with the lip fillers those lips are awful looking they don't enhance her in any way..
Yes they look as topped up as ever 🦆💋
Someone in the comments suggested setting up a go fund me gir April's treatment. Not being funny but she was pissing money through lockdown, sort your poor pup out.

Reactions: 11
Yes they look as topped up as ever 🦆💋
Someone in the comments suggested setting up a go fund me gir April's treatment. Not being funny but she was pissing money through lockdown, sort your poor pup out.
Terrible to say but I think that's what she was hinting at ,why bother to mention things in such detail ! she could have just said she was feeling tit about her situation people would have just put it down to her Grandad ..

What a rubbish insurance policy she set up , and so naive. I made sure when I set up mine that its max amount was a decent sum , which it is at £7500. Did she say hers was only a thousand because of the monthly premium was too much ? I wonder how she done it , poor little pup, she sounds like she finds living with Tan traumatic.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she'll have a little cash coming her way from her grandad. I'd say we'll be seeing another few weeks of unnecessary purchases.
If she has any sense, she'll put something aside as savings and hopefully she'll be able to get April.
(Obviously I'm completely speculating. I've no idea what her grandads situation was but, I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get something)

Reactions: 5
She might benefit , but he could leave it all to his children ( if there is anything ) not sure if he owned his property or not..

Reactions: 2
This is completely separate from her grief with her grandad but I was worried about that poor dog from the start. The fact her leg is possibly fractured... I don't want to sound nasty but I'm hoping the boys haven't hurt her. They probably didn't mean to but you know what some kids can be like! Having an animal and insuring an animal comes at a hefty price. With her being a Frenchie.. Well you made that effing choice! Why bother getting one then?! She shouldn't have got her if she is whinging about how much the potentional op is going to cost

I think we could all see April was an accident waiting to happen ,from letting her run free off the lead to losing her teeth climbing out of the pen .She's very careless with pets..

Terrible to say but I think that's what she was hinting at ,why bother to mention things in such detail ! she could have just said she was feeling tit about her situation people would have just put it down to her Grandad ..
I wouldn't dream of discussing my financial affairs so publicly either in a beggy way or to brag. Stay Classy!

I think we could all see April was an accident waiting to happen ,from letting her run free off the lead to losing her teeth climbing out of the pen .She's very careless with pets..
Yes defo, I still grit my teeth at the thought of her letting the dog run free in the park with her Mums dog looking like she was going to eat her 😬 crazy for when she’d only just got her and the dog was tiny

Reactions: 7
I have to say, the best time to train your dog off lead is when they are tiny and still unsure and look for you for reassurance. Once they are a bit older and more confident, they’re more likely to run of and not come when called! We did it with ours! It’s scary when they are so small but even now she never runs far and always turns around to see where we are🐶
As for the insurance, I’m not sure why she thought the cheaper option with less cover was a better option because she was a puppy! Things can go wrong at any age as she is finding out now. It just annoys me when people buy dogs - and think that the cost of them ends there. Any responsible dog owner knows they can be very expensive especially if they develop a chronic illness that might need treatment for years.

Reactions: 5
I have to say, the best time to train your dog off lead is when they are tiny and still unsure and look for you for reassurance. Once they are a bit older and more confident, they’re more likely to run of and not come when called! We did it with ours! It’s scary when they are so small but even now she never runs far and always turns around to see where we are🐶
As for the insurance, I’m not sure why she thought the cheaper option with less cover was a better option because she was a puppy! Things can go wrong at any age as she is finding out now. It just annoys me when people buy dogs - and think that the cost of them ends there. Any responsible dog owner knows they can be very expensive especially if they develop a chronic illness that might need treatment for years.
I haven’t got a clue about training dogs, I just felt nervous watching this tiny pup with the big massive dog 😂
Lets face it, her track record with pets is bleeping awful 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣. Seriously though you must know more than me haha x
No I don’t know why she didn’t choose a better insurance, well she must not have wanted to pay but she’ll end up worse off now

I think they spent the wedding fund with all the impulse buying she did during the early days of lock down and now the van looks to be knackered and April is costing a fortune she's realising she doesn't have a money tree despite living her "best larrrrf" like she did have one.
The poor dogs x-ray should be a priority surely? she was swinging between it being better to still hobbling to she'll be ok after some rest, its irresponsible and if she goes down the crowd funding route for treatment then thats despicable.

Reactions: 9
My word the Grandad is not cold in his grave and they're looking at selling the house ,and putting the uncle out of his home (family home ). That's the wedding fund sorted ;) I know things have to move on and family get what their entitled but the way she came across seemed very uncaring .I wonder will it be split between his children or will her mum be sole beneficiary,in any case I'm sure her mum was to pay for the venue so I'm sure we'll see a turn around now in regards that. In other matters I think we could all see Chris and Tan weren't getting on she must have booked that councillor a while back I don't think you can just walk in off the st ,those things need to be sorted in advance ,maybe that's the reason for Corby's behaviour god knows what he's seeing/hearing in that house..

Reactions: 8
So hang, she says she found a counsellor last night and had the first meeting yesterday, that's the same day, right? She also said Chris 'sits' in with her which suggests it's not the first meeting.
I think you're right @monga this has been booked/going on longer than what she's letting on.

So hang, she says she found a counsellor last night and had the first meeting yesterday, that's the same day, right? She also said Chris 'sits' in with her which suggests it's not the first meeting.
I think you're right @monga this has been booked/going on longer than what she's letting on.
Ok I'm going to call it now. The wedding is never going to happen. If it actually does I'll eat my (wedding) hat.👒

It suggests couple counselling to me why would Chris be sitting with her ? I think we all called it that they weren't getting on she even said it herself a few times .I doubt you could just book and attend the same day ( maybe you can) there must be a lot going on behind the scenes in that house .I'd say their a very volatile couple and it's been rubbing off on the kids Corby in particular ,maybe the school had picked something up and SS were involved like we thought..

Reactions: 7
Just watched todays vlog, I’m so surprised the uncle has to move out and go and find somewhere else to live. That’s his home and she said herself he gave up everything to care for his Dad. It must be a case of the Grandad has left the house between all the siblings I’m guessing and the uncle can’t afford to buy them out maybe. This is going back about 10 years now but my husbands Grandad needed care so his daughter moved in with him and gave everything up so the Grandad changed his will to say once he’d gone his daughter was to keep the house which the other siblings were all in agreement with because once the time came it wasn’t fair she had to move out etc. It’s now in writing with the solicitor that once anything happens to the daughter the house will be split between the other siblings. I can’t help feeling a bit sorry for Tans uncle here.
Re the counselling, that’s the first thing I thought it must be couples counselling because why would your partner be sat in with you otherwise? As you girls have already said, you can’t get appointments that quick even when you pay privately 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.