Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn't think her poached eggs on toast were insta worthy therefore she must have been proud of those dried up boiled ones chucked on toast the other day πŸ˜„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Well sounds like corbbbby the child of Satan is a reformed character ! She’s full of tit ma loofs 😜
What a surprise! Yes Corbeh has turned it around just before the key worker is coming to speak to him πŸ€”

I wonder why Chris has to take the day off to take her to Manchester when she can drive herself πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

She didn't think her poached eggs on toast were insta worthy therefore she must have been proud of those dried up boiled ones chucked on toast the other day πŸ˜„
Defo been reading here ma love πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Notice how the past few vlogs Tan knows the day and date, even saying Feb not Febureh today. Definitely reads here. Oh the non instagrammable porch decks...they might end up on that Facebook slimming hurled page though lol
Corby is probably reformed because you have spent time with him playing monopoly and taken him swimming, given incentives and not just a pound for being good...you know like the key worker would probably help you with, small parenting changes. TKB-Tan knows best ma loofs.

Why is Chris always nipping out in the evening? Is he moonlighting? Bit of cash in hand electrician work? Secretly visiting Pat for her baps?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Notice how the past few vlogs Tan knows the day and date, even saying Feb not Febureh today. Definitely reads here. Oh the non instagrammable porch decks...they might end up on that Facebook slimming hurled page though lol
Corby is probably reformed because you have spent time with him playing monopoly and taken him swimming, given incentives and not just a pound for being good...you know like the key worker would probably help you with, small parenting changes. TKB-Tan knows best ma loofs.

Why is Chris always nipping out in the evening? Is he moonlighting? Bit of cash in hand electrician work? Secretly visiting Pat for her baps?
Omg visiting Pat for her baps I’m crying 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a surprise! Yes Corbeh has turned it around just before the key worker is coming to speak to him πŸ€”

I wonder why Chris has to take the day off to take her to Manchester when she can drive herself πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Defo been reading here ma love πŸ˜‚
Tan has said before she not a confident driver and never has and never will on the motorway, it gives he too much anxiety. This is the person who vlogs while driving.[/QUOTE]

• Haha
More subtitled hilarity.
Reverend potatoes is we're having jacket potatoes 🀣🀣
Fab sem beef is 5% beef mince WTF!!
And the bread one is supposed to be aww brehhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Half ass in - half a syn 🀣🀣🀣
these are hilarious :LOL: I wonder if Chris likes his "skinny sausage half ass in"
the vlog was tragic, moaning about having to shop and film her haul with a toddler! surely her friend is paying her to have aub-rehh as this week its been two full days and tan buys things for her while shes there, only little things like snacks, nappy bags, plates, cups etc but it all adds up.
Going to Manchester for the day so she's had a bath (at last), washed her hair (can only imagine the oil slick that left on the bath water) straightened hr hair (to within an inch of its life) and was going to fake tan! she dint even go to that much effort at Disney or for their anniversary trip to the lakes!
hope she vlogs it, chavs on tour followed by key worker visit will be tattle gold ;)

• Haha
I’m such a newish follower to Tan so spend my stairmaster time watching old vlogs of hers (some of your references went well over my head but now I’m kinda there) just watched her WW video. Still giving out meal plans that are ripped off from SW while doing another plan. Genius.
She reminds me of this nurse I once had. Told me my PCOS was bad because I was very over weight and went on a massive rant about how I need to drop weight because it helps blah blah and she was at least 5 sizes bigger than me. Or my old SW consultant who used to chastise me for gaining while she’s standing there with her kankles glowing red because she’s so over weight.
Tan giving out meal plans while she herself struggles everyday to just stick to a very wide plan.
Mind blowing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wondered if she got paid to have Orbreh, bloody dam sure I would do that for nothing friend or no friend, she has her all bloody day.
Isn't the mum the one that does Tans awful eyelashes and brows and maybe talons.
I may be wrong but if I remember rightly instead of getting paid she gets all that tit done for free. By the looks of her skills I'd rather take the cash thanks. 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
More subtitled hilarity.
Reverend potatoes is we're having jacket potatoes 🀣🀣
Fab sem beef is 5% beef mince WTF!!
And the bread one is supposed to be aww brehhh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Half ass in - half a syn 🀣🀣🀣
She looks like a nutcase in that still πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜΅ hard to do a shop with a beer belly is it Tan? πŸ˜‚ god I love hate following herπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Tan has said before she not a confident driver and never has and never will on the motorway, it gives he too much anxiety. This is the person who vlogs while driving.
[/QUOTE]
You’re right she did say that. Oh yes the irony of her vlogging whilst driving and hardly checking her mirrors πŸ€”

