Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why all of a sudden is tan having a turnaround from a high budget wedding to doing it ont cheap Ma loofs?????
It sounds like they’ve been dipping into the wedding fund during lockdown, she did say on today’s vlog that Chris hasn’t been earning so I reckon that’s what’s brought this on. I doubt she’d admit that they’ve spent some of the cash though. She looks like she wants to marry the dog more than Chris anyway ma love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg! Her house must be a tit hole. In the last few days she’s lost a dog lead, a remote and a phone in the cess pit

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was baffled by all the disposable income they seemed to have when Chris wasn't earning and she isnt doing many vlogs or pushing meal planes etc, seems to me like they used their savings and now realise its not as easy to make it back, ive never ever seen her mindful of money and cutting back so something has shifted for sure ;)

Reactions: 8
Catching up on 17 pages!
Oh de aaar😉 I have had a good old giggle at some of these posts this morning and even had to get up periodically to show my husband what I’m laughing at🤣
I stopped watching for a while after they got the dog and then I randomly watched here and there - then she seemed to stop vlogging for a while but yesterday’s wedding vlog has brought me here again!
My immediate thoughts were that they have spent any savings they had for their ‘big budget’ Wedding and now they realise that they don’t have enough time to re save for it! I know it’s 18 months away but things will need paying for before the actual wedding.
Does make me laugh when she says it’s a big budget wedding, she’s doing the flowers and she’s got dresses from the charity shop! Nothing wrong with that but that doesn’t strike me as having a big budget!

Bet she’s regretting having a lockdown spend up now!

• Haha
She could always change it up and get Pats Baps to do the buffet 🤣

I was baffled by all the disposable income they seemed to have when Chris wasn't earning and she isnt doing many vlogs or pushing meal planes etc, seems to me like they used their savings and now realise its not as easy to make it back, ive never ever seen her mindful of money and cutting back so something has shifted for sure ;)
No mention of meal plans or skinneh coffeh, she’s had a coffeh a few times but not mentioned the brand so I’m guessing it’s the normal coffeh. What’s happened to the beauty locks hot chocolate that does wonders for her hair, on hang on it never did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg so she’s called her insurance company telling them that she’s got a “hiiiigh budgettt’ but because of the Coronavirus she’s had to lower her ‘budgettt’ but then admitted on her vlog that she was basically lying to them as she still has the ‘muney’ but doesn’t want to spend it on the wedding anymore!!!!!!!
What the actual duck 🤬
She’s such a bloody liar. And what is it with her constantly going on about having a high wedding budget. Who you trying to convince Tan because in my eyes if your budget was that bloody high then wtf did you buy bridesmaid dresses from a charity shop. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but if money is really no problem for you then perhaps you could have saved the dresses for someone that doesn’t have a big wedding budget. I don’t know who your trying to convince or what your trying to prove but cut the bullshit!!!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Omg so she’s called her insurance company telling them that she’s got a “hiiiigh budgettt’ but because of the Coronavirus she’s had to lower her ‘budgettt’ but then admitted on her vlog that she was basically lying to them as she still has the ‘muney’ but doesn’t want to spend it on the wedding anymore!!!!!!!
What the actual duck 🤬
She’s such a bloody liar. And what is it with her constantly going on about having a high wedding budget. Who you trying to convince Tan because in my eyes if your budget was that bloody high then wtf did you buy bridesmaid dresses from a charity shop. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but if money is really no problem for you then perhaps you could have saved the dresses for someone that doesn’t have a big wedding budget. I don’t know who your trying to convince or what your trying to prove but cut the bullshit!!!!!
Haven’t watched it yet but omg, is she that thick! Doesn’t she realise they won’t pay out because she’s changed her mind, Jesus she’s beyond it

Just watched, they’ve defo dipped into the money she just won’t admit it! She’s so thick it’s painful 😂
I know it’s been mentioned before but why does she feed the boys so much shite, those Aldi cheap frozen sausages look rank 🤢

I can’t understand why she’s sat in bed every night at 7pm either, she’s so lazy. The boys must just have free run of the Xbox all the time

Last edited:
They have j
What the actual duck 🤬
Lying to insurers is fraud. People like her is why premiums are so bloody high!

What the actual duck 🤬
She’s such a bloody liar. And what is it with her constantly going on about having a high wedding budget. Who you trying to convince Tan because in my eyes if your budget was that bloody high then wtf did you buy bridesmaid dresses from a charity shop. Not that there’s anything wrong with that but if money is really no problem for you then perhaps Probably could have saved the dresses for someone that doesn’t have a big wedding budget. I don’t know who your trying to convince or what your trying to prove but cut the bullshit!!!!!
I bet her idea of a "high budget" isn't quite the same as ours. She's an absolute skank. The pair of them are always looking to cheat something. I hope they get caught out.

Didn't she say she enquired about wedding insurance but she couldn't get it until 12 months before? I may be mistaken but seem to remember it.

Didn't she say she enquired about wedding insurance but she couldn't get it until 12 months before? I may be mistaken but seem to remember it.
Yeah I’m sure she did say that but then she found one. she does talk in riddles though!

who the tell has the brass neck to ask an insurance company to cough up to cover your lost deposits when you cancelled them yourself and you're playing the "had to cut back" card whilst buying everything possible during lock down and filling your house with more shite than Mr Heckles apartment....for all the world including the insurance fraud team to see ;) they're a special kind stooopid these two 🤪

• Haha
Not only a brass neck but thick as tit to put the truth all over YouTube . Guys I’ve just emailed my insurance company and lied to them guys. It’s not true my loves. I still have the money I’m claiming I don’t have me loves. Just starting my day off with a bit of insurance fraud me loves. Only sensible thing to do now me loves is to post what I’m doing all over YouTube for everyone to see me loves and to actually say the words it’s not true out my own mouth . Sounds like a great plan me loves.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Had a giggle to myself when she said there was a smell button so we could smell the candle.. I think we can all safely say we're glad there isn't so we can't smell her morning breath as she yawns into the camera every day 🤮. What absolute muppet lies to an insurance company then declares it to everyone on the internet 😂and who the hell was she raging to in the car, she got louder and louder like it was our fault she's booked fireworks at £1000 now regrets it, calm down ma love you've only yourself to blame!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone remember her saying something after the whirlwind of bookings she made and the items bought about not being able to get wedding insurance until one year before the wedding ?

Oh I’ve just seen this post ! I commented on that too !

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.