Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It'll probs just be small weddings allowed anyway with the pandemic, so she'll not have to panic if she's blown the wedding fund ;)

Reactions: 4
for someone with a supposed fear of flying she seems to not be thinking about that ma loofs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
seems to me like they've been spending the wedding fund during lock down and now realise its going to be a lot to make before the big day, especially seen has she must have almost zero income for someone "self employed"
I agree with @Palmtrees buy the house and have a smaller wedding, its clear she' lost interest in it
First thing I thought when I saw the title, bet they’ve been spending the wedding money! Yeah she just looks like she can’t be arsed!!

for someone with a supposed fear of flying she seems to not be thinking about that ma loofs ;)
Yeah exactly, she was petrified to even think about getting on a plane last time she mentioned the family holiday they were going to go on with her Mum before she booked the wedding. Also, would her Grandad be able to go abroad, I mean it would probably confuse the poor fella getting on a plane etc. She just doesn’t think things through and she goes from one thing to the other!

Reactions: 6
First thing I thought when I saw the title, bet they’ve been spending the wedding money! Yeah she just looks like she can’t be arsed!!

Yeah exactly, she was petrified to even think about getting on a plane last time she mentioned the family holiday they were going to go on with her Mum before she booked the wedding. Also, would her Grandad be able to go abroad, I mean it would probably confuse the poor fella getting on a plane etc. She just doesn’t think things through and she goes from one thing to the other!
And her mum's just lost her job, is she really expecting her to be able to afford to pay for a holiday to Greece?

Reactions: 6
And her mum's just lost her job, is she really expecting her to be able to afford to pay for a holiday to Greece?
I’d forgotten about that, why did she even suggest it?! She’s so impulsive

And sad to say i was baited thinking they'd had a row and called it off....

She doesn't seem at all excited for marrying Chris does she?
She doesn’t look arsed one bit does she. Remember she booked everything straight away and paid all the deposits out, lots of people commented on her videos saying hold off but of course Tanya knows best maloof 😉

Reactions: 5
I’d forgotten about that, why did she even suggest it?! She’s so impulsive

She doesn’t look arsed one bit does she. Remember she booked everything straight away and paid all the deposits out, lots of people commented on her videos saying hold off but of course Tanya knows best maloof 😉
I cant see the wedding even happening, like everything in her life. After a while she gets bored.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine heading down the aisle to be greeted by Chris and his chavvy mate in matching joggers 🤣🤣🤣
In one vlog she said Chris needs to sort his suits out meaning they are waiting until lockdown has eased and Sports Direct has re opened.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well sounds like they have blown the wedding budget on takeaways during lockdown. But she has a large wedding budget don’t you know it’s absolutely nothing at all to do with money.

Reactions: 9
I'm confused... A while back I remember Chris saying Tanya is scared of flying on a plane, then Tanya said herself she has a fear of flying and now she is thinking of getting married ABROAD? I swear to God I don't even think she realises how much she contradicts herself sometimes.

Reactions: 8
Why all of a sudden is tan having a turnaround from a high budget wedding to doing it ont cheap Ma loofs?????

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.