I wondered if she got paid to have Orbreh, bloody dam sure I would do that for nothing friend or no friend, she has her all bloody day.
Isn't the mum the one that does Tans awful eyelashes and brows and maybe talons.
I may be wrong but if I remember rightly instead of getting paid she gets all that tit done for free. By the looks of her skills I'd rather take the cash thanks. 🀣
Yeah I’m sure she said she doesn’t take money but her friend does her beauty treatments for free, the friends not soft, she must be saving what, Β£45 quid a day on nursery fees. Haha yeah I’d rather take the cash too ma love 🀣

these are hilarious :LOL: I wonder if Chris likes his "skinny sausage half ass in"
the vlog was tragic, moaning about having to shop and film her haul with a toddler! surely her friend is paying her to have aub-rehh as this week its been two full days and tan buys things for her while shes there, only little things like snacks, nappy bags, plates, cups etc but it all adds up.
Going to Manchester for the day so she's had a bath (at last), washed her hair (can only imagine the oil slick that left on the bath water) straightened hr hair (to within an inch of its life) and was going to fake tan! she dint even go to that much effort at Disney or for their anniversary trip to the lakes!
hope she vlogs it, chavs on tour followed by key worker visit will be tattle gold ;)
Chavs on tour! Love it maloof. You can tell she finds it a drag having Awbreh, she’s a bleeping moaner. I’ve said it before, it’s a good job she doesn’t have a proper job!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Tan - Corb-eh is so so much better be-aaved now int e Chris?
Chris - he's not so much of a likkle buggar this week

Tan - Those stickers at school ave really elped
Chris - and the bedding set and all the sweets we bort him

Tan - My role as a professional nutritionist keeps me well busy
Chris - she shows fat folk how to make sharrrt meals outta eggs an bread

Tan - we do all sorts with the boys don't we Chris?
Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Tan - We look after everyone just farrrrn don't we Chris
Chris - yeah it were only t'other day she were bathing tit off feet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

That's an ongoing mystery we've yet to solve!

I'm like a child on Xmas morning with excitement ;) can't wait for all the ranting mal loofs lol !

I’m such a newish follower to Tan so spend my stairmaster time watching old vlogs of hers (some of your references went well over my head but now I’m kinda there) just watched her WW video. Still giving out meal plans that are ripped off from SW while doing another plan. Genius.
She reminds me of this nurse I once had. Told me my PCOS was bad because I was very over weight and went on a massive rant about how I need to drop weight because it helps blah blah and she was at least 5 sizes bigger than me. Or my old SW consultant who used to chastise me for gaining while she’s standing there with her kankles glowing red because she’s so over weight.
Tan giving out meal plans while she herself struggles everyday to just stick to a very wide plan.
Mind blowing.
The blind leading the blind ;)

She obviously just uses her as a childminder/guinea pig ....who would pay for that tit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Any normal bloke wouldn't go anywhere near that ass with out a hazmat suit but then again its Chris 🀣🀣
I don't straighten my hair but surely you dont just run them through over and over when its poker straight anyway πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Those subtitles are hilarious πŸ˜‚
They are my new favourite thing to do 🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 6
So in the short space since she seen the Social Worker πŸ˜‰ 😏 she’s actually interacted with the boyzz. They went out at the weekend. She’s started saying β€˜only an hour a night xbox’. Playing Monopoly at night. Not swiping them away while she’s filming. Oh. And she’s washed. So things are definitely improving for her visit this week.

• Haha
I bet it will be hilarious with Chris there too for the meeting, can imagine it going something like this....

Chris - we let em ave ipads til 9pm wile we watch nexflix in bed, lucky likkle sods

Stop it lexi I’m crying ! bleeping hilarious 🀣 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Absolutely howling here ma love 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

This is the transcript from the key worker visit...add in a few yawns and the tweeting birds and he doesn't need to write his notes up.

Too funny Lexi...I am laughing to myself imagining the scene played out at 4pm today.
I suspect the key worker would have a tale to tell.
I did think when Tan was laughing at him asking if it was safe...he might have been scared of birds hearing that tweeting.
I visit a lot of families at home and ask if it's ok to go in, sometimes ask if it's ok due to a dog...or a drunk uncle-not sure why she found it so odd. Also, how would the key worker know her quiet cul de sac only had elderly residents...she could be living next to a drug dealing king pin for all he knew.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.