Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't watch todays vlog if you're eating, not only is she rank as ever she's almost snogging the dog!!!
Thats no way to talk about Chris.....πŸ˜‚

keeps her feeling full ma love ;) bloody rank! fried spam, scrambled eggs and beans with yep you guessed it a load of cheese in them, she went on and on and on about not counting syns and being more mindful about what she eats then scoffed that meal LOL oh and at the start of the vlog it was "april has been a godsend as we have to walk her and if she wasn't here I wouldn't bother going out for a walk or getting off the sofa" then at the end of the vlog "I can't be arsed to walk her, im just going to the end of the road because I just want to go to bed" but she's vlogging to inspire and encourage others to lose weight πŸ˜‚ 🐷:poop:
Spam is ok but nothing I would choose to buy. Is it full of fat? Lean bacon would have a better option.

Can't be arsed walking the dog? Well be bleeping arsed Tan even little dogs need their exercise as do you!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
she clearly just slobs around on the sofa or in the garden all day everyday which is why she's always tired and yawning, her house is a filth pit, she's so dirty she needs a jet wash and yet she has all the time in the world to correct that yet chooses to be lazy, I can only imagine the stench that hits you as you walk through that house, pits, bits and sweaty tits!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
she clearly just slobs around on the sofa or in the garden all day everyday which is why she's always tired and yawning, her house is a filth pit, she's so dirty she needs a jet wash and yet she has all the time in the world to correct that yet chooses to be lazy, I can only imagine the stench that hits you as you walk through that house, pits, bits and sweaty tits!
Pits, bits and sweaty tits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but it’s so true 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Next thread title πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I bet that Sofa absolutely hums. The amount of lolling around they all do but mainly grim in their manly Pjs it will absolutely reek 🀒

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is it just me but we know they cunts read on here but if I was grim and got run to the gutter about my hygiene and boggin house I’d get the finger out and spruce myself up abit clean my house but no she gets worse chins gets called on her so called weight loss and gets fatter is it just me I’d be like duck yous cuntos I’ll prove you all wrong then again honking hole and lard arse love the attention on here πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
so tea "were gonna be pork loins, veg and new potatoes" but she managed to burn the new potatoes....the tinned spuds that just require a bit of heating up.....she burnt πŸ˜‚ so this was tea.....any wonder she's not excited by her food? that pork looks like a chuffing tongue

tan.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
No wonder Chris tried to encourage her to get a takeaway......I think if it was between pats baps and that tasteless dry monstrosity I’d have to go for a belly buster πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
so tea "were gonna be pork loins, veg and new potatoes" but she managed to burn the new potatoes....the tinned spuds that just require a bit of heating up.....she burnt πŸ˜‚ so this was tea.....any wonder she's not excited by her food? that pork looks like a chuffing tongue

View attachment 145203
Just what I came to say! Burnt, tinned tats 🀣🀣🀣🀣 should have had a kebab T

• Haha
Reactions: 5

View attachment 145203
Looks vile as usual, who the duck burns tinned spuds 🀣. God, she gets worse with every videooooh. Someone commented in the star gazing one about April being off the lead so young, she said she puts her back on the lead if a dog comes, then someone said dogs are quick, so Tan bites back saying then I’ll pick her up. She’s a bleeping know it all, we don’t have a dog so I’m no expert (unlike Tan) but April has only been going out for a couple of weeks and she’s tiny, she does look too young to be off the lead and the person who commented was right, big dogs move fast. Of course, knobhead knows better. I’m just waiting for the vlog with her whinging her arse off saying April got attacked by another dog. She’s just won’t be told will she πŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8

View attachment 145203
Would be fine with home made roast potatoes, carrots, peas and a bit gravy....they way I would serve chops. That looks so dry

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Would be fine with home made roast potatoes, carrots, peas and a bit gravy....they way I would serve chops. That looks so dry
yep, I love them roasted with veg as a tray bake and gravy or slow cooked with gravy and over mash mmmmm she just kills food, id lose weight if she were cooking my meals as id not want to eat any of it ;)

• Haha
I see it was poached eggs on cheese and toast again, she's put me rarrrt off a porrched egg ma loves, the thought of them with that floury grated cheese makes me quite queasy

• Haha
  • Sick
I see it was poached eggs on cheese and toast again, she's put me rarrrt off a porrched egg ma loves, the thought of them with that floury grated cheese makes me quite queasy
She must be sick of the bloody eggs, they look bleeping terrible as well 🀣

• Haha
No wonder Chris wants a β€˜tekeway’ all the bloody time. Who the actual fcuk would want to eat her dinners. She literally puts zero effort into her meals. It’s the same old tit everyday. Tinned bloody potatoes, tinned veg and a dry piece of meat with no seasoning 🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒
And she calls herself a nutritionist!!!!!!!!! Yeah ok my loof πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

• Haha
Yeah exactly, I like a pork steak myself but I make more effort than Tan and it sounds like you do too πŸ˜‚
Cooking an egg properly is making more effort than Tan those embarrassing blobs she serves on a cheese mountain

Reactions: 4
We did a breakfast order at work today....some local cafes are doing delivery only....and someone ordered spam, egg and sausage on a muffin (muffin, barm...bap...im northern) but i thought Tan had got a job at my place at first πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
I would never consider putting cheese with poached eggs, or is that just me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.