Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big manky sweat patch under her arm to go with her dirty feet and sandals 🤮 this was the first vlog of her wearing the dress then she had it on the next day again, no way she washed and dried it over night. She must smell awful!
The face on it... must have got a whiff of her own pheromones

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why oh why did I decided to watch grim eating my toast and boiled egg I honestly want to throw it back up 🤮 She didn’t take her phone with her cause she had no pockets my arse the true fact is she wasn’t social distancing so she couldn’t vlog that. We ain’t all buttoned up the back grim. I still feel really sick she actually gives me the fear she oozes stench 🤢 lesson learned don’t watch the grim whilst eating 🤣 I’m away to put my head down the toilet 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
then she wonders why she's starving all evening when she has an apple for lunch and totally agree about the cheese, if she cut that down by half she would lose a pound a week easily, she eats loads of the stuff, who has hunters chicken and doesn't melt the cheese????
I know, best bit when the cheese is melted under the grill 😊

The face on it... must have got a whiff of her own pheromones
.....DEAD! from your comment not Tan's aroma 😂😂

In all fairness I think she is going through some kind of depression as she has been like this since her dad passed away. I was kind of the same after losing my dad, but i actually showered but just couldnt be arsed with my hair or make up so it was in a messy bun most of the time but not greasy like hers. Its like she's given up

Reactions: 5
Why oh why did I decided to watch grim eating my toast and boiled egg I honestly want to throw it back up 🤮 She didn’t take her phone with her cause she had no pockets my arse the true fact is she wasn’t social distancing so she couldn’t vlog that. We ain’t all buttoned up the back grim. I still feel really sick she actually gives me the fear she oozes stench 🤢 lesson learned don’t watch the grim whilst eating 🤣 I’m away to put my head down the toilet 🤮
I can't eat when I watch her vlogs, she actually makes me retch when she's giving close ups of her spots and blackheads then the back of her gob with her giant yawns, just as I compose myself with deep breaths she flashes her manky cooker and im off again LOL
She will smell its a fact, no one can look that much like a well used scarecrow and be fragrant

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she'd be squelching as she walks with all the sweat ,especially as she wears a leather jacket in like 30 degree heat🤮How does Chris lay beside her🤢

• Sick
I agree with an above comment she deffo has gone downhill the last few months. She's always been a scruffy, filthy cow but she has deffo got worse and is taking even less pride in her appearance if that's possible. I wonder what's going on in there. I said when they were on about a key worker for their son something is going on in that house. Seems really off to me...and that is not just the whiff of her personal hygiene. Very odd!

I agree with an above comment she deffo has gone downhill the last few months. She's always been a scruffy, filthy cow but she has deffo got worse and is taking even less pride in her appearance if that's possible. I wonder what's going on in there. I said when they were on about a key worker for their son something is going on in that house. Seems really off to me...and that is not just the whiff of her personal hygiene. Very odd!
It's very odd she never mentions anything about it now ,or maybe things are on hold because of the virus .I'd hardly think Corby would be miraculously cured and I think your right about something going on, maybe the school had concerns and called in SS to find out exactly what.

It's very odd she never mentions anything about it now ,or maybe things are on hold because of the virus .I'd hardly think Corby would be miraculously cured and I think your right about something going on, maybe the school had concerns and called in SS to find out exactly what.
Maybe talking about always being filmed at home, it'd make me shudder a bit tbh 😬
Might have set alarm bells ringing at school

• Sad
I bet Chris had a go at her for saying too much on the channel about their personal life. I wouldn't blame him if he told her to can it, how would Corby feel in ten years time knowing that his mum told the world about him possibly having ADHD or anger issues? There are some things that are kept between parents and this I believe is one of them.

Reactions: 10
I had a catch up on a few last night. Wow.
1. What was she doing lounging all over the bed, like some kind of sex symbol 🤑, no tan luv, just no!!!
2.The absolute state of her when she got back off that walk, sitting on the sofa running in oil, face, hair was disgusting and I cant believe she would put herself on camera like that. I think its the worst I have EVER seen her look.
3. Corey's beavers Zoom, I know we're in lockdown but at some point hopefully this will be over. But, you just told everyone where Ko-beh goes to bloody beavers, yet she covers the badges on the school jumpers, go figure that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't watch todays vlog if you're eating, not only is she rank as ever she's almost snogging the dog!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was that Spam dinner like ? 🤮
keeps her feeling full ma love ;) bloody rank! fried spam, scrambled eggs and beans with yep you guessed it a load of cheese in them, she went on and on and on about not counting syns and being more mindful about what she eats then scoffed that meal LOL oh and at the start of the vlog it was "april has been a godsend as we have to walk her and if she wasn't here I wouldn't bother going out for a walk or getting off the sofa" then at the end of the vlog "I can't be arsed to walk her, im just going to the end of the road because I just want to go to bed" but she's vlogging to inspire and encourage others to lose weight 😂 🐷:poop:

• Haha
  • Wow
“Your 17 weeks” that bleeping voice think Chris twists her nipples when she does the April/0brehh voice. April must like the smell of grims dog breath 🤣 she’s starting to feel bones but won’t weigh herself -yea and that really makes sense if I felt thinner I would be jumping on the scales, she talks so much pish. Still looking as greasy/sweaty as ever and yet again the same sweaty top on 🤮 why does she have to her face so close to the camera I actually feel myself backing away, probably doesn’t want us to see all the stains or her protruding bones 😂😂

• Haha
“Your 17 weeks” that bleeping voice think Chris twists her nipples when she does the April/0brehh voice. April must like the smell of grims dog breath 🤣 she’s starting to feel bones but won’t weigh herself -yea and that really makes sense if I felt thinner I would be jumping on the scales, she talks so much pish. Still looking as greasy/sweaty as ever and yet again the same sweaty top on 🤮 why does she have to her face so close to the camera I actually feel myself backing away, probably doesn’t want us to see all the stains or her protruding bones 😂😂
ugh the dog voice gives me the boke 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.