Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never consider putting cheese with poached eggs, or is that just me?
I wouldn't either, makes me feel quite sick at the thought, the worst one is on her insta grid, poached eggs on two huge thick slices of cheese....gross

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Looks vile as usual, who the duck burns tinned spuds 🤣. God, she gets worse with every videooooh. Someone commented in the star gazing one about April being off the lead so young, she said she puts her back on the lead if a dog comes, then someone said dogs are quick, so Tan bites back saying then I’ll pick her up. She’s a bleeping know it all, we don’t have a dog so I’m no expert (unlike Tan) but April has only been going out for a couple of weeks and she’s tiny, she does look too young to be off the lead and the person who commented was right, big dogs move fast. Of course, knobhead knows better. I’m just waiting for the vlog with her whinging her arse off saying April got attacked by another dog. She’s just won’t be told will she 🙄
I saw that too ! The new black dog of her mum’s looks as though it’s ready for a right square go at poor wee April. Watch this space. I have a bad feeling.

Reactions: 6
I don't personally think its the egg/cheese combo that's a problem. Its like someone, probably lexi (sorry if it wasnt) said Tans house is like the place food goes to die 🤣🤣, its so true. Her food has always looked naff because she doesn't actually know how to cook, I remember her struggling to chop an onion. Even in the early days I used to watch her vlogs for the recipe ideas but no way used them as a cook along. And like with everything else these days her effort levels are zero so its looking worse than ever. Everything she cooks is convenience stuff, tinned/frozen veg, packet pastas, breakfast bars etc. Where are the real fresh ingredients, she just can't be arsed ma luvs.

Reactions: 8
I don't personally think its the egg/cheese combo that's a problem. Its like someone, probably lexi (sorry if it wasnt) said Tans house is like the place food goes to die 🤣🤣, its so true. Her food has always looked naff because she doesn't actually know how to cook, I remember her struggling to chop an onion. Even in the early days I used to watch her vlogs for the recipe ideas but no way used them as a cook along. And like with everything else these days her effort levels are zero so its looking worse than ever. Everything she cooks is convenience stuff, tinned/frozen veg, packet pastas, breakfast bars etc. Where are the real fresh ingredients, she just can't be arsed ma luvs.
thats so true, her cook with me vlogs were good for ideas but they way she slopped it all around, chucked it all in the pans and dished it up left a lot to be desired, if she worked in a kitchen she'd totally be sticking her fingers in to taste everything and be picking her arse crack as she cooked the meals

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
For someone who promotes herself as a nutritionist her food is absolutely shocking. How can she possibly think it's ok to put pics of that mush on insta and in her vlogs? If I dished that up at home hubby would eat out so I don't blame Chris for wanting a take away. Don't invite me for dinner ma loof, I'm busy :LOL::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For someone who promotes herself as a nutritionist her food is absolutely shocking. How can she possibly think it's ok to put pics of that mush on insta and in her vlogs? If I dished that up at home hubby would eat out so I don't blame Chris for wanting a take away. Don't invite me for dinner ma loof, I'm busy :LOL::sick:
even if she cooked like nigella there would be no way id eat anything in her filthy gaff, can imagine she just licks the cutlery to wash it and do we all remember the washing up water that looked like pond scum?? ewwww

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was quite shocked, the garden looks quite nice from what I've seen. And they live in what could be a nice detached house. It's just her ways you can tell she's been dragged up 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We did a breakfast order at work today....some local cafes are doing delivery only....and someone ordered spam, egg and sausage on a muffin (muffin, barm...bap...im northern) but i thought Tan had got a job at my place at first 😂
Tan got a job is the funniest part of that sentence 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just what I came to say! Burnt, tinned tats 🤣🤣🤣🤣 should have had a kebab T
Nowt worse than a singed binge :p

even if she cooked like nigella there would be no way id eat anything in her filthy gaff, can imagine she just licks the cutlery to wash it and do we all remember the washing up water that looked like pond scum?? ewwww
That was a classic:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: sheep dip !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Latest vlog up....2nd thoughts on the wedding and now is considering a wedding abroad. She is so flakey! No sooner had the ring gone on her finger she was booking things, paying deposits, ordering tit online and now it could be all change. I bet the dress she got from the charity shop won't even be worn as she will find something else no doubt.

Reactions: 4
Latest vlog up....2nd thoughts on the wedding and now is considering a wedding abroad. She is so flakey! No sooner had the ring gone on her finger she was booking things, paying deposits, ordering tit online and now it could be all change. I bet the dress she got from the charity shop won't even be worn as she will find something else no doubt.
If be asking Chris’s relative to buy the house and have a smaller wedding. Surely maked more sense?

Reactions: 3
seems to me like they've been spending the wedding fund during lock down and now realise its going to be a lot to make before the big day, especially seen has she must have almost zero income for someone "self employed"
I agree with @Palmtrees buy the house and have a smaller wedding, its clear she' lost interest in it

Here we go, she proves how little regard she has for money by potentially wasting what she's already spent and booking abroad. F@£k off you ignorant little twunt! Stop buying stupid tit like donut walls and drone photography!

Here we go, she proves how little regard she has for money by potentially wasting what she's already spent and booking abroad. F@£k off you ignorant little twunt! Stop buying stupid tit like donut walls and drone photography!
and asking if her insurance will pay out for lost deposits of she cancels LOL shes bloody dim

and asking if her insurance will pay out for lost deposits of she cancels LOL shes bloody dim
I think shes done it for attention, 7 minute vlog at the start she's all for it by the end they're off it. How exactly are they saving for a wedding and a house! Surely you'd do one then the other. She said they've paid about £1000 in deposits I bet the balances of everything must be loads if she thought spending 5k in Greece seemed more appealing!

seems to me like they've been spending the wedding fund during lock down and now realise its going to be a lot to make before the big day, especially seen has she must have almost zero income for someone "self employed"
I agree with @Palmtrees buy the house and have a smaller wedding, its clear she' lost interest in it
Ahh yes never thought of that! She has had very very deep pockets since lockdown was announced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.