Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
made me laugh when she said she could really see her weight loss in her face.......after being on plan for a week and her version of on plan is most definitely not on plan ;)

Reactions: 9
made me laugh when she said she could really see her weight loss in her face.......after being on plan for a week and her version of on plan is most definitely not on plan ;)
Looking forward to getting home from work to watch this latest installment....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so she's cancelling the gym because she's doing two twenty minute walks with April.....wow calm down Tan we don't want you a sweaty greasy mess with that twenty minutes of hardcore exercise.......oh wait :unsure:

• Haha
I haven't watched the last couple of vlogs. Has she really called her insurance company and lied about her situation? That's illegal!

Reactions: 8
I thought insurance was was for if the companies she’s booked with let her down or go out of business etc, not because she’s changed her mind!

Aren’t they rolling in money? Surely they could afford a big budget wedding and a trip to Paris as well and everything in between that she wastes money on! Oh and the deposit for house too!

Maybe if she’s having to swap all that she wants for her wedding then she should just go for a small affair and start calling it a small budget wedding🤣

• Haha
Same old same old . Tanias wobble re the wedding, cos she wanted to brag about her top budget wedding, and now is trying to find a way to back paddle. She will end up eventually going to a registry office with a couple of witnesses and say sod it all I reckon

Reactions: 10
They've definitely spent a huge chunk of the budget on their pointless lockdown purchases and rapidly regretting it, cancelling this that and everything this morning! She even pondered over taking her friends wedding dress, I'm guessing her idea of a high budget wedding is about 4-5k which is still alot of money but not the extravagance she made it out to be 😂 cheap chavy wedding it is so she can go to Paris and make memres with us boys! Can't wait for this tit show 😂 The wedding hype is over and she couldn't care less about it now, she's cancelled her vintage bus she was so worried would go bust before her wedding, if her guests care enough about her they will pay £15 for a mini bus between the church and her venue because she fancied hiring a hot tub for a few days and buying a ridiculously ugly sparkly dog statue for her non radiator radiator cover! 🤦

• Haha
so she "wernt ungry" all day, only ate a bag of chopped apple but then shoves this appetising "meal" down her neck at almost 8pm in bed! best bit was it "triggered er unger" so she had another two......4 slices of bread, 4 slices of ham and cream cheese right before bed......she's a comedy diet channel for sure!
also how on earth can she sit in the bath for ages and not wash that stinking greasy hair? she baffles me, she really does

tan.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200608-102404_YouTube.jpg
Asks on insta what we wld like to see her cook then shows this on youtube🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so she "wernt ungry" all day, only ate a bag of chopped apple but then shoves this appetising "meal" down her neck at almost 8pm in bed! best bit was it "triggered er unger" so she had another two......4 slices of bread, 4 slices of ham and cream cheese right before bed......she's a comedy diet channel for sure!
also how on earth can she sit in the bath for ages and not wash that stinking greasy hair? she baffles me, she really does

View attachment 148855
Janeykins ears🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OK I get that her an Chris dont drink, but I've never been to a wedding where there isn't wine on the table for the wedding breakfast. I actually quite like the idea of no having alcohol just because you 'should' but for Tan its not about the drinks, its purely the cost. I'm guessing she hasn't replaced it with some lovely non alcoholic drinks. Nope, bread and water for you ma loves, after you've done a 15 mile hike to the venue cos we cancelled us buses as well.

Also how can she claim to be a Catholic and thats why she is getting married in a Church, we all know its cos 'ma friend Megan' did, ooh that has actually irked me!

• Haha
They must be on skid row now I've never known her to be frugal. She never mentions the skinny cafe either they mustn't have renewed her contract? plus why is she assuming she'll be going to Disney, we're in the middle of a pandemic .I don't think they'll be opening their doors this year tbh.Like someone said it'll end up being a registry office affair, with a belly buster from Pat as a main course and chemical brownies from Tan for dessert . Not forgetting the Asda doughnut wall £2 for 15:rolleyes:

• Haha
So she doesn't see getting married as 'mekin memres' but thinks that going on holiday is?
She's a strange one!

She's managed to save just over 2K by cutting back on things. Doesn't sound much if your budget was that big to start with? Must be a drop in the ocean and quite frankly not worth saving, it's so little in the grand scheme of things.
Imagine not giving your guests a drink just because you don't drink! The chocolate fountain is as chavvy as tit, so I'm with her on that one but she's keeping the donut wall :ROFLMAO: just gotta paint it ma loofs!

I can hardly wait for the run up to the wedding vlogs and the actual wedding, they're gonna be real corkers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she doesn't see getting married as 'mekin memres' but thinks that going on holiday is?
She's a strange one!

She's managed to save just over 2K by cutting back on things. Doesn't sound much if your budget was that big to start with? Must be a drop in the ocean and quite frankly not worth saving, it's so little in the grand scheme of things.
Imagine not giving your guests a drink just because you don't drink! The chocolate fountain is as chavvy as tit, so I'm with her on that one but she's keeping the donut wall :ROFLMAO: just gotta paint it ma loofs!

I can hardly wait for the run up to the wedding vlogs and the actual wedding, they're gonna be a corkers!
Don’t forget the Asda brownies ma loofs for her “dessert table” !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t forget the Asda brownies ma loofs for her “dessert table” !
Oh yes, the classy Asda brownies. Mind you, I'd been more concerned if she was making them! :sick:

I bet she's wishing Chris hadn't bought her surprise Birthday gift of a dog now. She might have been able to have stretched to transport the guests from the Church (you know, that place she attends so often) to the reception and even given them all a drink when they arrived:ROFLMAO: if he hadn't spent that dosh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.